FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 6, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Jay_Bird

yeah trademark and curren$y was the ones that started fly socity

but tk was doing some hoe shit with copyrights in his name and took over

which is funny cause curren$y was wearing one of those grey fly soceity hoodies recently at the sxsw in austin
April 6, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
lamigra

everything you said has nothing to do with ur thread title hahaha
April 7, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
NZOO

^^^
It's def worse than that, I think Dame thought 'Spitta was in it for the long haul and was gonna' be a better Jay with him. Thing is though as bad as I do feel for Dame because he's always taking losses...you have to remember 'Spitta has been in the game a real long time. Been through No Limit and Young Money labels and left to do it on his own. He didn't want Dame to be able to take credit for 'Spitta making it big and I'm kind of glad that we can see him do it on his own.

Seriously though..look what Dame is doing hahahha

Lol thats fucked up, I kinda feel bad for Dame... Spitta need to chill lol. I'm sure if he was still with him, he would've def had a bigger spotlight than just touring.

Don't badmind me.

April 7, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
Eaton

can we talk about how great curren$ys life is? if i could be any rapper it would be him because hes famous and rich enough to live super comfortably and do what ever he feels like, yet lowkey enough to be able to go out in public most days and not run into a single person that knows who he his.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

April 7, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
sharky

dame feels bad man shit. bluroc cudv been the greatest label. remember mos def left cus of some money issues too...but they cudv had mos, jay electronica, currensy, and then u got ski beatz doing his thing. cudv been great.
April 7, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
tmwtg

I feel just as bad as the next guy about Dame.

But Spitta leaving to do his own thing shouldn't really be a surprise. Sure, Dame helped him a lot, but look at Spitta's track record: if he feels he can't get much out of a label/project, he'll move on to bigger and better.

Call it shady, but Spitta going to Warner b/c they basically gave him major leeway/control is a great move for him. I think he should hold back on suing Dame; not much really to gain from it. Isn't Dame broke?
April 7, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
The Music Man

can we talk about how great curren$ys life is? if i could be any rapper it would be him because hes famous and rich enough to live super comfortably and do what ever he feels like, yet lowkey enough to be able to go out in public most days and not run into a single person that knows who he his.

dame feels bad man shit. bluroc cudv been the greatest label. remember mos def left cus of some money issues too...but they cudv had mos, jay electronica, currensy, and then u got ski beatz doing his thing. cudv been great.

qft
April 7, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
Jay_Bird

they had stalley too,and almost had mikey rockz

that would have been a cold label
April 7, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
JohnvHarrison

DD172 was basically made to put niggas in position, not to be a dominate label or anything. That's why niggas that fucked with them are now becoming more and more famous. They didn't really fuck up anything, and spitta didn't leave on bad terms, he was still planning PT3 with Ski that was supposed to come out on DD172/BluRoc. But the fact dame thought he could just drop MCC without Waner/Spitta getting Involved is a bad business decision.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

April 7, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
sharky

Please login first to reply.