Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 10, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
Villain™

In a recent interview with Q, Justin Bieber has said that he would be up to work with Odd Future‘s Tyler, The Creator, that is if he can keep it clean on the track. Tyler has said in the past that he wanted to work with Justin so this could end up becoming a reality, but… Justin said he “isn’t totally sure about a hook-up… but the pair are friends” and “I don’t get the whole, you know, demonic thing. If I did do something he’d have to do it clean. I’m not going to do a dirty song with him!” Justin doesn’t seem to exactly agree with the type of music that Tyler makes, so it’s hard to see how this collaboration would even work since the two clearly have different styles and preferences when it comes to music. What do you think of this possible collaboration? Let us know in the comments section below.
=============================================
What you guys think? He made a clean song for Regular Show, I don't see why he wouldn't make one for one of his favorite people. At least a beat I bet.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 10, 2012 @ 09:24 AM

lol i fucking died for some reason

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

July 10, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
Pantic

“I don’t get the whole, you know, demonic thing. If I did do something he’d have to do it clean"

I don't even know if im mad because he says stupid shit like this, or because he boning my girl selena.confused
July 10, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
teows

I'm pretty sure Tyler was just kidding about working with him, but hey who the fuck knows.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 10, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
KDeezy

This picture is old as fuck. Like legit a year old easy

Selling Supreme- CDG, Olive Lodge, Snakeskin, Ikat, Ripstop, Rare Blue and Black Checkered - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175307/

July 10, 2012 @ 09:59 AM
Villain™

It was just with the post I saw. And, he always talks about it. Now, he has a chance and it seems legit. Doesn't seem trollish to me.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 10, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
DStyles

lol the nikkas on this thread are 2011/2012 members minus a 2010 member.

of dick riding faggots getting salty 'cause tyler finna collab with one of today's music finest artist, Biebs.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 10, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
dailydosage

that could actually work, like biebs collab with drake, it's pretty good, but they could just be way to different

Please login first to reply.