Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 8, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
Crejus

^^^shits garbage

lol at this nigga trying to call out rocky when his dad is a 1hit wonder ass nigga
lol at sgp being punkd out by soulja boy
lol at this "beef"

I'm not one to defend shaggy and fuck that rob nigga, but shaggy isn't a one hit wonder.
July 8, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

the music is ok. i guess he's coastin off that suburban nigga that traps thing or something.

Hood Niggas Dont Kayak
July 8, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
valleyla

Unreleased - Jennifer's Body

Got that unreleased shit for y'all cool

Summer 2011 from my understanding
July 8, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
unkleluc

*lurk*
July 8, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
JohnvHarrison

Hood Niggas Dont Kayak

lol.

the video wasn't really that good though.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 8, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
mrh

does he even intend to come off as hood tho ? i mean rapping about dragonball z and shit makes it seem more like he's just rapping about shit he likes. he might like sipping lean but its not like thats to have a thug image
July 8, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
valleyla

does he even intend to come off as hood tho ? i mean rapping about dragonball z and shit makes it seem more like he's just rapping about shit he likes. he might like sipping lean but its not like thats to have a thug image

He doesn't necessarily come off as hood but he does talk about throwing hands with fuck boys and other stuff but it's all stuff he's done. He's never said he killed anyone or really moves weight.

From what I've heard he's done a lot of what he's said in songs.

People just think because he's rapping, in with SGP, from South Fla, and has talked shit to people that he's trying to come off as a thug.
July 8, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Jay_Bird

I'm from the hood, dude don't come off as trying to be hood

He is being himself
July 8, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
JohnvHarrison

He doesn't necessarily come off as hood but he does talk about throwing hands with fuck boys and other stuff but it's all stuff he's done. He's never said he killed anyone or really moves weight.

People just think because he's rapping, in with SGP, from South Fla, and has talked shit to people that he's trying to come off as a thug.

naw dude is talking about moving pills and selling drank "to poser up on the strip". And claiming Savage Life definitely means you're trying to come off as a thug. im not saying you can't be bout dealing just cause you're from the suburbs, but dude is kinda reaching with the fact that his dad is shaggy.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 8, 2012 @ 08:30 PM

Inactive

Y'all rappers softer then Shaggy Son
July 8, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
valleyla

naw dude is talking about moving pills and selling drank "to poser up on the strip". And claiming Savage Life definitely means you're trying to come off as a thug. im not saying you can't be bout dealing just cause you're from the suburbs, but dude is kinda reaching with the fact that his dad is shaggy.

1. He has sold pills.
2. That probably has happened. I don't know how accurate that is compared to the selling of the pills but it's likely.
3. He claims Savage Life but if you go to the interview with Mommy Warbucks he clearly says "Savage, to me, is just being bout what you bout. Everything I've said I've done. I mean what I say and I say what I mean." The dude isn't claiming to be a thug with Savage Life.
4. We don't know what the deal is with his family. He's Shaggy's son, that's obvious but we don't know if they're living together, in the suburbs, in the hood, or anything. Robb lives with his mom from what I've heard and there has been no mention of him living with his pops. We just don't know.

I've never sat there and believed Robb was from the hood or was a thug. He's a kid, that's it.
July 8, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Jay_Bird

thats some krazy shit,this nigga really shaggy son,lmao
July 8, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
GucciTarantino

^No, shaggy is his uncle
July 8, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
Official

Whens YOTS droppin?

@TheAlmighty3rd #MM6

July 8, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
valleyla

^No, shaggy is his uncle

No, Shaggy is his dad.

He's changed the story up numerous times and even has an ask on his Tumblr from LAST year asking if he was Shaggy's son. He said yes.

Robb said that he and his dad met in the Marines and just called him his "uncle" but then he went around saying he was his ACTUAL uncle. They share the same last name, Robb's first name is Shaggy's middle name, and they are both Jamaican. No way his dad met someone in the military with the same last name and same heritage and then names his kid after the guy.
July 8, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
abcking

yea man- he need to hurry the fuck up. his first two shits was dope but then he released that weak basquiat video...

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 8, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Jay_Bird

two joints,i thought the only cd he has out is calendars?
July 8, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
valleyla

He has the tape with Matt Meyer Lansky under the name Tuesday Thru Sunday. It's called Everyday Except Monday
July 8, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
unkleluc

1. He has sold pills.
2. That probably has happened. I don't know how accurate that is compared to the selling of the pills but it's likely.
3. He claims Savage Life but if you go to the interview with Mommy Warbucks he clearly says "Savage, to me, is just being bout what you bout. Everything I've said I've done. I mean what I say and I say what I mean." The dude isn't claiming to be a thug with Savage Life.
4. We don't know what the deal is with his family. He's Shaggy's son, that's obvious but we don't know if they're living together, in the suburbs, in the hood, or anything. Robb lives with his mom from what I've heard and there has been no mention of him living with his pops. We just don't know.

I've never sat there and believed Robb was from the hood or was a thug. He's a kid, that's it.
^No, shaggy is his uncle

No, Shaggy is his dad.

He's changed the story up numerous times and even has an ask on his Tumblr from LAST year asking if he was Shaggy's son. He said yes.

Robb said that he and his dad met in the Marines and just called him his "uncle" but then he went around saying he was his ACTUAL uncle. They share the same last name, Robb's first name is Shaggy's middle name, and they are both Jamaican. No way his dad met someone in the military with the same last name and same heritage and then names his kid after the guy.

July 8, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
valleyla

1. He has sold pills.

^No, shaggy is his uncle

No, Shaggy is his dad.

Luc, tell me what's real then b. You're closer to Robb than I am. I just know what I've been told through the grape vine.

Artists that sit there and flip stories constantly need to start coming correct with shit or step out of the game. Robb is cool in my eyes but he's a lame for this Shaggy shit. Anyone in his camp is lame to me for this.
July 8, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
mrh

idk who this shaggy dude is and i dont get why people even give such a fuck about knowing the EXACT details about his fuckin family of all things. what does that have to do with his music and what his music means
July 8, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
valleyla

idk who this shaggy dude is and i dont get why people even give such a fuck about knowing the EXACT details about his fuckin family of all things. what does that have to do with his music and what his music means

Him not coming correct with information and switching up stories is just lame to me. I know to everyone else that makes it hard to believe him and his music.

I just want Robb to not be childish about the shit when people ask him what's good. He just blows up on cats telling them to come to SoFla.

That's my only gripe with the dude.
July 8, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
abcking

He has the tape with Matt Meyer Lansky under the name Tuesday Thru Sunday. It's called Everyday Except Monday

ya its damn good too. both joints are fireeeeeee.

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 9, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
DARKLEE º

Him not coming correct with information and switching up stories is just lame to me. I know to everyone else that makes it hard to believe him and his music.

I just want Robb to not be childish about the shit when people ask him what's good. He just blows up on cats telling them to come to SoFla.

That's my only gripe with the dude.

exactly, it's not really about who his dad is, it's the fact the dude won't just own up to it.

same with the whole thug argument, you can't say he's not at least trying to come off as a thug when he tries to act hard every chance he gets. and if you do that shit, you open yourself to getting called out for it. i really think this all comes from how young he is and i just hope the nigga just grows out of it.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

July 9, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

July 9, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
abcking

really dont get why this dude is so controversial... a rapper who says something he dont really do... holy shit thats new.

wtf doe?

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 10, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
valleyla

Bang bang
July 10, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
Villain™

YOTS coming out soon, hopefully.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 10, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
Ekong

LMAO. Asap Ant is weak as fuck too
July 10, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
valleyla

YOTS coming out soon, hopefully.

Don't hold your breath. He posted on Twitter saying "If I choose to drop YOTS this year" and some other random babbling.

Please login first to reply.