Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 11, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
johnathan

i hope u all know that and respect it. im so mad he deserves to have a parade with drug dealers holding up his throne walking down the street blasting his new album and getting head from the genetically hottest bitch in the world with a cuban cigar hanging from his mouth. ppl dont respect him anymore, fuk drake.

free max b 2013

August 11, 2012 @ 10:15 AM
Swag Master Flex

lol

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RENTED?

August 11, 2012 @ 10:16 AM

Inactive

Better than lil wayne drake wiz kalifa n tyler the crrator?

Vashtie is the most beautiful woman alive

August 11, 2012 @ 12:26 PM
Emid

Section.80>Illmatic
August 11, 2012 @ 12:44 PM
DStyles

Section.80>Illmatic

TBH, yes it is better than that mixtape sounding illmatic.

But anyways yall nikkas looking at the king right here.

King Hov cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 11, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
Jay_Bird

why doesit always have to be a king of rap

is there a king of rock n roll right now

is there a king of country music

is there a king of techo music
August 13, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
ulibong

Section.80>Illmatic

TBH, yes it is better than that mixtape sounding illmatic.

But anyways yall nikkas looking at the king right here.

King Hov cool

Nas > Jay Z tbh. Jay fell off of it in a gruesome way

Standby, while your whole crew gets Shanghai'd.

August 13, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
forlove

underworld KLVN 66.6, black kings. LOVE (at all times)
August 13, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
zeezyo

Nas is the don though.

and why niggas always got to create threads like this.

X

August 13, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
L. Styles

nas is a timeless legend but hov is the m. jordan of hip-hop. period.
August 13, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
johnathan

u guys r fuken gay and probably have sex with ur mothers nas is king this isnt a fuken discussion moderators pls lock this thread and ban everyone

free max b 2013

August 13, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
@abgohard1

u guys r fuken gay and probably have sex with ur mothers nas is king this isnt a fuken discussion moderators pls lock this thread and ban everyone

nas is def the underground king but he could make better music
August 13, 2012 @ 12:42 PM
DStyles

Nas > Jay Z tbh. Jay fell off of it in a gruesome way

Jay felt off?

Jay just had one of the best feature verses on GFID. He probably even wrote Dre's verse.

Andre 3 thou ain't even touching Jigga in feature verses.

And lol@nas being the underground king. That title belongs to Soulja Boy. SBeezy been holding down the underground game for so long.

Had a grill in 88 yall nikkas is late

August 13, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
bobby

Jay> any living rapper, including NAS, by lightyears.

don't try to contest, look at the facts. facts will always prevail.
August 13, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
bobby

Oh and btw, saying Jay fell off in a NAS thread...

cmon son
August 13, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
goldANDsacks

why doesit always have to be a king of rap

is there a king of rock n roll right now

is there a king of country music

is there a king of techo music

King of Rock = Elvis Presley
King of Pop = Michael Jackson
King of Hip Hop = TBD
August 13, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
ulibong

Fact is Jay brought a knife to a shootout. Ether >>>>> Takeover. that and Jay Z isn't nearly the versatile emcee Nas is. Also fact.

August 13, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
DStyles

Jay revived Nas' career and killed it at the same time.

Ether is a song filled with nothing but middle school jokes. Nikka sounded like a salty 12-year-old who just had his bitch snatched by the baddest nikka at school.

Nikkas need to go back and listen to Takeover.

There's plenty of Nas' in the music industry, Kendrick Lamar being one of them meanwhile there is still not one that comes close to being a replica of Jay-Z. Not one and most likely will never be.

King Hov

August 13, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
bobby

Fact is Jay brought a knife to a shootout. Ether >>>>> Takeover. that and Jay Z isn't nearly the versatile emcee Nas is. Also fact.

so what happened after nas ripped jay on ether? well, jay kept making hits...and nas?
August 14, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
ulibong

so what happened after nas ripped jay on ether? well, jay kept making hits...and nas?

nas kept spitting real shit that didn't make him sound like a mainstream sellout? i mean if you're only about the money and all the shit that comes with it (which is half of Jay Z's career) then cool, but i hope that's not what you define as being a better lyricist. listen to Jay's albums subsequent to 2001 then compare them to his earlier albums. then listen to all of Nas' shit. you'll see that Jay slowly got lazy with his flows and is getting weaker and weaker, and Nas isn't. and talking about albums in general, Jay's got some dope shit but nothing he came out with can match Illmatic, It Was Written, The Lost Tapes, and God's Son.

if you say Takeover went harder than Ether you need to check yourself then check the lyrics...regardless of who's side you're on more, everyone knows jigga got ether'd. no rapper could easily recover from a diss like that. no doubt about that.

August 14, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
bobby

but what about this doe, cookin' nas...

"Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?"

and what he come back with? ...nothin'
August 14, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
JohnvHarrison

Jay stayed on top because he changed with the times, that doesn't make him better at all. What does Reasonable doubt sound like in 96? Some hip-hop shit. Then Fast foward to 2001 and he's making H to the Izzo, fast foward to 2011, Niggas in Paris sounding like a southern trap rapper. Nas pretty much stayed on the same shit (with the exception of Oochie Wally) which is why he didn't top the charts after 2001. Doesn't mean Jay is a better rapper, just a better business man. When someone says Nas is the king, they mean of Rap, as in Rapping, as in Ability/skill. Jay-z fell of Skill-wise, Nas can still rip like its 96. Nas IS and always will be better at rapping, and Jay will always be richer and better business-wise.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 14, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Black Dave

Oh and btw, saying Jay fell off in a NAS thread...

cmon son
August 14, 2012 @ 12:55 PM
DStyles

To all of you lil nikkas,

tell me this, which of Nas' three albums from the 90s stood the test of time?

Because at least two of Jay's 4 albums did, Vol. 2 being the most.

Lol@nikkas thinking Nas spits "real shit", the fuck is this real shit? Hood stories? that nikka is not even living in the hood anymore. You nikkas want Jay to spit about how at his age he's still going to the hood and posted up in the block? Salty nikkas gonna be salty. I don't want Jay spitting about that shit. That's why I have his old albums. I want the nikka talking about his lavish lifestyle while still keeping hidden message in his songs. We still have nikkas trying to decipher songs from Reasonable Doubt.

I'm just saying though. Jay has done far more for hip hop than what Nas has. Jay has taken hip hop to places where it was never welcomed.

August 14, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
JohnvHarrison

2/3 nas Albums stood the test of time from the 90's. Jay-z, i would say like 2/4. Vol.2 and Vol.3 werent that good, Reasonable Doubt and Vol.1 were the best out of those 4. Nobody is saying Jay-z didn't do great things for the genre, and nobody is hating on his subject matter, HOWEVER, like i said, when people bring this argument, they are speaking strictly on Skill. Nas was always a better rapper than Jay, and jay continues to dilute himself with every album he puts out. I don't care what he raps about in his older age, He rapped just fine on Kingdom Come talking about being 30-something. Its the fact that he isn't as lyrical as he once was. Nas IS better, but Jay is richer, which is the point you're clearly trying to make.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 14, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
DStyles

Jay-Z doesn't needs to spit the entire dictionary to sound lyrical or to be. He has a clever wordplay and one of the best flows in the age at his age.

I came wrong on my last comment. I meant to say that if you played either Vol. 2 or Vol. 3, today they wouldn't sound outdated which goes to show that in the long run, Jay will be more relevant.

You can't be the king and not be relevant.

As far as skill, there are far better rappers than Nas.

AZ anyone?

I guess at my age, I no longer want to hear a nikka rapping hood stories or conscious shit.

August 14, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
JohnvHarrison

Jay-Z doesn't needs to spit the entire dictionary to sound lyrical or to be. He has a clever wordplay and one of the best flows in the age at his age.

I came wrong on my last comment. I meant to say that if you played either Vol. 2 or Vol. 3, today they wouldn't sound outdated which goes to show that in the long run, Jay will be more relevant.

You can't be the king and not be relevant.

As far as skill, there are far better rappers than Nas.

AZ anyone?

I guess at my age, I no longer want to hear a nikka rapping hood stories or conscious shit.

its not about the subject, bruh, Nas is a better rapper period. Jay-z could floss lyrically with the best of em, but he fell of lyrically. You're either lyrical or not, there's no "he doesnt have to do this to sound lyrical"

March 30, 2014 @ 11:58 PM
Rory Morgan

To show my appreciation for Nas I have dedicated a Documentary and Mixtape thanking him called "Thanks To Illmatic". I plan to drop the documentary on the 5th then the mixtape a few days later on the 8th April 2014. 

For more log onto my website at http://www.rawsavant.com/

Please login first to reply.