Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 10, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
thiskidfromWA

but yeah i defiantly feel like a large part of her appeal is because she's a suburban girl rapping lmao
May 10, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
sirloin

she more than likely fucked D. brown
May 10, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
NZOO

Shes on Hypetrak wtf O_o

Wow how pathetic lol and real niggaz doing their thing on the site don't get shine they deserve.

Don't badmind me.

May 10, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
xVILLN

Shes on Hypetrak wtf O_o

razz

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 10, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
johnathan

my homie had butt secks with this chick LOLZ 4 DAYS

niaceeee

free max b 2013

May 10, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
chex

this that shit i dont like
May 10, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
NapoleonComplex

Shes on Hypetrak wtf O_o

are u fucking kidding me?

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 10, 2012 @ 12:26 PM
secret genius

Shes on Hypetrak wtf O_o

she had a feature in The Fader too :/
www.thefader.com/2012/05/09/video-kitty-pryde-okay-cupid/

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

May 10, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
DStyles

Shes on Hypetrak wtf O_o

lol

this has inspired me to be a rapper

I think I have what it takes to be a rapper

I'm from brooklyn
raised in the streets
I dress like this:

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 10, 2012 @ 03:13 PM
TwiggyDig

shit sucked. trying WAY too hard also. /hate
May 10, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
NoStress

Lmfao @ hypetrak

Name is suiting

burr

May 10, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
athrty

id shut her up... with my dick cool

honestly doe, the only reason this chick is gettin some attention is because shes that kinda cute hipster slut type of girl, same thing as with kreayshawn... noone would even bother clicking that shit if she was a fat fugly hoe.
May 10, 2012 @ 05:35 PM

Inactive

lmfaoooo wtf is kreayshawn doing now?

i havent heard about her since she was at those awards last year
May 10, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
athrty

i dont even know tbh, i seen the hoe havin a smoke out with the nikka juicy j but thats about it.
May 10, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
damnwitless1

making that album she got paid a million dollars to make maybe?

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 10, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
NZOO

Lol you joking fam, she signed a slave deal, label prob made w.e they gave her back already off ringtones and shelved her ass.

It's good these niggaz getting their lil hype because when shit die down they got nothing left to show, but get money while you can =x...

Don't badmind me.

May 10, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
athrty

fuk a million? forreal? gucci gucci was kinda funny but besides that every other kreayshawn track is straight garbage who the fuk would pay that trick a million to make an album, smh.
May 10, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
@abgohard1

Lol you joking fam, she signed a slave deal, label prob made w.e they gave her back already off ringtones and shelved her ass.

It's good these niggaz getting their lil hype because when shit die down they got nothing left to show, but get money while you can =x...

kreay is touring the world she was just in japan, she makin the album, i think she gon do well with it to, i think she developing and taking time and those other tracks she put out around gucci gucci were made over a year ago...

and yo this girl isnt horrible, its just like why is she getting all this attention when the talented do not

i fux with hypetrak have since dayone, and i know half yall niggas that work for em, but like come on yo yall atleaaaaast shuld post asaad & flatbush zommbies waaaaay before yall should post this
May 10, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
SIRSMOKALOT

Shit is disgusting.
May 10, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
JohnvHarrison

kreay is touring the world she was just in japan, she makin the album, i think she gon do well with it to, i think she developing and taking time and those other tracks she put out around gucci gucci were made over a year ago...

and yo this girl isnt horrible, its just like why is she getting all this attention when the talented do not

i fux with hypetrak have since dayone, and i know half yall niggas that work for em, but like come on yo yall atleaaaaast shuld post asaad & flatbush zommbies waaaaay before yall should post this

Kreayshawn isnt gonna do shit with her album lol, Speak! wrote Gucci Gucci and Rich Whores for her, and then she told him go get a job and didnt pay him. so its safe to say her album is fucked now.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

May 10, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
athrty

Kreayshawn isnt gonna do shit with her album lol, Speak! wrote Gucci Gucci and Rich Whores for her, and then she told him go get a job and didnt pay him. so its safe to say her album is fucked now.

damn speak! prolly is the most underrated dude in the world....
May 10, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
DarianaGrande

Speak eventually got paid. i went to college with his roommate. This shit is lame. Someone post the instrumental tho

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

May 10, 2012 @ 07:12 PM

Inactive

when kreayshawn preforms how long is her set?

tbh i doubt her albums gonna come out anytime soon and if it does its gonna suck

all i meant when i said what is she doing now as in, did she have to get a dayjob or is she still eating off that 1 mill 360 deal she signed cause she hasnt put any new videos or anything like that besides that shit with juicy j

and lol lil debbie raps now. female mc rap beefz coming soon

back on topic "This reminds me of Lil Boosie or C-murder.
illmaticjesus 12 minutes ago"
May 10, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
NZOO

I have more respect for Nicki Minaj compared to rest of these "female" rappers.

Don't badmind me.

May 10, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
damnwitless1

lol all you niggas tryna shit on Kreayshawn is mad dumb. Like, I really don't fuck wit her music AT ALL but she's def smart. She knows good music (she's into Dr Octagon WTF!??!) and the whole crazy shit about Gucci Gucci wasn't even the song so much as how hard she was swaggin while spitting it, plus if you think she hasn't spent this entire last year developing her craft and getting better (so she doesn't NEED ghostwriters like Speak) you just don't understand how this music shit works. Getting signed is more than anything a long term investment the label makes in an artist, so half the time it takes well over a year after signing to actually see tangible results from a fan's perspecticve

May 10, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
JohnvHarrison

^ lol so you're defending Kreayshawn?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

May 10, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
damnwitless1

nigga I couldn't give less of a fuck about Kreayshawn's life OR your opinion, I'm just telling you what it is

May 10, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
NZOO

lol all you niggas tryna shit on Kreayshawn is mad dumb. Like, I really don't fuck wit her music AT ALL but she's def smart. She knows good music (she's into Dr Octagon WTF!??!) and the whole crazy shit about Gucci Gucci wasn't even the song so much as how hard she was swaggin while spitting it, plus if you think she hasn't spent this entire last year developing her craft and getting better (so she doesn't NEED ghostwriters like Speak) you just don't understand how this music shit works. Getting signed is more than anything a long term investment the label makes in an artist, so half the time it takes well over a year after signing to actually see tangible results from a fan's perspecticve

I fux wit ya, but it's time to put the pill down

Don't badmind me.

May 10, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
damnwitless1

best female rapper out

May 10, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
NZOO

At the end of the day sex sells..

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.