Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 16, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
rollinmyh3rb

Anybody notice that Bob Marley is getting overrated? Like the rasta bullshit.
July 17, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
theconqueror

elaborate some more on said topic and we can start a discussion.
July 17, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
rollinmyh3rb

elaborate some more on said topic and we can start a discussion.
Like people all of a sudden are hype on his music and wearing rasta on all of their clothing for no reason
July 17, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
theconqueror

i dont know where youre from but where im from (LA) his music/rasta influenced clothing has always been hype.

im all for more people listening to his music, even if it means kids looking ridiculous in rastafari influenced clothing, so hopefully, he/she will delve deeply into his message.
July 17, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
NZOO

Nigga shut the fuck up.

Don't badmind me.

July 17, 2012 @ 12:23 AM

Inactive

Hol up, please tell me your not saying Bob Marley is overrated?

edit: you talkin bout that ignorant hype that comes from people who just heard Jamming?
July 17, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
NZOO

Really

Don't badmind me.

July 17, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Jahbs.

Nigga shut the fuck up.
July 17, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
rollinmyh3rb

Hol up, please tell me your not saying Bob Marley is overrated?
The Bob Marley Rasta Hype
edit: you talkin bout that ignorant hype that comes from people who just heard Jamming?
July 17, 2012 @ 12:57 AM

Inactive

July 17, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
sublime

I HOPE, you mean how Bob Marley has become a symbol for smoking weed; which has lead to
dumb potheads with no knowledge of Marley repping him hard.
July 17, 2012 @ 01:06 AM

Inactive

Yes I do very much so. He was a coo person but as far as music goes he fucking sucks.

But your image bruh I cant take this serious....
July 17, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
rollinmyh3rb

I HOPE, you mean how Bob Marley has become a symbol for smoking weed; which has lead to
dumb potheads with no knowledge of Marley repping him hard.

That is what I was meaning the whole time but nobody else got it.
July 17, 2012 @ 01:18 AM

Inactive

STFU niga why the fuck didnt you state that? talkin bout Bob Marley rasta hype?? confused ...

If you done your research you know that Rastafari is a religion and not Bob Marley hype.
But I agree with sublime, you go around college campuses all you see is a bunch of fuckboys with Marley posters smoking weed and acting ignorant ... Complete opposite of Marley's message.

Ow .. and i HATE that new Marley film if anyone watched it,
July 17, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
AndreLutherKing

There is a bunch of potheads at my school who wear Bob Marley shirts all the time & talk about how great he is but they don't listen to his Music.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 17, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
Crejus

You're young, so I kind of understand where your ignorance or lack of knowledge comes from, but serious don't base your views on people all of a sudden liking his music. I mean, whatever the fuck that means because people ALWAYS liked Bob Marley's music. Don't be a hipster.....you don't have any valid points that prove why you don't like his music, so yes this is ignorance on your part. I'm not saying you HAVE to like it, but don't get mad other people like it.
July 17, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
Jay_Bird

Nigga shut the fuck up.
July 17, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
teows

No one really listens to his music. It's just the pot heads who think they're about that rasta life, but they look fucking stupid.

Anyways I like Bob's brother's(SON'S. MY BAD) music better. More Justice cool

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 17, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Crejus

No one really listens to his music. It's just the pot heads who think they're about that rasta life, but they look fucking stupid.

Anyways I like Bob's brother's music better. More Justice cool

You should take a statistics class homie. Tell me the sample size of the survey in which you came up with the statement "no one really listens to his music".... And please tell me his brother's name who makes music. LOL. I'm pretty sure you're talking about one of his sons. I'm just starting to realize that peeps on this forum aren't knowledgable on topics in which they speak.
July 17, 2012 @ 02:20 AM

Inactive

You should take a statistics class homie. Tell me the sample size of the survey in which you came up with the statement "no one really listens to his music".... And please tell me his brother's name who makes music. LOL. I'm pretty sure you're talking about one of his sons I just starting to realize that peeps on this forum aren't knowledgable on topics in which they speak.

July 17, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
johnathan

Nigga shut the fuck up.

free max b 2013

July 17, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
datniqqararthur

people have been fuckin wit marley for the longest, but to be completely honest i aint ever fucked wit reggae.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

July 17, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
neverywhere

Listen to Redemption song 40 times then come back and remove all negative comments from this page.

And this is not a request ;it is an order!
July 17, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
PlaboY

kids.....
July 17, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
UFO..

The Exodus/Legend type shit is overrated by white people who want to be the typical stoner douchebag, but its still good as fuck. His earlier stuff with The Wailers though, like the shit from Catch A Fire is GOAT, go listen to that shit
July 17, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
theconqueror

Ow .. and i HATE that new Marley film if anyone watched it,

you hated it??? i thought it was really good. if anyone wants to know bob, watch the movie.

You're young, so I kind of understand where your ignorance or lack of knowledge comes from, but serious don't base your views on people all of a sudden liking his music. I mean, whatever the fuck that means because people ALWAYS liked Bob Marley's music. Don't be a hipster.....you don't have any valid points that prove why you don't like his music, so yes this is ignorance on your part. I'm not saying you HAVE to like it, but don't get mad other people like it.

this.
July 17, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
teows

You should take a statistics class homie. Tell me the sample size of the survey in which you came up with the statement "no one really listens to his music".... And please tell me his brother's name who makes music. LOL. I'm pretty sure you're talking about one of his sons. I'm just starting to realize that peeps on this forum aren't knowledgable on topics in which they speak.

Whoa fam. My bad. It said that edit went though. I guess it didn't. I just got out of a heated argument with one of my cousins about how many brothers Michael Jackson had. I guess I was just thinking about brothers and not even paying attention to what I'm posting on. My bad.

And the thing about "No one really listens to his music" was just from what I've experienced. I have yet to see one person that wears shirts that have his face on it, tell me what their favorite song was, and if they did, it was usually some cheeky one that everyone knows about, ie. "Buffalo Soldiers" or "Everything's gonna be alright".

My bad.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 17, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
chief

I think in regards to being overrated you're just grouping it with all the famous pop acts that make it big and end up getting overPLAYED. there's a huge difference between an artist being overplayed and overrated. you can get tired of shit being overplayed but that doesn't necessarily mean its not good music. I'm no pot smoker or rastafarian wannabe by any means but you gotta give credit where credit is due cause bob deserves it for makin some chill ass music regardless of what kind of message you want to extract from it

•••

July 17, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
@abgohard1

idunno bob is def a timeless legend, but as far as far as reggae goes, bob def wasnt the best reggae artist, he was just the most famous
July 17, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
sublime

I have been to Marleys grave up 9 mile in St ann, he literally is a god over there. no pics allowed in the temple thing his body is in..

Please login first to reply.