SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
August 14, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Black Donald Trump

talkin free downloads here. tried getting fl studio but i cant find it anywhere for mac
August 14, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Black Dave

fl studio doesn't exist on a mac, and it's not free anyway. free beatmaking is...uncommon.

i use reason though. a great deal tougher than fruityloops but it's pretty dope. i've heard some good things about ableton live as well.
August 14, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
starving

suspended

You know t pains debut album? Sold 800k+ copies? Yeah.. GarageBand.
August 14, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
kassperdahmer

If It Was Pc You Could Work Your Way With Mixcraft Then Up To FL Stdio Like I Did But Since You Are Mac Start With Garageband Then Try To Work With Logic Or Ableton.
August 14, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
Black Donald Trump

fl studio doesn't exist on a mac, and it's not free anyway. free beatmaking is...uncommon.

i use reason though. a great deal tougher than fruityloops but it's pretty dope. i've heard some good things about ableton live as well.

there are ways to get it free im sure
August 14, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
Black Dave

i know man, but you said free like...there aren't "ways" to cop them.
i use reason. if you don't have beatmaking experience idk if i would recommend you use that.
August 14, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
RAREakuma

Start with Garage band. If you think you're making progress, get a free trial of ableton, then save up some money and buy the program. There are a few torrents online but its up to you if you trust them or not.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

August 14, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
NZOO

I'd go with FL it's easier to pick up unlike abelton and reasons..

Don't badmind me.

August 14, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
kayvin

I'd say FL -> ableton once you get a swing of things
August 14, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
Lucy and The Daze

its not the program its the user. And fuck what they say we live in a digital age. everythang free

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 15, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
fredwardfufu

i know man, but you said free like...there aren't "ways" to cop them.
i use reason. if you don't have beatmaking experience idk if i would recommend you use that.

Reason is cool. Even though starting out it's kind of difficult, you have to start somewhere. I've been using it for 2 years and I love it.
August 15, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
Ishyaboi™

Expecience in Logic, Reason and Ableton here*

I currently use Logic over all of them because its the most affordable for what you get. It comes with some tuff instruments and loops. Its also very flexible for any type of music, hip-hop, RnB, electro, etc.

Reason is sorta like the FL Studios of Mac. Most OF members use Reason. Reason is a lot darker. It sorta is more for like ghetto gutta beats.

Live isn't super good for rap beats. Live is like everything you will ever need to be famous in the techno/house scene.

But for free? Reason demo.

diamonds are forever.

Please login first to reply.