Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 28, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
TheCityOfChi

Baby will prob have them make some type of rap/rock Rebirth type album with a radio friendly song with Wayne on it and make $$$$

so he'll have them do what they have done for the majority of their cds but add lil wayne

Pretty much. I mean hes more than likely not going to try to change them. he just probably sees some type of market for them otherwise he wouldn't be doing it. It's a business move, thats all
February 28, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
damnwitless1

rap-rock coming back into style, next up PMER cool

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

February 28, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
bluntfield

looking forward to see what happens of this.....gonna be some funny shit

WTB black cement 3's sz9.5-10

March 6, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
EL_Guapo

Well the reason why Limp Bizkit signed to Young Money is because their last album flopped (Gold Cobra). Interscope records didn't promote the shit out of the album and only filmed one music video for it. Plus not alot of people are into the type of music LB makes, too many scene bands out right now. Anyway they were going to be independent until they realized Lil Wayne wants to try so fucking hard to be a rocker and knowing Lil Wayne came out with Rebirth in an attempt to add rock/metal/whatever the fuck he was thinking into his rapping. Plus being on Young Money isn't a bad move anyways, they have massive popularity so it's a good move. Bad thing is, Lil Wayne is going to want to rap in a song behind the musicians Sam Rivers, Wes Borland and John Otto (bassist, guitarist, drummer of Limp Bizkit respectively) which is going to be a huge fucking fail...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 14, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
joshsbeezy

^^
Didn't read
March 15, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
WPGMB

^^
Didn't read

quilty post. now I know more.
April 14, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
EL_Guapo

^^
Didn't read

quilty post. now I know more.
what?

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Please login first to reply.