Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 25, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
Exo

Pusha got me bored sometimes tbh lol
May 25, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
Freddie Benson

wayne fell off hard..everyone in YMCMB is garbage, Pusha has his wack moments but shits on all of them alone...now if the GOOD team gets in it then its just a one sided slaughter...might be some lulz in this "beef" tho

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

May 25, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
imjoey

Controversy sparks interest which sells records..fuel the fire, get paid.
Until kats start gettin stomped out at the BET awards, this shit just sounding like basketball wives..

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

May 25, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
ClydeFrazier

vs

yeah.... reup over young money any day

Melo Gang All Day

May 25, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
th3kid

Pusha and Wayne been beefing though.

This.

May 25, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Uncle Jack

Pushes T is OPENING for FUTURE on tour
Lil Wayne sold over 900,000 copies of C4 in a week

Pusha is a better rapper
But wayne shits on his life

Edit**** not only did Wayne sell that many copies of C4 first week, he did it last year, where 300k was moving units. He also did it consecutively C3 & C4 both multi platinum, Pusha T instead signed with Kanye n dropped a mixtape errrrr I mean "album" ep Whatever. Pusha is nice as fuck and I love good music but Lil Wayne n YMCMB ball way harder.

On that note, I'm sure Cruel Summer will be a lot better then the Young Money tape but will it sell more units or produce more chart topping singles? No
Does that matter To us a music fans? No
But does it matter to Wayne n Pusha? Hell Yea Fuckin Right

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 25, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao Pusha definitely just said that shit to spark controversy, that dude is so over beefing wit Lil Wayne its funny and niggas is still deadass readin mad deep into the shit

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 25, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
JStorm803

In terms of quality music...GOOD Music reigns, YMCMB just sends out radio bangers which unfortunately the kiddies eat up.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 25, 2012 @ 06:33 PM

Inactive

vs

yeah.... reup over young money any day

damn lol you nikkas love how pusha t ass taste huh?

i'm not gonna lie pusha snaps on some songs, his verse on so appalled was crazy but pusha gets boring cause he just raps about the same shit and don't try to bring up his wordplay and all at cause thats boring af too

moral of this story. john slaps in the car and my god will have your bitch falling asleep
May 25, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
99%Shit

s/o to HB.

Older Wayne goes though. This song is HARD af.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 25, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
BIRTH

TBH This diss was more towards Drake than Lil Wayne. Wayne just got mad Pusha went at his girlfriend and how his allowance is distributed.

May 26, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
ClydeFrazier

damn lol you nikkas love how pusha t ass taste huh?

i'm not gonna lie pusha snaps on some songs, his verse on so appalled was crazy but pusha gets boring cause he just raps about the same shit and don't try to bring up his wordplay and all at cause thats boring af too

moral of this story. john slaps in the car and my god will have your bitch falling asleep

my god bangs in the whip, shit all of FOG2 does

Melo Gang All Day

May 26, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
Cheetah

Dat weak response by weezy

I'm a test tube baby

May 26, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Pantic

just stfu tragic hero god damn.
May 26, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
filthavenue

Play Clothes > Trunk Fit

Lmao.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

May 26, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
BOMAYE

Seemed like an all right comeback to me. I'm waitin for drizzy to say somethin tho.
May 26, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
ClydeFrazier

fail of the century

Melo Gang All Day

May 26, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
AdnanToThe

that diss was wack but atleast he kept it a buck and said fk pusha

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

May 26, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
aldrxn

shiiits weeeaaak. *Nick Swardson voice*
May 26, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
NZOO

One of the wackest disses of all time... "you sweet like 1, 6"... smh

Don't badmind me.

May 26, 2012 @ 05:42 AM

Inactive

DAMN WEEZY JUST THIS FAKE COCAINE RAPPERS CAREER WITH THIS SHIT
May 26, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
thrillmatic

Controversy sparks interest which sells records..fuel the fire, get paid.
Until kats start gettin stomped out at the BET awards, this shit just sounding like basketball wives..

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 26, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
YungBrooklyn

They need to stop this stupid beef over idk what and do some shit like this again
May 26, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
Cheetah

Hell Hath No Fury >>> anything wayne or ymcmb has done or will ever do and if you disagree then go ahead and do the world a favor and jump in front of a speeding train pls

lmfao are you serious?

btw don't say thats a ye beat because it's not. he just got the credit for it

you obviously don't know much about wayne.

all of his old shit is levels ahead of anything good music has done, and if you want to be recent. carter 4 killed fear of god

nah I know a lot about wayne and that nigga is corny as fuck now. Even his old shit don't make up for how corny this man is now. Wayne had bars before but he rapped himself out. Ain't even made one album that was close to being as good as hell hath no fury. (carter 2 was close but nahhh)

c'mon son would you rather have this

or this

off yourself if you choose the latter

lol at you picking some old pusha t and some recent wayne. if your going to compare atleast be unbiased. you might as well post some new pusha if your going to post new wayne. cuz 6'7 slap.

anyways wayne still has it he's just commercial now. he doesnt have to rap his ass off cause he's already on. pusha t will never be as famous as wayne. and thats that.

with that said its still weezy > pusha

No offense Tragic but you seem like kind of a dick rider. Like one of those ppl who actually believed wayne is the "best rapper alive." Let's face it lyrically Pusha T is miles ahead although he is more boring ill give you that. Wayne is all corny punchlines over good beats but he doesnt produce so how much credit should we give for that? Wayne being commercial isnt an excuse for not rapping as good plenty of ppl still are great lyrically Jay, Kanye, Eminem although its debatable whether or not their quality has gone down. Fame doesn't make you a better rapper and that seems to be the argument here unless im wrong. Besides, Wayne's rebuttal was just terrible.

I'm a test tube baby

May 26, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

Carter 2 is better than Hell Hath No Fury/Lord Willin off of Tha Mobb & Feel Me alone

www.NickyDsss.com

May 26, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
Bones

"I chase the bank, I don't bank with Chase!"

"His head up his ass, Ima have to headbutt him"

What the fuck...?

Is he serious?
May 26, 2012 @ 09:51 AM

Inactive

One of the wackest disses of all time... "you sweet like 1, 6"... smh

lol you obviously don't get the line. you sweeter then 1,6

as in pusha sweeter then a sweet 16

"Bird call, brr, what happened to that boy?
He was talkin' shit, we put a clap into that boy"

and i'm a have to agree with nicky. carter 2 cool
May 26, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
chiptharip

Scott Mescudi ‏@wizardcud
I LOVE MY NIGGA PUSHA T, FUCK ANYBODY WHO FEEL DIFFERENT. WE AINT HO'S OUT HERE
May 26, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
ClydeFrazier

Carter 2 is better than Hell Hath No Fury/Lord Willin off of Tha Mobb & Feel Me alone

that's irrelevant though. as of right now, push kills weezy

Melo Gang All Day

May 26, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
BuddyOmar

Nigga you gotta be fucking kidding me, and yes, I'm fucking furious. Not only are you almost completely and utterly talentless, but my nigga, you're almost completely brainless. How are you gonna say the Carter 2, an album Wayne didn't even fucking write is better than two of the most underrated hip-hop albums of all time?

The Intro on Hell Hath No Fury? I'm Not You off Lord Willin? Momma I'm So Sorry? Keys Open Doors? Trill? Malice's verse alone on I'm Not You eviscerates anything Wayne has ever said. Sorry, the Clipse as a collective shit on Wayne. But fuck the Clipse as a group, Pusha alone could body Wayne. This is coming from someone whose favorite Wayne album is the Carter 2, but come on my nigga, he didn't write that shit. Even if Gillie Da Kid didn't write it (but he did so who cares), it still doesn't come close to the pure, unrelenting anger they put on wax in Hell Hath No Fury or Lord Willin' for that matter.

Pusha is the closest thing in terms of wordplay, delivery, and vividness that we have to Biggie besides maybe a Jay-Z in the game. Granted, Pusha talks about NOTHING but cocaine and street shit, and Wayne is definitely a better artist, but if we're talking just straight bars for bars, Wayne has never come close to fucking with Pusha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Please login first to reply.