April 18, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
LazyJP412

Probably one of the most eclectic, underrated, and shit on rapper in history but one of my favorites. The guys body of work is ridiculous and while is sound has evolved and changed throughout the years he is always killin it and trying to push the envelope musically. He formed one of the best underground hip hop supergroups The Weathermen (Aesop Rock, Cage, El-P, Camu Tao, Tame One, Copywrite), went toe to toe with eminem lyrically, I cannot understand why more people don't fuck with him. So for the underground hiphop heads this ones for you.

facebook.com/lazyjp LazyJP.tumblr.com @LazyJP1 soundcloud.com/lazyjp

April 18, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
LazyJP412

CAGE NEW SINGLE "THE VOID" PROD BY MIGHTY MI

April 18, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
LazyJP412

dude doesnt drop a song since 2009 and has dropped like 5 going back to that hard style in the past month on his soundcloud

CAGE SOUNDCLOUD

April 18, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
@abgohard1

i think more ppl dont fuck with him cus of the em beef way back when
April 18, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
LazyJP412

oh it killed his mainstream career for sure but if you hear the actual disses back n forth they ripped eachother apart Im fan of them both and i thought cage got the better of it. Em style was completely different before Shady EP and all of a sudden he went with the angry crazy lyrical psycho act which cage had been doin for a min. Cage lost that beef because of his image not because of skill he was fat as fuck then and bitches loved eminem. but im almost happy cause hells winter is one of my fav hiphop albums period. the indie route was the way to go

April 18, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
Youth In Asia

Respect to you. And So Kiddies is my second favorite song of all time. I have it on vinyl and don't even have a record player. Shit is hanging on my wall.

FPM - MUCKFATH

April 18, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

finally downloaded movies for the blind a few days ago, still havent really sat down and listened to it but I've been listening to Agent Orange for years. It's too bad he's such a fag nowadays tho...

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 19, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
LazyJP412

finally downloaded movies for the blind a few days ago, still havent really sat down and listened to it but I've been listening to Agent Orange for years. It's too bad he's such a fag nowadays tho...
I mean he lost alot of weight and got a goofy haircut hahaha. Depart from me had some good tracks like nothing left to say. The new tracks he threw on his soundcloud are dope back to the old alex style.

October 8, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
LazyJP412

CAGE NEW ALBUM KILL THE ARCHITECT DROPS 10-22-13

October 8, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
LazyJP412

October 8, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
LazyJP412

October 8, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
LazyJP412

October 23, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

New album is like od'ing on sleeping pills. As much as Cage hates his "Movies for the Blind" album I still think it's his best work behind "Hells Winter". I was hoping this new one would revitalize my stock in him but I'm over it. The slow emo weirdo shit is not my bag.

Also Mighty Mi used to be an incredible producer in the late 90's/early 2000's but this low budget EL-P impression of a soundtrack is pretty trash. There were a few cool beats but 85% were horrible. Mighty Mi what are you doing?confused

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

Please login first to reply.