FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 25, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Throw it out the window u bitchmade niggas
March 25, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
ouija

Thanks for posting this, I think there's an official SGP thread buried somewhere but whatever.

He has such a unique sound, way more than Asap who does other people's style pretty well.
March 25, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

I went to the same highschool as this dude hes a bawse

and I agree his sound is unique as hell boi he's creating his own genre
March 25, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

This sounds like strip club music.
March 25, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

lol at saying this dudes music sounds unique.
March 25, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
NZOO

Purp has some ill shit, u gotta go through his tapes..

Don't badmind me.

March 25, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
shoesarenice

New song is pretty cool.
His most recent mixtape was fire though
March 26, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
killson

how do you embed videos? and spaceghostpurrp using 80's westside type flows and beats but with his own twist, i can respect it. been bumpen his shit since asap got big, got all the mixtapes. errr fkn day iz a fkn friday.

does it come in black?

March 26, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
kbos

This. Theres a whole darker side of underground southern rap few people in our generation seem to be aware of but it pretty much sounds a lot like purrp. Lord Infamous and early 3'6 shit in particular.
March 26, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
damnwitless1

yeah but just the fact that he's a young rapper going hard putting out new music and developing his own style but with THOSE specific influences is swag as fuck.

Any new artist is going to wear their influences on their sleeve but the thing about SGP is that he's definitely more than just the sum of his parts

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

March 26, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
mrh

This. Theres a whole darker side of underground southern rap few people in our generation seem to be aware of but it pretty much sounds a lot like purrp. Lord Infamous and early 3'6 shit in particular.

you know he sampled late night tip in one of his songs right? its not like he doesnt acknowledge that stuff

yeah theres probly a lot of weird underground dark rappers but its dope that spg is getting actual recognition and is coming up from it unlike others
March 26, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
kbos

I fuck with sgp for sure, I just ment to point out the influence of his style.
March 27, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

I've said it time and time again, but I'll say it once more: Spaceghostpurrp is one of the greatest artist of our generation. First of all he sounds like no one, second of all his style is like mad new but yet so old. Purrp is that nigga.
March 27, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
mrh

am i the only one that thinks he sounds just like eazy e in some songs? check this one

definitely one of my favorites by him
March 27, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

I've said it time and time again, but I'll say it once more: Spaceghostpurrp is one of the greatest artist of our generation. First of all he sounds like no one, second of all his style is like mad new but yet so old. Purrp is that nigga.

smh.

Yall need to sit down until you realize that UGK/DJ Screw/ Bone Thugs/ Three Six ain't even the groups he imitates the most. When ya'll start fucking with music like Owtlaw the Masque Mane then you'll understand and even appreciate his music some more.

I'd be alright with his fanbase if they even remotely fucked with more accessible shit like Lil Chill, fuck.
March 27, 2012 @ 05:43 AM

Inactive

dat massive amount of dickriding in this thread

dude is average at best. he peaked on keep it g. rocky saved that song
March 27, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
Eaton

^nig stfu sgp production is top notch. sgp one of the best producers out right now even tho his raps are kind of hit and miss. but still rocky relies on good production from guys like sgp.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 27, 2012 @ 06:21 AM

Inactive

example a ^^^
March 27, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
NZOO

lol niggaz cant be fans without being called a dickrider..

Don't badmind me.

March 27, 2012 @ 06:52 AM

Inactive

"spaceghostpurrp is one of the greatest artist of our generation. First of all he sounds like no one"

how he doesnt sound like anyone and lol @ him being one of the greatest of our generation
March 27, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
Ekong

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/dyo/' rel='nofollow'>@dyo</a> You say this nigga has ill shit but your always taking shit in the wolf gang thread. Makes no sense, purp shit is not as good as OF shit but whatever your opinion.

Cant quote cause this forums a piece of shit
March 27, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
kbos

I mean basically what I was saying earlier is it sounds like a lotta people saying nobody sounds like him simply arent up on the fathers to his style. Nothing wrong with that, not trying to come off like a hipster fag about it, but its worth pointing out. He makes it his own, and has some great music in my opinion. Of course how much you like an artist is all opinion, but one of the greatest in our generation? idk man thats a stretch.... when fruit is growing off a tree its gotta get a little ripe before you can taste it know what im sayin?
March 27, 2012 @ 05:12 PM

Inactive

I mean basically what I was saying earlier is it sounds like a lotta people saying nobody sounds like him simply arent up on the fathers to his style. Nothing wrong with that, not trying to come off like a hipster fag about it, but its worth pointing out. He makes it his own, and has some great music in my opinion. Of course how much you like an artist is all opinion, but one of the greatest in our generation? idk man thats a stretch.... when fruit is growing off a tree its gotta get a little ripe before you can taste it know what im sayin?

preach it bro
March 27, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
athrty

i mean ofc saying that sgp does new unique shit that aint been done before is bullshit. tho the nigga bringing back that 90's shit back which is pretty cool tbh considering how fuckin terrible most of that new school rap is.
March 27, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol one of the greatest of our generation?

OK THEN.
March 27, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
NoStress

The reason I love SGP so much is because he is influenced by alot of older 90s artist, that sound has been missing in he game for a minute.

He may not be that original but you gotta admit that his sound is dope

burr

March 28, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
NZOO

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/dyo/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/dyo/' rel='nofollow'>@dyo</a></a> You say this nigga has ill shit but your always taking shit in the wolf gang thread. Makes no sense, purp shit is not as good as OF shit but whatever your opinion.

He doesn't come off as generic like most of em, would say names but it's obvious...

I think his sound isn't perfected yet to call him one of the greats though.

Don't badmind me.

March 28, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Ekong

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/dyo/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/dyo/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/dyo/' rel='nofollow'>@dyo</a></a></a> You say this nigga has ill shit but your always taking shit in the wolf gang thread. Makes no sense, purp shit is not as good as OF shit but whatever your opinion.

He doesn't come off as generic like most of em, would say names but it's obvious...

I think his sound isn't perfected yet to call him one of the greats though.

Okay I see where your coming from.
March 28, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Man idc about no gay ass fathers of a style bruh. SGP sound like no one out right now and is one of the best artist of this generation and I'll stick by that. He's new-old school and no one in rap history has ever done shit like he's doing right now.All these rappers wanna be futuristic and hi-def and shit but my nigga sgp was like "fuck that" and did his own thing. Gotta love that. And for the nigga that said he peeked on keep it g, listen to his discography he's spit way better shit and produced way better beats than that (S.A.N.D 2012, Rath of a raider, pheel tha phonk, the truth, etc etc).
April 22, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

SGPeezy da gawd doe

Please login first to reply.