April 9, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
beStacksbread

April 9, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
DennisTheMenace

Really tho?

Brodie I'm feelin the song but you didn't have to pretend to be someone else just to get your views up. Your day will come, just keep up the hard work. Ay but I guess your strategy did work lol. I'm just sayin
April 10, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
SOLE

faggot
April 10, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
NZOO

Times are hard for artists, but shit getting out of hand lmao..

Don't badmind me.

April 18, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
beStacksbread

Times are hard for artists, but shit getting out of hand lmao..
lol i guess
April 18, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
thrillmatic

Tyler just rambling

"i love the niggas who fuck with me, with out you guys coming to the shops and shows and all that, i wouldnt be shit, cause in this game no one fucks with me truthfully, but a few, so thanks to the core niggas who really fucks with OF as a whole and didnt dip when GOBLIN didnt sound like yonkers for 18 tracks or when i was on MTV and got noticed more or shit, even when RELLA dropped, cause niggas hated on that. that video was cool, yeah i might have ADHD or something or be extra but shit let me have my fun and let my imagination go crazy, niggas legit came up to me and said that video sucked and had no story line....okay? like word? what do you want a fucking video of me smoking posted in front of a white wall in some faggot leather jacket and fashion shoes with some bitch and omg i hate when people sit on my ideas and critique them when im just having fun and doing shit because i felt like it."

sometimes this nigga says some relevant shit

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Please login first to reply.