HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 27, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
BuddyOmar

SMH...sorry this shit sucks. I'm a big Cudi fan too and besides Teleport 2 me this shit is pure indie rock garbo. This shit just depresses me too much.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 27, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Quan292

been google'n for like an hr and cant find a good link. hel me out
February 27, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
NZOO

This shit just depresses me too much.

MOTM2^ was prob more depressing, but dope...

Efflictim
Upper Room
Brake
Teleport 2 Me
The Dream Time Machine

and rest was still good..

Don't badmind me.

February 27, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
BuddyOmar

This shit just depresses me too much.

MOTM2^ was prob more depressing, but dope...

Efflictim
Upper Room
Brake
Teleport 2 Me
The Dream Time Machine

and rest was still good..

There's a fine line between dark themes and just dark themes and shitty music. To me, WZRD was the latter. MOTM2 is my favorite cudi album. Besides Teleport 2 Me the rest were just beyond average rock songs to me. Not that I didn't like his rock songs before but these songs just didn't do anything for me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 27, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Max S v2

link please?
February 27, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
Max S v2

I didn't know I was gonna listen to an indie rock album
February 27, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
FruitSalad

February 28, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
secret genius

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

February 28, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
blackice445

yoo pm me. please.
February 28, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
whoRichard?

PM please.
February 28, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
statementax

this is something else... I miss Cudi from that first album or just him rapping, I dont know what this new shit is man. And nobody tell me that hes growing as an artist alright, this album is just some garbage
February 28, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
Belak

PM me link please!
February 28, 2012 @ 03:21 PM

Inactive

this is something else... I miss Cudi from that first album or just him rapping, I dont know what this new shit is man. And nobody tell me that hes growing as an artist alright, this album is just some garbage

he's just going back to how he used to be

cudi's always been singing he just decided to focus on that with this album
February 28, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
ShoutOutLoud

pm me the link please.
February 28, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
SpaceyNYC

this album is getting wildly mixed reviews.. some people are saying its shit but some people love it.
February 28, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
goldANDsacks

i really dont get why this is considered rock. having an electric guitar over samples and a drum machine is not rock. it's pop.
actual rock music requires a guitar, a bass guitar, and an actual drum set.

lupe's shit with japanese cartoon can be classified as rock. beastie boys - sabotage is rock.

wzrd and wayne's rebirth? not so much.
February 28, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
CuttyBuddy

Someone pm that link to me please it would be much appreciated. Searching on google did nothing for me all links are either taken down or just invalid. Link would be much appreciated.
February 28, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
$$$$$

Lmao Cudi goin in on twitter. But sadly hes gonna push MOTM 3 back until 2014.
February 28, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
Enryu

suspended

Lmao Cudi goin in on twitter. But sadly hes gonna push MOTM 3 back until 2014.

I already made a research about it and I didn't find shit can you provide proof thx.
February 28, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
statementax

aye bro,
if you watch the video, like i just did. he throws some flow in there. and im cool with that singing it was in his mixtapes, previous albums, and his freestyles. BUT THIS WZRD ALBUM this is shit.

maybe you like this album, but it is in no where shape/form even near that video. sorry bro. and no he is not going back to how he used to be, JUST LISTEN to wzrd what kind of beats that is?!?! what the beat it is??!!?
February 28, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
secret genius

nah, this is probably the only old song that really resembles WZRD

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

February 28, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
filthavenue

can someone pm? cant find it on google

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

February 28, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
Joseph Khur

album is great, something different..........cant wait for MOTM III
February 28, 2012 @ 11:24 PM

Inactive

are you boys fucking stupid or fucking stupid i didnt say cudi's always done rock i said he's always sung and he just decided to focus on it with this album
February 29, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
blackice445

PM ME PLEASE!
February 29, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Mr. T

I already made a research about it and I didn't find shit can you provide proof thx.

From Cudi's twitter.

Ok so just a heads up, my weak ass label only shipped 55k physicals cuz they treated this like some indie side project tax right off. So i apologize on behalf of my weak ass major label. And I apologize for the lack of promo, again, my weak ass major label. They tried to rush me thru this so i can just give em another MOTM, but guess what? Fuck that, next album is WZRD. MOTM3 on hold til 2014. who mad??? not me and @DotDaGenius So its def gonna be tough to find one in the stores guys, I’m sorry about that. I gotta go out and find one too, becuz my weak ass label never even gave us a copy of our own album. FAIL!!! Im lettin Universal Republic have it, fuck it. What they gon’ do, spank me?? hahahaha. Ok let me go out here and try and find my album y’all. Enjoy the jams!! Play them LOUD. Upset your parents and the neighborhood peace
February 29, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
bonemarrow

From Cudi's twitter.

Ok so just a heads up, my weak ass label only shipped 55k physicals cuz they treated this like some indie side project tax right off. So i apologize on behalf of my weak ass major label. And I apologize for the lack of promo, again, my weak ass major label. They tried to rush me thru this so i can just give em another MOTM, but guess what? Fuck that, next album is WZRD. MOTM3 on hold til 2014. who mad??? not me and @DotDaGenius So its def gonna be tough to find one in the stores guys, I’m sorry about that. I gotta go out and find one too, becuz my weak ass label never even gave us a copy of our own album. FAIL!!! Im lettin Universal Republic have it, fuck it. What they gon’ do, spank me?? hahahaha. Ok let me go out here and try and find my album y’all. Enjoy the jams!! Play them LOUD. Upset your parents and the neighborhood peace

fuck cudi for this

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

February 29, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
chex

IW ANT MY GOD DAMN MOTM3 ALREADY. IM PISSED. FUCK WZRD
February 29, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
TheBeatNut

From Cudi's twitter.

fuck cudi for this

haha word up.. Now lets see if they even sell 55k.. thoughts?

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

February 29, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
NZOO

Cudi does his numbers, they treating this like a spitta project =x

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.