Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 18, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

YALL NIGGAS DUMB AS FUCK DOE. LMFAO!!!

I'm That Nigga.

June 18, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
keepinit3hunna

hodgy, mike g, and domo have some sick shit. i hate how when people think about odd future they go directly to thinking its all tyler. syd makes fuckin whack beats too. and no one even recognizes frank ocean as being in OF lol

Nanananana

June 18, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
MOEHENNY

They just be rapping all that nonsense. Shit not sweet
June 18, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
JohnvHarrison

hodgy, mike g, and domo have some sick shit. i hate how when people think about odd future they go directly to thinking its all tyler. syd makes fuckin whack beats too. and no one even recognizes frank ocean as being in OF lol

Nigga Syd produced half of Mike G's shit that you callin sick, and she produced half of The Internet album with Matt Martians. so wtf are you talking about?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 18, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
goldANDsacks

Really? I thought the trend kinda died down a bit. But I don't really keep up with what's going on with OF so what do I know.

interestingly enough, the trend died down as soon as you stopped keeping up with what's going on with OF.
August 19, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

OF = D12 2.0 except worse
underrated post

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

August 19, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
Olive C

Odd Future is a totally stupid name for a band too, no matter what they sound like. It's the most ambiguous name I've ever heard. We have no idea what they mean by odd, or what they are trying to say about it. It's so uncommital and safe. And lame. Pffft. OF should get turned OFF.
August 20, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
JohnvHarrison

Odd Future is a totally stupid name for a band too, no matter what they sound like. It's the most ambiguous name I've ever heard. We have no idea what they mean by odd, or what they are trying to say about it. It's so uncommital and safe. And lame. Pffft. OF should get turned OFF.
odd  /äd/

Adjective
Different from what is usual or expected; strange: "the neighbors thought him very odd"

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 20, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
2 Phone Shawty

YALL NIGGAS DUMB AS FUCK DOE. LMFAO!!!

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 20, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
thesolecollector23

I fucks with them cuz they remind me of rappers like Brotha Lynch and Ganksta N-I-P and Triple 6 Mafia
i fucks wit mike,earl,domo & frank.i use to fuck wit tyler but his flow & content just annoys me their is no denying tyler has a ear for beats and can make dope ones.the rest of the crew is sup par at best.but there is no caparison in OF to the mentioned Horror Core Legends!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

Please login first to reply.