August 19, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
DarianaGrande

i can name 20 other rappers that are more lyrical than kanye

That don't mean shit. Ye is the Prince. Hov is the King

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 19, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
dirtyspc

All y'all niggas gotta go back to KTT with that" YEEZY DA GAWD TBH" shit.
Kanye going through a midlife crisis trying to sound all hard and shit.
KDot done sold out.
There is no current king of rap.
/thread
August 19, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
HooliganElmo.

Na. There currently isn't one.
August 19, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
GucciTarantino

If you mention the word "Lyrical", you a lame...
August 19, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
Yung Urameshi

3 stacks is the best rapper.
Ye is the king though. We can literately do whatever he wants and no one can say shit.
Kendrick is the king of the new school.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 19, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
jmac100394

KDot done sold out.
/thread

info on KDot selling out?
August 20, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
Sum-Yung-Don

KDot done sold out.
/thread

August 20, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
bonemarrow

KDot done sold out.
/thread

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 20, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
Black Dave

Andre 3000 is at one of the most creative points in his career, I personally think. But as far as relevance, he just isn't at that level.
Jay- Z is a good rapper but doesn't rap in a way that relates to people anymore.

From a standpoint of relevance, I'd say Kanye is running that. JayZ's fame isn't due to him doing anything, Kanye is still getting press and shit. Beyonce is more "relevant" than Jay. Niggas aren't out here like "YO DID YOU HEAR THAT NEW JAY?" even though he's a great rapper. JayZ is the Mr Miyagi to Kanye right now.

"Better rapper" is a different conversation, though.
August 20, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
DStyles

And how the fuck does Kanye's music relate to people?

There can only be one king and it's Jay-Z.

It will be him even when he's dead.

King Hov

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 20, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
Black Dave

In a more current aspect, I think Kanye is still rapping about feelings people have and shit.

JayZ just names places he's been and thing he owns. Kanye does that too, but I think less.

AND I'm definitely not discounting Jay's abilities, don't think that.
August 21, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
DarianaGrande

KDot done sold out.
/thread

He sounds like one of them fuck niggas that equates signing to a major label to "selling out"

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 4, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
wyfwyf112

My t shirt tell you everything. You can get it here.
September 4, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
veryrareandbased

this can be an argument that can go on forever
but I think it all goes down to Kanye & Eminem, no artist can match what they do. That's just my own opinion, though

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 4, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
filthavenue

Jay-Z > Em

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 4, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
kxnny

The debate is not who is the best of all time or who is the most lyrical it is about who is the CURRENT king of rap RIGHT NOW which would have to be Kanye. Him and GOOD Music are like Jordan and the Bulls back in the 90's right now. You cant be the current king of rap if your not releasing anything and arent even relevant. Jay or Em cant be the CURRENT king or rap considering they are both way past their primes and havent released any good shit in the past like 5 years (besides WTT *with Kanye*). Kanye is the current king and GOOD music is about to show why theyre the top in the game right now with Cruel Summer.
September 4, 2012 @ 11:47 AM
benhur4000

Kanye is the king of music period, right now.
September 4, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
99%Shit

King of rap is P! He'd body ANYBODY on the mic.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 4, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
Josh

The debate is not who is the best of all time or who is the most lyrical it is about who is the CURRENT king of rap RIGHT NOW which would have to be Kanye. Him and GOOD Music are like Jordan and the Bulls back in the 90's right now. You cant be the current king of rap if your not releasing anything and arent even relevant. Jay or Em cant be the CURRENT king or rap considering they are both way past their primes and havent released any good shit in the past like 5 years (besides WTT *with Kanye*). Kanye is the current king and GOOD music is about to show why theyre the top in the game right now with Cruel Summer.

Blueprint 3 wasn't good? American Gangster wasn't good? Hell, I'd even say Kingdom Come was good minus it most likely being his worst album.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 4, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
buffalowill

Kanye. Look at what G.O.O.D. has put out this summer; the hottest shit, that's what. Kanye is the mastermind behind G.O.O.D. and is the reason every track is fire.

http://buffalowill.bigcartel.com/

September 4, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
Josh

>>>>

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 4, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Black Dave

P as in Pharrell? Nah.

>>>>

Also nah.

Kanye. Look at what G.O.O.D. has put out this summer; the hottest shit, that's what. Kanye is the mastermind behind G.O.O.D. and is the reason every track is fire.

Empire building for certain.
September 4, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Moises Arias

Andre 3000 is at one of the most creative points in his career, I personally think. But as far as relevance, he just isn't at that level.
Jay- Z is a good rapper but doesn't rap in a way that relates to people anymore.

From a standpoint of relevance, I'd say Kanye is running that. JayZ's fame isn't due to him doing anything, Kanye is still getting press and shit. Beyonce is more "relevant" than Jay. Niggas aren't out here like "YO DID YOU HEAR THAT NEW JAY?" even though he's a great rapper. JayZ is the Mr Miyagi to Kanye right now.

"Better rapper" is a different conversation, though.

^^^ that literally has to be the dumbest thing ive read in the music section. Jay aint rapping in a way that releates to the people anymore? Go listen to why i love you and glory. Beyonce more relevant? The only time beyonce is more relevant than jay is when she releases a new album. Jay stay busy and is always getting press. Niggas aint saying did you hear that new jay, cause hov aint dropping alot of content. When you ran rap as long as hov has you can take a break. At the end of the day which rapper is riding whose dick?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 4, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
phase1

Nigga please this nigga is king right now.
September 4, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
Forests

Lil B.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

September 4, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
DStyles

Blueprint 3 wasn't good? American Gangster wasn't good? Hell, I'd even say Kingdom Come was good minus it most likely being his worst album.

KC his worst album?

KC is more of a Shawn carter album rather than his Jay-Z persona.

Either Vol. 3 or Dynasty are up there as bad albums. Maybe even BP2.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 4, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
YoungRizal

Since MJ died Kanye West is the current King of Pop

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 6, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
kxnny

I wasnt referring American Gangster and Kingdom Come more Blueprint 3 (which was terrible) and the fact that he hasnt even released anything else besides WTT which again was with Kanye
September 6, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
99%Shit

P as in Pharrell? Nah.

P! As in Sean Price. Lol, who the fuck would Pharrell body? Why would you even jump to that conclusion? Sean Price can rock a crowd of discerning heads, as well as hard as fuck goons AND get them bitches' panties wet.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 6, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
Black Dave

P as in Pharrell? Nah.

P! As in Sean Price. Lol, who the fuck would Pharrell body? Why would you even jump to that conclusion? Sean Price can rock a crowd of discerning heads, as well as hard as fuck goons AND get them bitches' panties wet.

Oh, everyone was thinking Sean Price.

Please login first to reply.