Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 21, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
TruthOnly

ayo on sum real shit, who else think mIKE G need to ditch them OF nikkaz and do sumthin himself. ONE SONG ON THE OF TAPE VOL 2? And in interviews nd shit dey be straight disrespectin fuckin with him harder than the otha members. how all yall feel about dis? OF showin him no love and he still rides for dem nikaz smh
February 22, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

He probably has a wack work ethic not to mention the nigga seems shy as fuck. They probably don't give a shit whether he raps or not tbh
February 22, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
TruthOnly

i disagree bout work ethic but i mean com on son, even the random nikkaz that dont do musik get more shine than him smfh
February 22, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
Mr. T

All the bad bitches boo when he raps.
February 22, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
NapoleonComplex

lol

Forreal tho this nigga hasnt released anything significant since ALI and that was in 2010. He got on loaded on BlackenedWhite and windows on goblin, hasnt done shit since.
Like this nigga Tyler hands this nigga no beats. Nor left brain. nor super 3. He's gonna get left beind.
I mean at least Taco and Jasper got the show to get some paper. Mike G gonna be eating off tylers scraps for the rest of his life.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 22, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
ksj

Wait, hold on. I'm having trouble figuring out why this required a separate thread.
February 22, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
QuailMan

mike jee never put out anything he's released like 10 new songs in the last 2 years the nigga isnt doing shit thats why he only has 1 song i bet he hardly works with OF he's just with syd and vince and them he'll be out soon he never fit anyway tbh

http://yellow-stuff.com/ nigger

February 22, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Beach2theBay

He release Chevron last year and he's released a couple songs with Speak and Vince Staples this year already. It is kind of sad he's the runt of the litter though. Even Syd is getting props on her Internet project. If I were Mike G I'd quit OF and convince Earl to start something with Speak and Vince.
February 22, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
Juki

Mike G>OF. At least he's a real MC. Tyler can rap but Mikes realer. I can't see anyone having major success outside Tyler anyways so I guess it doesn't matter what he does.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 22, 2012 @ 11:15 AM
xVILLN

mike g is a cool ass nigga, man.Its sad that he gets dissed openly.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

February 22, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
joshsbeezy

mike g is a cool ass nigga, man.Its sad that he gets dissed openly.
February 22, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
SIRSMOKALOT

The only song he has on of tape 2 is old as fuck. LOL.

He's whack anyway. He got no style. bitches hate him, niggas diss him.
February 22, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
SIRSMOKALOT

I remember when a girl I dated said he added her on facebook and the first thing he said was "Hey, do you have webcam?" LMFAO
February 22, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
JohnvHarrison

lol

Forreal tho this nigga hasnt released anything significant since ALI and that was in 2010. He got on loaded on BlackenedWhite and windows on goblin, hasnt done shit since.
Like this nigga Tyler hands this nigga no beats. Nor left brain. nor super 3. He's gonna get left beind.
I mean at least Taco and Jasper got the show to get some paper. Mike G gonna be eating off tylers scraps for the rest of his life.

Left brain produced half of ali, tyler produced the first track, and syd the rest (some collabed with left brain). It ain't like they don't give him beats, that nigga just on the low with shit. Tbh I think he only got one on OF2 cause the people don't really appreciate him. Like for real,everybody I know hates mike g, even though they like everyone else. It was prolly a smart business move.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

February 22, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Ekong

Mike G>OF. At least he's a real MC. Tyler can rap but Mikes realer. I can't see anyone having major success outside Tyler anyways so I guess it doesn't matter what he does.

LMAO shut the fuck up...
February 22, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

Mike G is cool as fuck and he's dope at chop/screw but as a rapper he's not that impressive to me... dude will have the occasional dope lines but his delivery sounds so awkward sometimes

www.NickyDsss.com

February 23, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
BKBROWN

he also only had 1 on radical i think

it was good though

why do people hate him

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

February 23, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Gilly Suits

it was good though

why do people hate him

Mike G had a bunch of songs on Radical.

"Everything That's Yours", "Round and Round", "Cool", and "Swag Me Out"

But at concerts he sucks nigga has no stage presence at all. The stupid white kids jumping off the stage have better presence than him. At least they are entertaining. *Kayne Shrug*

Culective.com //

February 23, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
bonemarrow

it was good though

why do people hate him

everything that's yours is a mike g classic

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

February 23, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
JohnvHarrison

it was good though

why do people hate him

But at concerts he sucks nigga has no stage presence at all. The stupid white kids jumping off the stage have better presence than him. At least they are entertaining. *Kayne Shrug*

Damn What show were you at? When i saw them he had like the second best stage presence, Him and Tyler are the best on stage. Domo just stands around cause he makes weed songs, And Hodgy does shit like a typical rapper. Tyler is wild with it, and Mike G is smooth with that shit. Two best Stage presence out the group.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

February 23, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
Gilly Suits

it was good though

why do people hate him

Damn What show were you at? When i saw them he had like the second best stage presence, Him and Tyler are the best on stage. Domo just stands around cause he makes weed songs, And Hodgy does shit like a typical rapper. Tyler is wild with it, and Mike G is smooth with that shit. Two best Stage presence out the group.

Saw them twice now once at Royale and other at Paradise Rock. Both times Tyler went Mike what do you wanna perform. Both times he went "Everything That's Yours" and then he proceeded to sit on one side of the Stage and smile and shit. Second concert didn't see much of Domo, Left, and Taco as they were hitting on bitches in front of me.

Culective.com //

February 23, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
Juki

LMAO shut the fuck up...

Tell me what you don't agree with in the statement. Not trying to offend anyone just stating my opinion. I give Tyler his props, I just like/relate more to Mikes rap style and lyrical content. He's too shy/humble to be in OF so maybe thats why he gets treated like he does...

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 23, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
GhandiG

Y y'all saying he ain't dropped since 2010 like the award tour EP never dropped

^ Yo he right yall never thought abought award tour

http://twitter.com/#!/GhandiG_OG

February 23, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
joshsbeezy

Y y'all saying he ain't dropped since 2010 like the award tour EP never dropped

^ Yo he right yall never thought abought award tour

it sucked ass
February 23, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
kbos

mike g in OF is like u-god in wu
February 23, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
damnwitless1

put it this way, if Mike G really wanted the situation to be different, he'd do something about it. He probably just knows that deep down inside he just a boring nigga and is content to play the back and be part of something.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

February 23, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
TruthOnly

put it this way, if Mike G really wanted the situation to be different, he'd do something about it. He probably just knows that deep down inside he just a boring nigga and is content to play the back and be part of something.

ayo not to be a ball busta or nuthin but thats how i feel bout yo whole pmer movement suhn. if yall wanted to make some quality shit yall woulda learned production/more chords/ or whatever instead yall embrace yo crappy lo-fi shit playing in super underground shitty clubs were shitty ass nikkaz unite. AND YALL GOT NO BITCHES UNLESS YOU WANNA INCLUDE A CUP PANCAKE ASS FEDORA WEARIN HIPSTA WHITE BITCHES.

so dont smack bout mike g nikka, that nigga eatin, yall nikkaz scrappin
February 23, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
0quze0

def were. but if it's the truth then shiiiiiiit, it is what it is
February 23, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
0quze0

And in my HUMBLE opinion Mike G is dope, and had a better verse than Domo on Drunk, but that was awhile ago
February 23, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
damnwitless1

ayo not to be a ball busta or nuthin but thats how i feel bout yo whole pmer movement suhn. if yall wanted to make some quality shit yall woulda learned production/more chords/ or whatever instead yall embrace yo crappy lo-fi shit playing in super underground shitty clubs were shitty ass nikkaz unite. AND YALL GOT NO BITCHES UNLESS YOU WANNA INCLUDE A CUP PANCAKE ASS FEDORA WEARIN HIPSTA WHITE BITCHES.

so dont smack bout mike g nikka, that nigga eatin, yall nikkaz scrappin

lmao yeah keep talkin

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

Please login first to reply.