Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 8, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
JohnvHarrison

Never like Odd faggots, Black version of ICP
fucking posers dont skate! thats the image theyre trying to show

Oh yes dude. You TOTALLY know EXACTLY what you're talking about, ALL the time dude. Really.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 8, 2012 @ 02:49 PM

Inactive

Frank Ocean doe.. that nigga nice
http://vimeo.com/43659532

June 8, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
goldeneagleco

Still waiting to hear an Earl album before I pass judgement on the hype

Earl already had dropped an album I don't know if you're talking about a new one, but he's old one was self titled "Earl." As far as odd future goes they remind me of an old Eminem in how they spit, what was it called again? I think dystopian rap or "shock" rap.

Yea I was referring to the one he's working on now. I've heard that older one.
June 8, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
RawShack

OF gave frank his start but I feel like their holding him back now tho.

lol fuck are you talking about, he's about to go on a world tour w/ Coldplay, without a major debut

word frank been out there, plus writing songs for beyonce, etc. how you think he got nice cars? cause of OF? lulz

if it wuznt for dem then op wouldnt know about dis site or supreme.....
1. y makin a fukin thread for sumthin dat already exists
2. u and the other 2011/12 fuk boiz needa stop dissing OF as a way to look lyke u been down wit dis subculture of streetwear from the get go

Everytime i read someones response that types like this, I imagine myself reading it like a retard!

But odd future is aight...... Nothing special, too me.

lol regardless of how dudes type ya'll 2011/2012 are a bunch of fuck boys.
June 8, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
jxdodd

I'm a fuck boy and proud

free.

June 8, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
tesla

^^^^also frank has been in the music industry long before OF, he has been writing songs for big names way before anyone knew who tyler was.
June 8, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
LA_Kid

I fucks with them cuz they remind me of rappers like Brotha Lynch and Ganksta N-I-P and Triple 6 Mafia

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

i didnt say they are like them, they remind me of them smh

taskforce bitch mob nigga

June 8, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
th3kid

Odd Future fans are the emo black kids in elementary school that get made fun of because they'd rather play and talk Pokemon and DBZ with the white kids than play basketball with the black kids. Them being picked on leads to them being angry about it. Odd Future is the voice of the angry cast away (of all races). The fans are the same people that listen to Childish Gambino. If Donald was just a little more angry and not so worried about social acceptance, he'd be in Odd Future too.

Odd Future's music, for the most part, is simply:
-I'm black and my peers rejected me.
-I'm angry.
-Killing, bodies, rape.
-Look at me, I'm making a fuss, give me attention.

Childish Gambino's music, for the most part, is simply:
-I'm angry, and sad.
-Look at me now black peers, I'm more successful than you. razz

All in all, Odd Future is a black ICP, that's what makes them acceptable.
June 8, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
NoStress

^ lol its funny cause it true

burr

June 8, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
ReZ

CHANNEL ORANGE
June 8, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Jens Voigt

If you just look at OF as some immature kids, that make horrorcore music, there SO much more to them. Like they don't be really make that rap in a way. Like when I started listening to OF and started going deeper in there, there was like this fucking secret destiny in me that just opened up and like I start hearing the music the instruments in the beats, the progression of beats. idk. it's hard to explain. very few people probably know what I'm saying. lol.

lol wtf

June 8, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Back when Tyler was on the forums still and dropped BASTARD I was like damn this nigga is pretty dope he might actually do this shit. After Rolling Papers it was only a matter of time. They slowly built up a cult following that went from college aged kids to angry suburban white teens. I think we we're all really fans but they more annoying of the fans came after Kanye tweeted the Yonkers video cuz thats when basically everyone that wasnt on HB started listening.

As much as people keep saying "OF's hype is dead" or "OF is dead" lol thats not true. It's just when you dont put shit out for a while for other reasons (they have tours, a tv show, a store to run) music isnt gonna drop every day. But theyre doing a hell of a job with this "15 minutes" they supposedly have lol. Also I'm pretty sure MTV is in love with Tyler and wont let him die. He along with OF filled that void of shock that we lost when Eminem decided to tone it down thats why they got popular so fast. And we all know how much MTV loves Em. OF aint goin anywhere.
June 8, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
falcon0

Their song subject matter is starting to grow away from all the rape/killing. I also like how they don't just rap about weed, bitches, and cars. Shit gets old after a while.

Also, Earl has crazy potential. He could become one of the greats and I'm pretty sure he's already got his own label. He's even under the wings of Leila Steinburg, who took in Tupac back in the day. I feel like his next album will get him big.
June 8, 2012 @ 08:47 PM

Inactive

If you just look at OF as some immature kids, that make horrorcore music, there SO much more to them. Like they don't be really make that rap in a way. Like when I started listening to OF and started going deeper in there, there was like this fucking secret destiny in me that just opened up and like I start hearing the music the instruments in the beats, the progression of beats. idk. it's hard to explain. very few people probably know what I'm saying. lol.

lol wtf

lmfaooooo dat ultimate dickride
June 8, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
leprechaunupindatree

idk they weren't too popular til tyler invented supreme

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169975#3407782

June 8, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

idk they weren't too popular til tyler invented supreme

LOL
June 8, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Panther.

R. Kelly does not appove of Gay Future.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 8, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
Jay_Bird

lol wtf

^
this though
June 8, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
DarianaGrande

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

June 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
bonemarrow

Odd Future fans are the emo black kids in elementary school that get made fun of because they'd rather play and talk Pokemon and DBZ with the white kids than play basketball with the black kids. Them being picked on leads to them being angry about it. Odd Future is the voice of the angry cast away (of all races). The fans are the same people that listen to Childish Gambino. If Donald was just a little more angry and not so worried about social acceptance, he'd be in Odd Future too.

Odd Future's music, for the most part, is simply:
-I'm angry.
-Killing, bodies, rape.

-Look at me, I'm making a fuss, give me attention.

Childish Gambino's music, for the most part, is simply:
-I'm angry, and sad.
-Look at me now black peers, I'm more successful than you. razz

All in all, Odd Future is a black ICP, that's what makes them acceptable.

qft

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 9, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
Shanklin

lol wtf

^
this though

hahahaha

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 9, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
Ekong

OF gave frank his start but I feel like their holding him back now tho.

Lmao how could they be holding him back? He just dropped a classic
June 10, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
paulywalnuts

Bastard is a lot better than Goblin, probably the best OF record, but Tyler is not the best rapper
Earl is, Frank is talented too...Hodgy is ok but very generic imo. the rest of them are just bad.

to answer the question, for the same reason my generation went apeshit for Eminem, that is to say, good rapping punctuated by shock value
shock always sells, even if it sucks DICK....like ICP

Eminem was a better pure rapper than anyone in OF except maybe Earl
that being said, that doesn't mean he's a better rapper...he needs at least 3 must-listen-to classics to be in that league

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

June 10, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Jay_Bird

Bastard is a lot better than Goblin, probably the best OF record, but Tyler is not the best rapper
Earl is, Frank is talented too...Hodgy is ok but very generic imo. the rest of them are just bad.

to answer the question, for the same reason my generation went apeshit for Eminem, that is to say, good rapping punctuated by shock value
shock always sells, even if it sucks DICK....like ICP

Eminem was a better pure rapper than anyone in OF except maybe Earl
that being said, that doesn't mean he's a better rapper...he needs at least 3 must-listen-to classics to be in that league

i agree with that whole statement

but disagree about your comment about eminem not fucking with earl

even though im not much of a eminem fan

eminem would shit all over earl lyrically,you holding earl to high on a damn pedestol

eminem is a fucking rap legend lyrically
June 10, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
NoStress

Naw Em vs. Earl would be a hard one, Em is a legend but Earl is fucking crazy with words as well and has literally destroyed every beat he's been on

burr

June 10, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
FLVMINCO

Yeah, lyrically it's a challenge especially since Earl a young head but accomplishment wise Em has diamond records....Not to many boys fucking with that status b.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

June 10, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
JohnvHarrison

Yeah, lyrically it's a challenge especially since Earl a young head but accomplishment wise Em has diamond records....Not to many boys fucking with that status b.

It no challenge, em > Plus, when are niggas gonna learn sales dont mean shit, you gon tell me Flo-rida can beat cassidy in a battle cause he has a platinum record?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 10, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
bonemarrow

no one is fucking with em's status no relavant rapper other than outkast has a diamond record

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 10, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
JohnvHarrison

Well outkast isn't "A" rapper, and isn't relevant because they are not active. And also their "Diamond" album only sold 5 Million, but it was a double album.

June 10, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
FLVMINCO

It no challenge, em > Plus, when are niggas gonna learn sales dont mean shit, you gon tell me Flo-rida can beat cassidy in a battle cause he has a platinum record?

That would be fraudulent af' to say flo-rida is even in the same category as Cassidy, so your point is proven.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

Please login first to reply.