Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 20, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
LazyJP412

My latest music video if anyone wants to check it out. I usually post my shit in the artists thread but this has got a pretty good reception.

dropped exclusively on brainofbmw.com

facebook.com/lazyjp LazyJP.tumblr.com @LazyJP1 soundcloud.com/lazyjp

May 21, 2012 @ 11:20 AM
@abgohard1

u nice yo, remind me of mike petrow
May 21, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
LazyJP412

im not familiar with him but thanks for the love! I like the old underground NY rhyming style but I sing too which kind of counterbalances it in a way it can be easier to digest

May 21, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
LazyJP412

im not familiar with him but thanks for the love! I like the old underground NY rhyming style but I sing too which kind of counterbalances it in a way it can be easier to digest

May 24, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
LazyJP412

dope hook

Thanks figured that backstory of that poem is dark and everyone knows the words.

Im on a bunch of blogs now for this trying to do decent numbers. 560 in 4 days isnt awful

brainofbmw.com
popgh.com
grapevyn-ent.com
insideout7.com

May 24, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
Lucki_Caesar

I figure you have a unique style ; when you can translate that into your lines better (not that your whack ; I feel like something's missing though and I translate that to your personality) and take us into what your saying your gonna be set for life. Video was dope though
May 25, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
LazyJP412

I figure you have a unique style ; when you can translate that into your lines better (not that your whack ; I feel like something's missing though and I translate that to your personality) and take us into what your saying your gonna be set for life. Video was dope though

Idk i just had fun with this one just wanted to use multis and i reference alot of pop culture stuff growin up like cartoons and shit but with an edge. I def see what you mean at times theres always room for improvement but i def rhyme well especially in the 2nd verse. I appreciate your feedback homie. Some people like the hook, some people said they like the verses and the rhyming shit and some really like the video. I tried a concept and ran with it haha. If anything I think there is shit directing wise I couldve done better. I def look a lil goofy at times but I spose thats my steez.

Just an update the vid has been featured a some more sites. Im getting some buzz just gotta get the views up.
proudtobelocal.com
imoveilive.com
jpbtv.com

May 26, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
JacquesMyBeats

Dope man.... Keep up the good work.

http://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/sets/the-difference- between-humans/

Please login first to reply.