June 10, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
falcon0

Give him a year or two and earl will beat em easy.
June 10, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
paulywalnuts

also i saw OF live about a year ago, thought it might be a fun show to go to
so much wrong with it i don't even know where to start
it was 80% 18 or younger, 10% 19-21, the rest was 21 or older and/or parents...there was a few dads standing behind me and my buddy...this was my first concert where there was fucking chaperones
i have never seen kids act so fucking stupid in my life...moshing to hip-hop, why? chanting "swag"? crowdsurfing and stage diving? please, what is this, red hot chili peppers at Woodstock 93?

and as for the actual show, they were fucking terrible
the sound was bad, there was like 9 people on stage with mics, and they played a lot of bad songs like "rolling papers" and "fuck the police"

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

June 11, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
JohnvHarrison

^ lol you sound like an angry parent. NEWSFLASH, sans the Moshing & crowdsurfing, THATS WHAT HIP-HOP SHOWS ARE. unless you're going to see some rappers from the 90"s/early 2000's perform. and even the, wu-tang & dipset have a bunch of dudes on stage with mics. Its a fucking COLLECTIVE. you expect them to pass around one mic as they perform?? and rolling papers makes people light up in the crowd, and Fuck the Police is hype. you lose.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 11, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
DarianaGrande

The fact that is a discussion of Earl being better that Em makes me want to close my HB Account.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

June 11, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
Derrick Kayo

Overrated Faggots makes Camron look like fuckin Big L
June 11, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
Gilly Suits

it was 80% 18 or younger, 10% 19-21, the rest was 21 or older and/or parents...there was a few dads standing behind me and my buddy...this was my first concert where there was fucking chaperones
i have never seen kids act so fucking stupid in my life...moshing to hip-hop, why? chanting "swag"? crowdsurfing and stage diving? please, what is this, red hot chili peppers at Woodstock 93?

the sound was bad, there was like 9 people on stage with mics, and they played a lot of bad songs like "rolling papers" and "fuck the police"

I sell tickets to each show in Boston and usually sell all but 1 so I keep and go. That is generally the thing. Though the complaints on the songs is a mute one they only play hype songs. I've complained that I'd like to hear VCR, Wheels, or shit like that. But kids go to get buckwild so you just gotta deal

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 11, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
vinftw

OF = D12 2.0 except worse

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

June 11, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
bobhall

a lot of white kids have been waiting for the chance to say nigger and not get beat up
June 12, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
goldsoundz

Why the hell is Odd Future so popular?? No offence to those who like them (we all have our own opinions and tastes) but to me it isnt even rap, it just plain sucks...

There's more to OF than Tyler and songs like "Bitch Suck Dick", etc. People like them because they don't sound like anyone else. It took me a while to find the songs I liked by them but once I started listening to Hodgy, some of Domo's stuff, Mike G, you'll appreciate them more. Tyler is just the front man he's not the best artist of the crew.

Tyler is a much superior lyricist (excluding Earl) and his songs actually sound like full fleshed out ideas. Mike and Domo just sound like amateur rappers flowing over simple beats.
June 12, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
DarianaGrande

Overrated Faggots makes Camron look like fuckin Big L

Don't you ever disrespect Killa you faggot.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

June 12, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
Derrick Kayo

Cam'ron is a multi-talented artist, hes like Elton Jhon in more ways than 1
June 12, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
LA_1201

comparing odd future to that gay ass ICP shit?? smfh might as well compare limp bizkit to death row recrods

taskforce bitch mob nigga

June 12, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Richboy 100 million

then why the fuck did you go wtf

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 14, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Da Fuck? Lmao

I'm That Nigga.

June 14, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
DarthVader

What up Tyler?
June 14, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

got em

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 16, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
bloxheads 

hey im looking for some of my old shit hmu if you got some
June 16, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
playboyxxx

What up Tyler?

pink like hamilton

June 16, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
DarthVader

TWO TYLERS
June 17, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
playboyxxx

shut up

pink like hamilton

June 17, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
obscurities

Da Fuck? Lmao

Thats not tyler, his HB account is bloxheads, and he joined february 2008.
June 17, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
DarthVader

I was kidding you dumb fuck.
June 17, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
mark mike

If you dont like em you probly just dont get it
June 18, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
pinheadlarry

Honestly, most of the Odd Future music collection (I've given Bastard, Goblin, Earl, BlackenedWhite, and OF Tapes 1 and 2 a fair listen) is either trash or mediocre. None of them are great rappers, and only a few of them are even decent.

For the most part their music is just very raw, especially stuff like Earl.They are terrible liveperformers imo, and are incredibly overhyped by their followers, who contrary to what they say, are honestly just dedicated to following this trend. I don't see how a grown person could listen to them, which is evident by the fact that almost all their fans are like 14 to 22.

Just my two cents. I just generally think Odd Future is not good, they're just a bunch of rowdy ass street kids.
June 18, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
unknown123

They're part of the Illuminati
June 18, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
Jay_Bird

This is my honest report about odd future

Tyler is a good producer, even a lil above average but he is nothing spectacular

thing is dude has a funny, and weird personality he will do anything you wouldn't expect, his raps skills was pretty good in the beginning, but now it has gotten corny

The earl hype,when earl left for the Somali school made earl bigger them what he was and helped with the odd future hype, earl is a above average rapper for his age, but his hype won't get to far unless he has above average beats with big promotion from the label

frank ocean is most def the guy thats keeping of alive, in my eyes almost bigger then Tyler if not bigger,dude is an amazing talent, I could even seen him leaving the group soon, so he can do his on thing

The rest of the guys,sorry to say are flunkes even hodgy , hodgy just doesn't have that mainstream appeal

I feel like of current fans are teenagers and hipsters who will out grow of soon enough

Unless of change their direction

Cause all the wackiness and silly stuff is getting old, and these guys and their fans can't act like that forever it will be too weird
June 18, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
keety

Its a fad...a few years later, lets see how popular they're are.

All trends come and go....
June 18, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
DarthVader

Frank gna leave OF just like how Casey did.
June 18, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
JohnvHarrison

Frank gna leave OF just like how Casey did.

No he's not, what would he gain or lose from doing that? He isn't even signed to OF Records, he has no contract obligations to OF, besides being under the same managment (clancy). He's signed to Def Jam, he's just IN the crew. It wouldn't matter either way, wouldn't help or hurt.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 18, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

YALL NIGGAS DUMB AS FUCK DOE. LMFAO!!!

I'm That Nigga.

Please login first to reply.