Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 10, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
Villain™

Don't hold your breath. He posted on Twitter saying "If I choose to drop YOTS this year" and some other random babbling.

Damn, man that's stupid as fuck. He was talking about "retiring" and all that shit too. He's not even that known haha.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 10, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
Official

^^^shits garbage

lol at this nigga trying to call out rocky when his dad is a 1hit wonder ass nigga
lol at sgp being punkd out by soulja boy
lol at this "beef"

I'm not one to defend shaggy and fuck that rob nigga, but shaggy isn't a one hit wonder.

shaggy was that nigga back in the day

@TheAlmighty3rd #MM6

July 10, 2012 @ 10:00 AM
Exo

Some of y'all riding this dude too hard
Lol @ calling out Rocky too
July 10, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
thiskidfromWA

LMAO shaggy is this niggas dad ahahahahaha
July 11, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
Legit Shit

But, like, why is that so funny?

Also, what the fuck does YOTS stand for?

And also, dude says in one song, "civil upbringing, but I still claim that savage life"
No shit he isn't "hood". Dude is from Broward county. There ain't no real hoods in Broward.
He just listens to too much Lil Boosie

upthefunk

July 11, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
FLVMINCO

Lil Boosie is the epitome of trash, nigga sounds like a cartoon character. If anything Robb took savage life from Webbie.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 11, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
JohnvHarrison

Lil Boosie is the epitome of trash, nigga sounds like a cartoon character. If anything Robb took savage life from Webbie.

that is who he took it from, if you look at his other interviews he says that. but don't talk down on boosie doe.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 11, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Legit Shit

Man I don't even know the difference between a lil boosie / lil webbie

upthefunk

July 11, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
valleyla

See, a lot of people make claims negatively on Robb like "Oh, he took it from Webbie!" The dude states that countless times. People make comments about shit he says but fail to watch interviews. To the guy who posted the screenshot of his Tumblr with the ASAP Rocky video, go to the Mommy Warbucks interview and he says he's talked to Yams and he has no issue with them at all. Only reason he has issues with them NOW is because

1. ASAP AV was popping off on Twitter about lines in Cadie / The Come Down and tried fucking with Robb (Robb wasn't even the one who said the line)
2. SGP is pretty much like family to Robb so of course he's going to get involved.

A lot of y'all are just misinformed regarding things Robb says or does. I'm not saying he hasn't done SOME questionable things but y'all try to throw on more that doesn't belong there.
July 11, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
NZOO

WTF is up with all these niggas beefin lmao...

ANT fucking sucks that nigga need to go to school or do something productive....

Don't badmind me.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
JohnvHarrison

See, a lot of people make claims negatively on Robb like "Oh, he took it from Webbie!" The dude states that countless times. People make comments about shit he says but fail to watch interviews. To the guy who posted the screenshot of his Tumblr with the ASAP Rocky video, go to the Mommy Warbucks interview and he says he's talked to Yams and he has no issue with them at all. Only reason he has issues with them NOW is because

1. ASAP AV was popping off on Twitter about lines in Cadie / The Come Down and tried fucking with Robb (Robb wasn't even the one who said the line)
2. SGP is pretty much like family to Robb so of course he's going to get involved.

A lot of y'all are just misinformed regarding things Robb says or does. I'm not saying he hasn't done SOME questionable things but y'all try to throw on more that doesn't belong there.

bruh do you know robb bank$ or something? you keep saying shit like thats your homie, like "He did Sell Pills" and shit like that. dont defend this niggas shit if thats not your homie

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 11, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
NZOO

bruh do you know robb bank$ or something? you keep saying shit like thats your homie, like "He did Sell Pills" and shit like that. dont defend this niggas shit if thats not your homie

I think that nigga just a fan lol, Robb got exposed so many times, pause.. This dude really just a joke at this point, tumblr rapper like that "other girl" who career was short lived.

Don't badmind me.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
valleyla

I don't know him personally but I know a few people. I just know what I've been told by people closer to the situation than me. I'm not defending the dude because honestly he does and says some stupid shit that annoys me. I'm just clarifying things from what I've heard is all.
July 11, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
JohnvHarrison

I don't know him personally but I know a few people. I just know what I've been told by people closer to the situation than me. I'm not defending the dude because honestly he does and says some stupid shit that annoys me. I'm just clarifying things from what I've heard is all.

if they're closer to the situation, chances are theyre gonna take robb's side and cover for him.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
FLVMINCO

that is who he took it from, if you look at his other interviews he says that. but don't talk down on boosie doe.

Trust me, going to school in Texas I hear a lot of boosie son and he's bottom tier in the boot when it comes to rapping. But on that trap shit, he's real deal.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
RAREakuma

Trust me, going to school in Texas I hear a lot of boosie son and he's bottom tier in the boot when it comes to rapping. But on that trap shit, he's real deal.

Seconded

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 12, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
DARKLEE º

I brought this up earlier, he SAID he had no problems with them but took shots at him repeatedly throughout Calendar$ and on twitter, he just decided to finally get vocal about it when the Raider Klan thing popped off.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

July 12, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
@abgohard1

July 13, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
needswagg

Sounds Just Like Robb...
July 13, 2012 @ 02:55 AM

Inactive

HAHAHA THIS NIGGA SOUND JUST LIKE BOB BANKS BOTH THESE NIKKAS SUCK
July 13, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
valleyla

I brought this up earlier, he SAID he had no problems with them but took shots at him repeatedly throughout Calendar$ and on twitter, he just decided to finally get vocal about it when the Raider Klan thing popped off.

Oh word, I guess I missed that post. My b.

I agree to an extent though with what you said. I'm sure he didn't have problems with them but maybe had animosity towards them dudes if that makes sense. I get what you mean though
July 13, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
Pretty Joseph

idk who this shaggy dude is and i dont get why people even give such a fuck about knowing the EXACT details about his fuckin family of all things. what does that have to do with his music and what his music means

Him not coming correct with information and switching up stories is just lame to me. I know to everyone else that makes it hard to believe him and his music.

I just want Robb to not be childish about the shit when people ask him what's good. He just blows up on cats telling them to come to SoFla.

That's my only gripe with the dude.

exactly, it's not really about who his dad is, it's the fact the dude won't just own up to it.

same with the whole thug argument, you can't say he's not at least trying to come off as a thug when he tries to act hard every chance he gets. and if you do that shit, you open yourself to getting called out for it. i really think this all comes from how young he is and i just hope the nigga just grows out of it.

confused couldn't the same be said for Rich Hil?

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

July 13, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
E A G L E D O M E

HAHAHA THIS NIGGA SOUND JUST LIKE BOB BANKS BOTH THESE NIKKAS SUCK

Kris Henry makes some good beats though

http://soundcloud.com/kingsofquazaar -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-of-Quazaar/245980102097247

July 13, 2012 @ 10:49 AM
DARKLEE º

idk who this shaggy dude is and i dont get why people even give such a fuck about knowing the EXACT details about his fuckin family of all things. what does that have to do with his music and what his music means

Him not coming correct with information and switching up stories is just lame to me. I know to everyone else that makes it hard to believe him and his music.

I just want Robb to not be childish about the shit when people ask him what's good. He just blows up on cats telling them to come to SoFla.

That's my only gripe with the dude.

exactly, it's not really about who his dad is, it's the fact the dude won't just own up to it.

same with the whole thug argument, you can't say he's not at least trying to come off as a thug when he tries to act hard every chance he gets. and if you do that shit, you open yourself to getting called out for it. i really think this all comes from how young he is and i just hope the nigga just grows out of it.

confused couldn't the same be said for Rich Hil?

Rich hasn't ever come of as trying to be hard to me, and he doesn't try to hide who his father is, everyone knows. most of his raps are about girls and drugs, and yeah he acts more street than you'd expect but he's not as confrontational as Robb is.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

July 13, 2012 @ 11:25 AM
xVILLN

This whole situation is pretty redundant.At the end of the day, calenders was tight, and from what it sounds like, YOTS will be flames, especially after hearing jawns like look like basquiat and 'like that'. Robberto needs to drop this shit soon.

Oh yeah, and the finest vid was razz
I wish he did a vid for FINE at least.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

July 14, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
DARKLEE º

Yeah I'm getting really tired of discussing this dude's life, back to the music.

July 15, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
aspectconnor

^^^shits garbage

lol at this nigga trying to call out rocky when his dad is a 1hit wonder ass nigga
lol at sgp being punkd out by soulja boy
lol at this "beef"

I'm not one to defend shaggy and fuck that rob nigga, but shaggy isn't a one hit wonder.

shaggy was that nigga back in the day

this. hahah
July 16, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
E A G L E D O M E

This whole situation is pretty redundant.At the end of the day, calenders was tight, and from what it sounds like, YOTS will be flames, especially after hearing jawns like look like basquiat and 'like that'. Robberto needs to drop this shit soon.

This.
"Fine" was probably one of the best tracks in Calendars.
Does anyone know where that beat is originally from? Or was it produced for his tape?

http://soundcloud.com/kingsofquazaar -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-of-Quazaar/245980102097247

July 16, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
JohnvHarrison

This.
Does anyone know where that beat is originally from? Or was it produced for his tape?

Its a Dg yola beat. Don't know which one.

July 16, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
DennisTheMenace

This.

Finer > Finest > Fine imo. I guess I'm just not feelin the beat that much.

Please login first to reply.