Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 8, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
me>u

Leaked out. DL'ing now.

instagram: funthera

August 8, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
THiZZ

All sharebeast links are crashing Fuuuuuuu...
August 8, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
THiZZ

cool listening now...
August 8, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
feekz

neone got a link
August 8, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
THiZZ

Your better off getting the torrent that's what i did. All of the links are crashing right now for the blogs and whatnot...
August 8, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
THiZZ

I'm Different and Ghetto Dreams on heavy rotation...
August 8, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
me>u

Yuck, Im different, I Luve Dem Strippers are dope as of now.

Still listening.

August 8, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
feekz

currently DL'ing, but in a listening tinychat
August 9, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
thelavishworld

With 2Chainz we have a simple theory: you either like his voice or not. Lyrically the man has witty lines, a good flow and makes good songs. The only problem is that his voice is simply something that can annoy in an instance. With "Based On A T.R.U. Story" (DOWNLOAD HERE), let's test that little theory of ours.

The album begins with "Yuck", a song featuring Lil Wayne. 2Chainz immediately shows his skills with entertaining lines ("if you wanna ball, play your position") and a flow that jogs through the drums and trumpets. It's a good starter, although mediocre at the moment Lil Wayne kicks in. For what once seemed like a great artist, now turned into a big dissapointed.

"Crack" starts of right, with a beat that suits 2Chainz better than the first one. Drumma Boy's hypnotizing instrumental with Chainz' playful flow seem to match seamlessly. However, what starts of as hypnotizing, slowly turns into something that will start to bore you the further you get into the song. This is definitely different for "Dope Peddler", which has one of the funniest samples we heard in a while. It's weird though, whenever the flow seems to be sufficient, we dislike the beat that accompanies it. This seems the exact opposite for this song: 2Chainz' flow isn't surprising, something he's become known for with songs like "No Lie" and "Riot".

Speaking of "No Lie", which now plays thru our speakers, it grows on us every time we listen to it. Until now the album isn't really special, but everything sounds okay. This song and the next one ("Birthday Song") are both lyrically and instrumentally big and entertaining. 2Chainz flow keeps entertaining and every time you feel how his flow works, he switches it up. Both the Drake and Kanye featured songs are amazingly catchy. From the Drake hook, where we all sing No lie, no lie, no lie-i-ai-i-ai, to 2Chainz own 'All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe' will stick in your head for the coming hours. It's also remarkable that 2Chainz verses are better than Kanye's, which we first noticed on "Mercy".

While "I'm Different" isn't exactly what you hope it would be, sounding like another minimalistic trap song, we get rewarded by "Extremely Blessed". The-Dream always knows how to match his own vibe to another artist, whether it's Pharrell or Pusha, or on this song with 2Chainz sharp, raw, goofy and blunt vibe. This song is perfectly constructed: whenever you get too mellow from Dream's chorus, you get a wake-up call from Chainz' verses. It's a good change to hear Titty Boi on something slower and calmer.

We won't comment on songs like "I Luv Dem Strippers", "Stop Me Now" and "Dollar Machine", because these songs are too predictable. The Nicki Minaj featured song is a powered up "Beez in the Trap" and shows minimal improvement, but will do well in clubs. "Stop Me Now" is the motivational speech every rapper gives and "Dollar Machine" is another braggadocios speech. It's songs like these that make most albums mediocre, but for now Chainz is still safe. And that is all because of the song after "Dollar Machine".

"In Time" is one of those songs that you just have to love, you just need to be in the right mood. Mike Posner has been away from the microphone for a long time and although we haven't listened to him in a while, it's great to hear him on this song. Especially the witty ending, with his PSA on him not using Auto-Tune is more entertaining than the three previous songs.

Which brings us to the John Legend featuring "Ghetto Dream". You would think that with features like Scarface and John Legend, you can't really go wrong. Well, you would be right if this was 2005, but at this moment in 2012 Chainz is saving the song. And it's not that we hate, but John used to bring such great melodies, but now every feature he does sounds exactly the same. Most of the melodies sound like something that we already heard on "Get Lifted" and Scarface once had a good album when Kanye still was heavily into soul samples.

"Wut We Doin", featuring the unkown Cap.1, sounds trap but not like you ever heard it before. The instrumental has an interesting mix and fades out at times you wouldn't expect it. The subtle mixture is something unheard of before, so although we didn't expect it, we love this song a lot. It's a mixture between most productions that Jeezy jumps on and productions you would expect from Noah 40 Shebib.

Although we're at the end of the regular version, we always try to get you the Deluxe editions. Especially with this one, that has Chris Brown on a dubstep influenced song and TheWeeknd in one of the four songs. "Countdown" isn't one of those dubstep/rap songs you already heard, especially since Chris Brown is on this one. Yes, the man jumps on too many easy hits, but it still sounds smooth and different with this song. Again, the flow compliments the beat, something that really stands out on this album and which shows improvement from 2Chainz' part.

Then, disappointment. Although we hoped to hear something new from Abel, it's just a sample of the ending of "The Birds: Part One". Sure, it sounds good, but this disappointment kind of ruins the expectation of this album becoming great and keeps this hooked between 'okay' and 'good'. What we have learned is that although lyrically Chainz doesn't surprise, but just entertains, he knows which instrumentals fit him perfectly and how to use his flow on those songs.

Now we could review "Riot", but this song has been out for so long that we wouldn't give you any new information, and the Nick Cannon produced "I Feel Good" has nice lyrics ('I Killed The Beat, Now I'm On Parole') but instrumentally feels like a left over.

Best songs:
Birthday Song feat. Kanye West
Extremely Blessed feat. The-Dream
Wut We Doin feat. Cap.1

Worst songs:
Crack
I Luv Dem Strippers feat. Nicki Minaj
I Feel Good

Lavish Score:
7,5/10
August 9, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
RAREakuma

Nick Cannon produced a song on this?

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

August 9, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
LA_Kid

ay this shit bangs

taskforce bitch mob nigga

August 9, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
dior homie

info on link
August 9, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Jay_Bird

2 chainz is dope im downloading
August 9, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
rawlife

Can't get enough 2 chainz
August 9, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

downloading

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 9, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
stephen3309

this is actually pretty good...
August 9, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
mrh

2 chainz did his 2 chainz thing on this

Cant wait to get wasted to it
August 9, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
BuddyOmar

With 2Chainz we have a simple theory: you either like his voice or not. Lyrically the man has witty lines, a good flow and makes good songs. The only problem is that his voice is simply something that can annoy in an instance. With "Based On A T.R.U. Story" (DOWNLOAD HERE), let's test that little theory of ours.

The album begins with "Yuck", a song featuring Lil Wayne. 2Chainz immediately shows his skills with entertaining lines ("if you wanna ball, play your position") and a flow that jogs through the drums and trumpets. It's a good starter, although mediocre at the moment Lil Wayne kicks in. For what once seemed like a great artist, now turned into a big dissapointed.

"Crack" starts of right, with a beat that suits 2Chainz better than the first one. Drumma Boy's hypnotizing instrumental with Chainz' playful flow seem to match seamlessly. However, what starts of as hypnotizing, slowly turns into something that will start to bore you the further you get into the song. This is definitely different for "Dope Peddler", which has one of the funniest samples we heard in a while. It's weird though, whenever the flow seems to be sufficient, we dislike the beat that accompanies it. This seems the exact opposite for this song: 2Chainz' flow isn't surprising, something he's become known for with songs like "No Lie" and "Riot".

Speaking of "No Lie", which now plays thru our speakers, it grows on us every time we listen to it. Until now the album isn't really special, but everything sounds okay. This song and the next one ("Birthday Song") are both lyrically and instrumentally big and entertaining. 2Chainz flow keeps entertaining and every time you feel how his flow works, he switches it up. Both the Drake and Kanye featured songs are amazingly catchy. From the Drake hook, where we all sing No lie, no lie, no lie-i-ai-i-ai, to 2Chainz own 'All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe' will stick in your head for the coming hours. It's also remarkable that 2Chainz verses are better than Kanye's, which we first noticed on "Mercy".

While "I'm Different" isn't exactly what you hope it would be, sounding like another minimalistic trap song, we get rewarded by "Extremely Blessed". The-Dream always knows how to match his own vibe to another artist, whether it's Pharrell or Pusha, or on this song with 2Chainz sharp, raw, goofy and blunt vibe. This song is perfectly constructed: whenever you get too mellow from Dream's chorus, you get a wake-up call from Chainz' verses. It's a good change to hear Titty Boi on something slower and calmer.

We won't comment on songs like "I Luv Dem Strippers", "Stop Me Now" and "Dollar Machine", because these songs are too predictable. The Nicki Minaj featured song is a powered up "Beez in the Trap" and shows minimal improvement, but will do well in clubs. "Stop Me Now" is the motivational speech every rapper gives and "Dollar Machine" is another braggadocios speech. It's songs like these that make most albums mediocre, but for now Chainz is still safe. And that is all because of the song after "Dollar Machine".

"In Time" is one of those songs that you just have to love, you just need to be in the right mood. Mike Posner has been away from the microphone for a long time and although we haven't listened to him in a while, it's great to hear him on this song. Especially the witty ending, with his PSA on him not using Auto-Tune is more entertaining than the three previous songs.

Which brings us to the John Legend featuring "Ghetto Dream". You would think that with features like Scarface and John Legend, you can't really go wrong. Well, you would be right if this was 2005, but at this moment in 2012 Chainz is saving the song. And it's not that we hate, but John used to bring such great melodies, but now every feature he does sounds exactly the same. Most of the melodies sound like something that we already heard on "Get Lifted" and Scarface once had a good album when Kanye still was heavily into soul samples.

"Wut We Doin", featuring the unkown Cap.1, sounds trap but not like you ever heard it before. The instrumental has an interesting mix and fades out at times you wouldn't expect it. The subtle mixture is something unheard of before, so although we didn't expect it, we love this song a lot. It's a mixture between most productions that Jeezy jumps on and productions you would expect from Noah 40 Shebib.

Although we're at the end of the regular version, we always try to get you the Deluxe editions. Especially with this one, that has Chris Brown on a dubstep influenced song and TheWeeknd in one of the four songs. "Countdown" isn't one of those dubstep/rap songs you already heard, especially since Chris Brown is on this one. Yes, the man jumps on too many easy hits, but it still sounds smooth and different with this song. Again, the flow compliments the beat, something that really stands out on this album and which shows improvement from 2Chainz' part.

Then, disappointment. Although we hoped to hear something new from Abel, it's just a sample of the ending of "The Birds: Part One". Sure, it sounds good, but this disappointment kind of ruins the expectation of this album becoming great and keeps this hooked between 'okay' and 'good'. What we have learned is that although lyrically Chainz doesn't surprise, but just entertains, he knows which instrumentals fit him perfectly and how to use his flow on those songs.

Now we could review "Riot", but this song has been out for so long that we wouldn't give you any new information, and the Nick Cannon produced "I Feel Good" has nice lyrics ('I Killed The Beat, Now I'm On Parole') but instrumentally feels like a left over.

Best songs:
Birthday Song feat. Kanye West
Extremely Blessed feat. The-Dream
Wut We Doin feat. Cap.1

Worst songs:
Crack
I Luv Dem Strippers feat. Nicki Minaj
I Feel Good

Lavish Score:
7,5/10

SMFH at writing an essay about 2 Chainz. Just let niggas listen to the music b

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 9, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
The Situation

Yuck, Birthday Song, Ghetto Dreams all fresh. No bad songs on this. 2 chaaaaaaaaaainnnnzzzcool
August 9, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
Jay_Bird

the south still owning you nigs in rap
August 9, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
shawnkempsson

solid album.
August 9, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
keepinit3hunna

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool THIS SHIT FUCKING BUMPS

Nanananana

August 9, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Beach2theBay

I'm only 6 songs in and this shit BANGS!!! I wish it came out earlier this summer. At least I have the rest of August to cruise with the windows down to this.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

August 9, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
jmac100394

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vTezp5Cn98
best 2 chainz right there
August 9, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
R.

Wut we doin. cool
August 9, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

shit was as lack luster as GOD FORGIVES AND I DONT

August 9, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
me>u

After listening to this twice.... i agree.

August 9, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
DStyles

This shit goes ham.

Was disappointed with only sampling the weeknd.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 9, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

After listening to this twice.... i agree.

that first listen hype

August 9, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
feeltheswift

Crack is silly as fuck I love that song.

Please login first to reply.