May 2, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
Moises Arias

Young chop is a hating ass nigga and just killed his career DEAD

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 2, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
bapa

does this stupid silly nigga not know what a remix is?
May 2, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
playboyxxx

exactly lol remixes without a beat switch up is boring, be honored ye fucked with your shit nig

pink like hamilton

May 2, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
silent AlaRM

the fuck
May 2, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
its_BJ

he said kanye should of told him. if kanye put this on itunes. he gonna make mugga. no mugga for chop
May 2, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
Mikeyone4life

Big Sean sux.
May 2, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
Reese Jones

I'd be just as mad. Wouldnt of vented on twitter though

twitter.com/SupremelyBased http://www.5thflo.com

May 2, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
vanitas

liked the original better anyways
May 2, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
╒rozzy

OG did sound way better, trying to sue Kanye? LOL... He should be grateful, I am assuming his broke ass is just as young as Chief Keef.

May 2, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
NapoleonComplex

Changin up the melody??? DATS DAT SHIT I DONT LIKE

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 2, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
hndlz

although kanyes givin them this "honour" you have to look at it from a creative point of view.having something of yours changed, no longer makes it yours. it reminds me of how to make it in america, when yosi fucked with the designs. and not all remixes change the sound up like that.

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

May 2, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
xVILLN

Lol

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 2, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
ChicagoStyles

so Ye did this remix without the dude knowing?

My Reality show, watch it now!! --> http://www.youtube.com/ChicagoStyles23

May 2, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
Djarum

He didn't even change it that much, just added in one little part to change up the verses a little and keep it from being boring as fuck. Chief Keef needs to pick his battles, this definitely isn't a big deal. I'd probably be a little disappointed too, but this guy is going to ruin some great opportunities if he's actually going to try and sue Kanye.
May 2, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
th3kid

He didn't even change it that much, just added in one little part to change up the verses a little and keep it from being boring as fuck. Chief Keef needs to pick his battles, this definitely isn't a big deal. I'd probably be a little disappointed too, but this guy is going to ruin some great opportunities if he's actually going to try and sue Kanye.

It's not Keef, it's the producer, Young Chop.

You niggas really gotta take Kanye's dick out of your ass. YES, it's a great opportunity for Chop because Kanye blessed him, BUT from Chop's point of view, he got fucked. If you listen to the phone conversation, Chop said they never spoke to him and that Kanye didn't even have the OG beat. Basically Kanye recreated the beat and added his own shit. He also threw in Chop's tag before Keef's verse, like he was trying to cover his own ass. I'd put money on it that if Kanye would've got in contact with Chop and let him hear the changes in advance, he wouldn't have cared. The OG is better anyway, the shit Kanye added was unnecessary as fuck, the beat sounds over produced.
May 2, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
LaurenHillsPubes

Big Sean sux.
May 3, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
BUDHATHEGREAT

This is dumb. Without being on anyones dick I can say that this can get him black listed.... and its fucking Kanye.. this is going to put his career on..even after suing, unless Ye like "you fucking dick i deleting this from the internet"
Pick your fights.

http://www.soundcloud.com/alechanshaw

May 3, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
SEToverSet

May 3, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
KTA

precious lookin ass ^
May 4, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Buhahahahahahahahahaha!!!
If this nigga wants to fuck a bad broad ever in his life he's going to have to calm down and get his guap up, the only way this nigga is penetrating is if he has money and lots of it.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
johnathan

Big Sean sux.

free max b 2013

May 4, 2012 @ 11:07 AM
Mr Hudson

but he wont get shit since kanye released the remix for free? thats like a producer suing another rapper for using their instrumental on a mixtape that they released for free...or is kanye releasin the single on itunes or some shit
He released it for free on kanyewest.com.
May 4, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
Djarum

It's not Keef, it's the producer, Young Chop.

You niggas really gotta take Kanye's dick out of your ass. YES, it's a great opportunity for Chop because Kanye blessed him, BUT from Chop's point of view, he got fucked. If you listen to the phone conversation, Chop said they never spoke to him and that Kanye didn't even have the OG beat. Basically Kanye recreated the beat and added his own shit. He also threw in Chop's tag before Keef's verse, like he was trying to cover his own ass. I'd put money on it that if Kanye would've got in contact with Chop and let him hear the changes in advance, he wouldn't have cared. The OG is better anyway, the shit Kanye added was unnecessary as fuck, the beat sounds over produced.

ahh my mistake, and yeah I see your point, I guess details are important in this situation. I can see Kanye pulling some sketchy shit like taking production credit or something, but if Chop is getting credit and attention I don't think it's that big of a deal. Like I said, I'd probably feel cheated at first too, but then I'd realize I just got put on by Kanye West and get over it.

If that is true about Kanye re-making the beat without asking, then that is pretty low. He could have at least taken Chop's stems and did a new mix with those.
July 26, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
histibe

well, it's kinda promo for kanye career. still. no matter how many money you got or how many records you sold in the past. past is past. present is present. and if you want to be in the game - you need to have something hot every time. so it's move for kanye's career / label first of all. no matter it's free to download or for sell. if you have something hot - you can keep people's attention and make money from it. make money from your name for other projects having attention and audience. in a situation with young chop ... he still has the right to claim. but the idea in the track "i don't like" - not just the beat. beat a part of the idea. so ye took this in one package. young chop want some money / opportunities, well, kanye could give him something / could not. it's life, man. keep doing your thing
July 26, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
histibe

most of kanye's production career was built on the ideas of others. samples, samples, samples. or even almost the whole beat. even for other rappers. he good at generating ideas. good creative marketer, take something and develop it. make something new, adapt to modern life. flip one hunnit, get another hunnit.

Please login first to reply.