HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 9, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
nerfaction

I was just trying to get some of your guys' thoughts on this new mpc. I guess this is their way of competing with maschine by combining computer software with hardware but I can't buy into it. A big reason why I use the mpc is to avoid having to use a computer program to program, sequence, edit, and put together beats. I really appreciate how it's a stand alone piece of equipment and the only time I'm using a software program is when I'm recording vocals.

My disregard for it might be because I don't want to spend the time to learn an entirely new machine and computer program or the fact that I'm sample-based producer and don't feel like this technology would benefit me in making the music I enjoy making.

Regardless, if anyone has any thoughts and would like to discuss this further I'd enjoy to read what you have to say.

(Too bad they discontinued the 2500)
May 10, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
wincesquints

I ain't gonna get one or anything but I'd be interested to see how it stacks up to the maschine. I bet the pads would feel better hands down…

PIXEL ART & BEATS TUMBLR. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT. 2012 © TUMBLR MUSIC SPOTLIGHT FEAT. | WINCESQUINTS.TUMBLR.COM | SOUNDCLOUD.COM/WINCE84

Please login first to reply.