Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 26, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
abovetheseclouds

buddy got mad
May 26, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
DStyles

vs

yeah.... reup over young money any day

john>my god

why is pusha beeing salty?

And hell hath no fury was wack.

I only bumped that shit due to the reviews it got but damn clipse and neptunes beats do not go well.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 26, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
DStyles

this shit is not on some lyrical type shit but I'll take wayne's flow and weak ass wordplay over pusha t's boring content any day of the week.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 26, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Bubbs619

How have none of the 'We Got It 4 Cheap" tapes not been mentioned yet? Those are some of the best mixtapes ever put out. The only aspect of Wayne's career that can maybe touch Pusha/Clipse/ReupGang is his mixtape work and even that is lackluster now due to the new Wayne. In terms of both artists in 2012, Pusha T is leagues ahead of him and will continue until he goes back to content that rivals the Dedication/Drought era. Only then will there be a valid argument as to who's better, right now its pretty one sided
May 26, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
Panther.

Hell Hath No Fury >>> anything wayne or ymcmb has done or will ever do and if you disagree then go ahead and do the world a favor and jump in front of a speeding train pls

lmfao are you serious?

btw don't say thats a ye beat because it's not. he just got the credit for it

you obviously don't know much about wayne.

all of his old shit is levels ahead of anything good music has done, and if you want to be recent. carter 4 killed fear of god

nah I know a lot about wayne and that nigga is corny as fuck now. Even his old shit don't make up for how corny this man is now. Wayne had bars before but he rapped himself out. Ain't even made one album that was close to being as good as hell hath no fury. (carter 2 was close but nahhh)

c'mon son would you rather have this

or this

off yourself if you choose the latter

Exactly. I gained alot of respect for Pusha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 26, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Uncle Jack

If 07-08 mixtape Wayne shows up, Pusha T don't want it...

and Buddy

C2>>>>>>>>>>>Hell Hath No Fury

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 26, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
BuddyOmar

If 07-08 mixtape Wayne shows up, Pusha T don't want it...

and Buddy

C2>>>>>>>>>>>Hell Hath No Fury

smh... my nigga Weezy did not write the Carter 2. I can't give him credit for rhymes he didn't write.

"Tell Hova don’t pass the crown so soon (talking about weezy), Unless he got a crown for every writer in the room/There’s too many spirits on these ghostwritten tunes, So you can’t crown the heir until you séance the room.” - Pusha T the god

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 26, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Freddie Benson

why is there even an argument? this is one sided as fuck this shits like Cole vs Diggy.
Pusha is lyrically better
Pusha is part of a better team (GOOD)
Pusha has a better clothing line
Pusha's subliminal diss is better than Wayne's blatant garbage ass song lol
what can you say? wayne is more popular? so he sells more...what is this nigga high school? Pusha shits on this nigga in every way
and lets face facts mixtape weezy aint coming back... "so many banana clips i feel like chimps" hahaha wayne is done
/rant

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

May 26, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Shaquille O'Neal

Pusha over wayne any day

"You're so cool, that I'ma call you a culo..."

May 26, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
&bullshit

why is there even an argument? this is one sided as fuck this shits like Cole vs Diggy.
Pusha is lyrically better
Pusha is part of a better team (GOOD)
Pusha has a better clothing line
Pusha's subliminal diss is better than Wayne's blatant garbage ass song lol
what can you say? wayne is more popular? so he sells more...what is this nigga high school? Pusha shits on this nigga in every way
and lets face facts mixtape weezy aint coming back... "so many banana clips i feel like chimps" hahaha wayne is done
/rant

this.
wayne is so corny. simple man's rap, you can see that nigga's punchlines a mile away. same flow, every bar. 10 corny punchlines followed by a good one. repeat. lately he's been forgetting to put the good punchlines in. people like him cus any dumb nigga/13 year old girl can get his dumb lines.

push > wayne

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

May 26, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

Carter 2 is better than Hell Hath No Fury/Lord Willin off of Tha Mobb & Feel Me alone

Nigga you gotta be fucking kidding me, and yes, I'm fucking furious. Not only are you almost completely and utterly talentless, but my nigga, you're almost completely brainless. How are you gonna say the Carter 2, an album Wayne didn't even fucking write is better than two of the most underrated hip-hop albums of all time?

The Intro on Hell Hath No Fury? I'm Not You off Lord Willin? Momma I'm So Sorry? Keys Open Doors? Trill? Malice's verse alone on I'm Not You eviscerates anything Wayne has ever said. Sorry, the Clipse as a collective shit on Wayne. But fuck the Clipse as a group, Pusha alone could body Wayne. This is coming from someone whose favorite Wayne album is the Carter 2, but come on my nigga, he didn't write that shit. Even if Gillie Da Kid didn't write it (but he did so who cares), it still doesn't come close to the pure, unrelenting anger they put on wax in Hell Hath No Fury or Lord Willin' for that matter.

Pusha is the closest thing in terms of wordplay, delivery, and vividness that we have to Biggie besides maybe a Jay-Z in the game. Granted, Pusha talks about NOTHING but cocaine and street shit, and Wayne is definitely a better artist, but if we're talking just straight bars for bars, Wayne has never come close to fucking with Pusha.

Lol @ this guy... Since u want my attention so fuckin bad dawg u can have it for 1 post u fuckin clown

First off Gillie wrote the first Carter and not Carter 2 buddy... Will Pusha body Wayne? Yes I think so but I simply stated that Carter 2 is better than Lord Willin/HHNF because it's TRUE... And that shit u said about Malice's verse on I'm Not You is completely false Lmao Tha Mobb as a whole is better than anything Pusha or Malice have EVER uttered and I don't care what song u present as evidence you lost bruh... Pusha being the closest to Jay or Biggie? LMFAO This is when u lost any credibility your gay ass had now get off my dick and go freestyle to the addicted to boys instrumental pussy boy hell u could even diss me on it but I'll never know because I'll never push play on one of your homoerotic troll tunes that nobody outside of HB is gonna hear Lolololol keep following me on Twitter and MS painting over my photos while my team keeps getting one step closer to bein rich everyday

www.NickyDsss.com

May 26, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
G8tor

Wayne and Drake are faggotts. Waynes just mad pushas on a track with tyler and hes not.

off top

May 26, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
Exo

Yall see this yet?
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/05/25/lil-wayne-goulish-pusha-t-diss/
May 26, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
BuddyOmar

Carter 2 is better than Hell Hath No Fury/Lord Willin off of Tha Mobb & Feel Me alone

Nigga you gotta be fucking kidding me, and yes, I'm fucking furious. Not only are you almost completely and utterly talentless, but my nigga, you're almost completely brainless. How are you gonna say the Carter 2, an album Wayne didn't even fucking write is better than two of the most underrated hip-hop albums of all time?

The Intro on Hell Hath No Fury? I'm Not You off Lord Willin? Momma I'm So Sorry? Keys Open Doors? Trill? Malice's verse alone on I'm Not You eviscerates anything Wayne has ever said. Sorry, the Clipse as a collective shit on Wayne. But fuck the Clipse as a group, Pusha alone could body Wayne. This is coming from someone whose favorite Wayne album is the Carter 2, but come on my nigga, he didn't write that shit. Even if Gillie Da Kid didn't write it (but he did so who cares), it still doesn't come close to the pure, unrelenting anger they put on wax in Hell Hath No Fury or Lord Willin' for that matter.

Pusha is the closest thing in terms of wordplay, delivery, and vividness that we have to Biggie besides maybe a Jay-Z in the game. Granted, Pusha talks about NOTHING but cocaine and street shit, and Wayne is definitely a better artist, but if we're talking just straight bars for bars, Wayne has never come close to fucking with Pusha.

Lol @ this guy... Since u want my attention so fuckin bad dawg u can have it for 1 post u fuckin clown

First off Gillie wrote the first Carter and not Carter 2 buddy... Will Pusha body Wayne? Yes I think so but I simply stated that Carter 2 is better than Lord Willin/HHNF because it's TRUE... And that shit u said about Malice's verse on I'm Not You is completely false Lmao Tha Mobb as a whole is better than anything Pusha or Malice have EVER uttered and I don't care what song u present as evidence you lost bruh... Pusha being the closest to Jay or Biggie? LMFAO This is when u lost any credibility your gay ass had now get off my dick and go freestyle to the addicted to boys instrumental pussy boy hell u could even diss me on it but I'll never know because I'll never push play on one of your homoerotic troll tunes that nobody outside of HB is gonna hear Lolololol keep following me on Twitter and MS painting over my photos while my team keeps getting one step closer to bein rich everyday

SMH.... wrong, wrong, wrong. Music is relative baby boy so I can't hate on you for that. But you don't hear the Biggie influence in Pusha? Do you listen to his music or do you just skim through it? The cadence? The flow? The mic presence? These are subtle things that you clearly are ignorant or unaware of, whether willing or unwillingly, so whatever, I can't fault you for that. I didn't even bring up my songs and if noone hears them, I could care less. I felt like making fun of an ugly ass mediocre nigga like yourself just because I can. I wish you success sir, I wish ill will on no man, but I just have to keep it real with you because your ego is almost as big as your ugly grill.

You're a try hard my nigga. You're an okay rapper, okay, but noone even has heard of you and noone cares. Nobody, maybe other than your family, that is if they can stand more than 10 minutes around you. I make more money in 20 minutes betting on basketball than you make in an evening opening up for nobodies. That's not even my job, that's what I do for fun. I know why you don't want to listen to my shit. It kills you that something someone made as a joke in 15 minutes is better than the uninspired, replicate drivel you devote your entire meager existence to with delusions of grandeur that tell you, "Hey! One day, I'll make it big!". But whatever, do your thing homie. God bless you. I look forward to seeing you collaborate with Kosha Dillz, Termanology, Chino XL, and all the other big name hip-hop artists everyone on HB--nah fuck that-- the world is waiting for! The world is waiting for you Nicky D's, and I personally will beseech you at the gates of riches and success!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 26, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Bubbs619

May 26, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
WPGMB

Yall see this yet?

ayo dawgs, I just time traveled from the past to the future to show you guys this.
edit: also, omar shittin on the dude.
May 26, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
Cheef

suspended

i wanna see a death match now

USE REPCODE "HELLO20" TO GET 20% OFF KARMALOOP AND PLNDR

May 26, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

SMH.... wrong, wrong, wrong. Music is relative baby boy so I can't hate on you for that. But you don't hear the Biggie influence in Pusha? Do you listen to his music or do you just skim through it? The cadence? The flow? The mic presence? These are subtle things that you clearly are ignorant or unaware of, whether willing or unwillingly, so whatever, I can't fault you for that. I didn't even bring up my songs and if noone hears them, I could care less. I felt like making fun of an ugly ass mediocre nigga like yourself just because I can. I wish you success sir, I wish ill will on no man, but I just have to keep it real with you because your ego is almost as big as your ugly grill.

You're a try hard my nigga. You're an okay rapper, okay, but noone even has heard of you and noone cares. Nobody, maybe other than your family, that is if they can stand more than 10 minutes around you. I make more money in 20 minutes betting on basketball than you make in an evening opening up for nobodies. That's not even my job, that's what I do for fun. I know why you don't want to listen to my shit. It kills you that something someone made as a joke in 15 minutes is better than the uninspired, replicate drivel you devote your entire meager existence to with delusions of grandeur that tell you, "Hey! One day, I'll make it big!". But whatever, do your thing homie. God bless you. I look forward to seeing you collaborate with Kosha Dillz, Termanology, Chino XL, and all the other big name hip-hop artists everyone on HB--nah fuck that-- the world is waiting for! The world is waiting for you Nicky D's, and I personally will beseech you at the gates of riches and success!

The only time I've ever personally heard simliarities in the cadence/flow was Trill... U got mad at my opinion of Carter 2 Lol you don't make any money bro bro u pose as a fag on the internet and that's that... I don't have a ego actually all I do is state things that I've accomplished within the past year if that bothers u then u should re evaluate your sad ass life n grow an outer shell u soft ass mofucka Lol u call me ugly but I still get bitches bruh most of the pretty bitches in my city love my music and are cool with me I could probably get u some pussy quicker than u can get it yourself and if u doubt it come function with me in real life you'll see what the deal is I'm cool/chill as fuck

Nothing kills me at all it's just irritating to see a loser troll such as yourself stalk all my threads and tweet me your disses when I don't give a single fuck about you or your life. You're an attention whore that's mad at me and has a little too much time on his hands so u sit in your room and craft disses that once again I'll never listen to and slap MS paint artwork on them Lololol. Moral of the story is that YOU'RE MAD and I'm sittin here enjoying my Saturday afternoon textin my bitches sippin my Henny while you're preppin your next hate post to direct towards me mr. keyboard warrior Fucc outta here matter fact since we're on the subject of the Carter 2 I'll leave u with a quote from that album Weezy may or may not have wrote "u look a lil salty have yaself a chilled coffee"

www.NickyDsss.com

May 26, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

and off topic but I'm actually lol'ing hard irl right now because u mentioned Kosha Dillz... dude performed at the same show I did when I opened up for Thurz and he's a weirdo he kept tryna rub the back of my home girl's head and tried to get her to buy his album Lol

www.NickyDsss.com

May 27, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Exo

Yall see this yet?

ayo dawgs, I just time traveled from the past to the future to show you guys this.
edit: also, omar shittin on the dude.

Lmao didn't read thread my b
May 27, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
&bullshit

Dat weak response by weezy

"I chase the bank, I don’t bank with Chase!"

"His head up his ass, Ima have to headbutt him"

"you softer than a motherfucking nerf ball"

"you sweet like 1, 6"

case closed. push ain't even gotta respond. weezy done dissed himself with that shit.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

May 27, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
BuddyOmar

The only time I've ever personally heard simliarities in the cadence/flow was Trill... U got mad at my opinion of Carter 2 Lol you don't make any money bro bro u pose as a fag on the internet and that's that... I don't have a ego actually all I do is state things that I've accomplished within the past year if that bothers u then u should re evaluate your sad ass life n grow an outer shell u soft ass mofucka Lol u call me ugly but I still get bitches bruh most of the pretty bitches in my city love my music and are cool with me I could probably get u some pussy quicker than u can get it yourself and if u doubt it come function with me in real life you'll see what the deal is I'm cool/chill as fuck

Nothing kills me at all it's just irritating to see a loser troll such as yourself stalk all my threads and tweet me your disses when I don't give a single fuck about you or your life. You're an attention whore that's mad at me and has a little too much time on his hands so u sit in your room and craft disses that once again I'll never listen to and slap MS paint artwork on them Lololol. Moral of the story is that YOU'RE MAD and I'm sittin here enjoying my Saturday afternoon textin my bitches sippin my Henny while you're preppin your next hate post to direct towards me mr. keyboard warrior Fucc outta here matter fact since we're on the subject of the Carter 2 I'll leave u with a quote from that album Weezy may or may not have wrote "u look a lil salty have yaself a chilled coffee"

Hate post? Dude your reading comprehension skills are horrible. Listen, I just said you're not impressive and ugly. We both know that's true. Noone accused you of not being able to get girls, I'm sure you and I both know that game trumps looks, clothes-- whatever-- you don't need to prove anything to me. But hey, it is what it is, you're an ugly nigga and you know that. It is what it is. I'm sure you have thick skin and you can make up for it in other ways #pause. You didn't state a single accomplishment either, but again, that goes back to poor writing and reading comprehension. Honestly dude, I don't care either. I just stated an opinion about a topic I'm very passionate about: hip-hop. I don't get mad about much, but I can assure you, someone like yourself doesn't make me mad. Not even remotely. Not unless you could somehow affect my means of income or hurt my family, otherwise, dude, in all honesty, I care so little about you as a human being you don't even exist in my mind. I even wished you the best of luck. I don't hate you, I just felt like expressing an opinion. I just have fun fucking with people sometimes, its a past-time of mine I've cherished since kindergarten. Hey, who am I to judge?

Listen, besides gambling, I write for a living. It's what I love and enjoy. Writing 500 hundred words on any subject is as easy as it is for me as it is for you to make a mediocre song or write yet another bar about sipping and/or consuming Henny. We're just both gifted at different things. The fact of the matter is I get mad at dumb people, especially dumb, ugly people. I can't help it. That's cool about Kosha Dillz though.

May 27, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

^Don't play stupid bruh bruh u know what I'm referring to when I say I stated accomplishments and u got mad. It was that day in the shoutbox because all I said was I have a track w/ Rae and the LA Leakers played my song on Shade 45 and that's when your flurry of weird/gay disses suddenly appeared... U obviously care Lol because if it was something as simple as an opinion we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we? You stated your opinion that day in the shoutbox u could have left it alone then but instead u have made it somewhat of your life goal to continually follow me around every thread on HB Lol and now your reasoning is because "you have fun fucking with people" when at first it was "to humble me"... Please make up your mind Lol you are obviously mad for whatever reason and I definitely exist in your mind otherwise u wouldn't take every chance u get to mention my name if I meant nothing to you you would just go about your life (if u have one outside of HB) but you don't so now we are here

Also I wasn't trying to prove I get girls, you're right I don't have to prove anything I was just saying the fact that u call me ugly bothers me in absolutely no way because the bitches say I'm cute and that's just fact bruh bruh

Oh and btw you said this "someone like yourself doesn’t make me mad" then in the same post said "The fact of the matter is I get mad at dumb people, especially dumb, ugly people. I can’t help it." so which one is it? You're rather confused and mad sir have fun trolling on HB

www.NickyDsss.com

May 27, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
BuddyOmar

^Don't play stupid bruh bruh u know what I'm referring to when I say I stated accomplishments and u got mad. It was that day in the shoutbox because all I said was I have a track w/ Rae and the LA Leakers played my song on Shade 45 and that's when your flurry of weird/gay disses suddenly appeared... U obviously care Lol because if it was something as simple as an opinion we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we? You stated your opinion that day in the shoutbox u could have left it alone then but instead u have made it somewhat of your life goal to continually follow me around every thread on HB Lol and now your reasoning is because "you have fun fucking with people" when at first it was "to humble me"... Please make up your mind Lol you are obviously mad for whatever reason and I definitely exist in your mind otherwise u wouldn't take every chance u get to mention my name if I meant nothing to you you would just go about your life (if u have one outside of HB) but you don't so now we are here

Also I wasn't trying to prove I get girls, you're right I don't have to prove anything I was just saying the fact that u call me ugly bothers me in absolutely no way because the bitches say I'm cute and that's just fact bruh bruh

Oh and btw you said this "someone like yourself doesn’t make me mad" then in the same post said "The fact of the matter is I get mad at dumb people, especially dumb, ugly people. I can’t help it." so which one is it? You're rather confused and mad sir have fun trolling on HB

I'm not playing stupid, man. I just don't know what to tell you. Those references you made a long time ago are your "accomplishments"? I thought you meant you listed accomplishments in the posts above, my bad bro, you're writing is tough to understand sometimes. Dude no offense but you've done nothing to warrant anything. You're just another rapper over-saturating an already over-saturated market. Great. Anyways, the reason I made those two videos was when I said I was nicer than you and felt like spitting fire. None of that means anything to me, I don't even know who the LA Leakers are, for all I know it's a semi-pro basketball team/ Los Angeles Laker themed porn movie about squirters. That song by the way was pretty good. Paypa actually went in, you were okay, and Rae just mailed in something. You've accomplished nothing, yet feel accomplished. That's why I find you amusing. Dude please, don't confuse me taking 20 minutes of my time to make a joke song, and another 2 minutes to quote it and put it in a post on your thread as a sign i'm stalking you. The mad thing made sense when I wrote it, but in retrospect, it was probably a product of me too busy focusing on Michael Wilbon's perfectly manicured goatee. Sorry.

I'm not even trolling, im just telling you how I feel. I'm going to continue this discussion as long as you keep responding. You're tremendously exaggerating some things about me following you around though, that's nothing but baseless hyperbole. But come on, if I see your thread pop up or if you're in the shoutbox, you best believe I'mma holla at you #pause. Buh lee dat.

Yo i will say this though, in your lane of hip-hop it is not easy to actually make a good living off of. Not easy at all. If by some miracle you do okay with it, god bless you. Honestly, It's not a lifestyle i want to pursue and thinking on it I can understand why you would call those accomplishments. Dude I truly don't want to come off as a jealous loser, but serious bro, just chill a little. You can stunt on people and brag when you're actually making a good living. I am in no place to say I am better than no man and neither are you, but when I see someone like you who truly hasn't done anything, I have to humble them. I have to. I have been through much in my life and helped a lot of people yet I don't utter a word to anyone about what I've done or do, not my friends, not my family, nobody. I am a bit of Satanist in that respect. I'll end on this: no matter how far you go, someone has been further. Just remember that. I don't like to make assumptions about other people's lives and for that, I apologize.

It's like Birdman bragging to everyone that he has a couple hundred million when there's foreign dignitaries you've never even heard of with billion dollar net worths who you've never heard of. Just stay humble.

May 27, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

you're writing is tough to understand sometimes.

your* mothafucka

and I'm humble so u can't "humble me"... Like I said I've just stated accomplishments but you've clearly just happened to catch feelings over the internet. I mean yea when u compare me to established artists I haven't accomplished anything but I'm an 18 year old with soooo much life to live this is just the beginning bruh. Plus my momma is proud so I give a fuck if you think what I've done doesn't mean shit. See how your posts turned from calling me talentless to saying I was "okay"? You're a fuckin faggot bro straight up and not because of your opinion, it's the way u went about broadcasting your opinion. You coulda just stated it and I woulda said cool man thanks for listening but you feel the need to post it in every thread, you're mad...

www.NickyDsss.com

May 27, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
BuddyOmar

your* mothafucka

and I'm humble so u can't "humble me"... Like I said I've just stated accomplishments but you've clearly just happened to catch feelings over the internet. I mean yea when u compare me to established artists I haven't accomplished anything but I'm an 18 year old with soooo much life to live this is just the beginning bruh. Plus my momma is proud so I give a fuck if you think what I've done doesn't mean shit. See how your posts turned from calling me talentless to saying I was "okay"? You're a fuckin faggot bro straight up and not because of your opinion, it's the way u went about broadcasting your opinion. You coulda just stated it and I woulda said cool man thanks for listening but you feel the need to post it in every thread, you're mad...

your* mothafucka

smfh... alright nigga you got me. that typo.

NIGGA. CHILL. I tried to be a man about it for the moment, but here's where you getting crazy. I caught feelings over the Pusha shit! That's my nigga and I ain't gonna let some whack nigga like you diss him and say Weezy is better. I ADMIT THAT. But now you making it into something else at this point. You keep making incorrect assumptions. Damn right I'm gonna keep posting in every thread now. I tried to be mature about it and now you're going back to be a fucking boy. #OYYOYSL

May 27, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

and off topic but I'm actually lol'ing hard irl right now because u mentioned Kosha Dillz... dude performed at the same show I did when I opened up for Thurz and he's a weirdo he kept tryna rub the back of my home girl's head and tried to get her to buy his album Lol

lmao I just did a show wit Kosha Dillz the day before yesterday

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 27, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
BuddyOmar

The fuck? Witless what's your stage name?

May 27, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Lil wayne is ass and his diss back to pusha was super weak

But I hope this continues...

http://thedividedminds.com/

May 27, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

The fuck? Witless what's your stage name?

lol Spaceman nigga ask about me

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Please login first to reply.