med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 3, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
valleyla

This shit still makes me lean back and go "fuck, that's some shit right there"
July 3, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Pretty Joseph

IT'S PROVEN! SHAGGY IS ROBB'S DAD!

GODDAMN HAHA

hahahahaahahahaahaahshahshashahsahshfveigbrgjregnerkfg oeragnoewgwrbgubahahsdfhahg gabhhgahg

and gitt be talkin all that "savage life" shit hahshahsdkjshalsdhbweuibdha damn brus, "It wasn't me" hahahaahahahahahajsasba

This isn't real life

mind blown

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

July 3, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
DARKLEE º

oooooh shit!!

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

July 3, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
DARKLEE º

yeah this shit is still hilarious, lol

this is why i can't trust anything that nigga says though, he's always talking about "fake niggas" implying he's the realest nigga in the world, but can't even address that his pops is famous, subliminally even. and he's always doing some flakey shit, like in calendars he was constantly taking shots at Rocky but if anyone asked about it he'd say he has no problems with him. if you're so real, be real about it.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

July 3, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
PiagetNoodle

this is why i can't trust anything that nigga says though, he's always talking about "fake niggas" implying he's the realest nigga in the world, but can't even address that his pops is famous, subliminally even. and he's always doing some flakey shit, like in calendars he was constantly taking shots at Rocky but if anyone asked about it he'd say he has no problems with him. if you're so real, be real about it.

Do u have a vagina? Why you care about this nigga personality so much? u tryna fuck?

Also, I'm sure his stance on Rocky has been consistent

Listen to the music and stopped daydreamin what mothafuckas be like in real life
July 3, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
JohnvHarrison

Do u have a vagina? Why you care about this nigga personality so much? u tryna fuck?

Also, I'm sure his stance on Rocky has been consistent

Listen to the music and stopped daydreamin what mothafuckas be like in real life

woahwatchoutwegotabadasshere.gif

but seriously though, nobody is daydreaming, this shit is real life lol, niggas just saying he can't really be trusted cause of his pops and his neglect to mention it. i dont really care, i still fuck with the music, this shit is just reallllllllyy funny though.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 3, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
dmwalking

I mean, who knows what really goes down in his life. Just cause his dad is shaggy don't mean he ain't doing shit. I just thought it was crazy haha.

Son, if you grew up rich and you're trying to live that street life, you're a faggot. This kid is the new generation of Rick Ross. Everyone knows he's a fraud, but still listens cuz they like the music.

Such is the current state of hip hop.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 3, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
PiagetNoodle

If u think the point music is to equal reality, you're a bigger loser than the ppl u claim are frauds. ENTERTAINMENT.
July 3, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
JohnvHarrison

If u think the point music is to equal reality, you're a bigger loser than the ppl u claim are frauds. ENTERTAINMENT.

bruh shut up. niggas need to stop with that lame ass excuse every time a nigga does some fake ass shit "its just entertainment" NO NIGGA. If these niggas are claiming to do this shit IN REAL LIFE, and DON'T then they are FAKE. Lady Gaga is Entertainment. she sings and dances and puts on a show. Rappers talking about how much dope they sold/sell is not entertainment, those are claims that they make about their real lives. if they dont/didnt live that, they're fake.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 3, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
PiagetNoodle

So they're fake and their music is good. OH NO I CANT LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC BECAUSE THEY DONT DO IT IRL HAHAHA how fucking old are you? read up on a little philosophy, learn to critically think, and come back and tell me any of the garbage you just said matters?
July 3, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
JohnvHarrison

So they're fake and their music is good. OH NO I CANT LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC BECAUSE THEY DONT DO IT IRL HAHAHA how fucking old are you? read up on a little philosophy, learn to critically think, and come back and tell me any of the garbage you just said matters?

no one said anything about stopping listening, nigga i still jam rick ross everyday. im saying dont try to use that lame ass excuse when people expose somebody

July 3, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
DARKLEE º

why is it so difficult to understand people not wanting to listen to someone who's putting on a front, it kills the authenticity, it's like listening to Elvis, why listen to a pretender when the real thing is better.

and again, I STILL fuck with his music because i can mob to that shit, but at the same time it's fucking comedy.

July 3, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
RAREakuma

This guy needs to calm down. Also, how would philosophy help you formulate an opinion on music?

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 3, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
NZOO

Nigga shut the fuck up.

Don't badmind me.

July 3, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
@abgohard1

ahahah i thoight this nigga was spanish the whole time, he jamacian???
July 3, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

GODDAMN HAHA

hahahahaahahahaahaahshahshashahsahshfveigbrgjregnerkfg oeragnoewgwrbgubahahsdfhahg gabhhgahg

and gitt be talkin all that "savage life" shit hahshahsdkjshalsdhbweuibdha damn brus, "It wasn't me" hahahaahahahahahajsasba

This isn't real life

mind blown

July 3, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
guyitsmathew

wtf

GODDAMN HAHA

This isn't real life

mind blown

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

July 3, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
valleyla

I mean, who knows what really goes down in his life. Just cause his dad is shaggy don't mean he ain't doing shit. I just thought it was crazy haha.

Son, if you grew up rich and you're trying to live that street life, you're a faggot. This kid is the new generation of Rick Ross. Everyone knows he's a fraud, but still listens cuz they like the music.

We don't know what their financial situation is. Shaggy was a one hit wonder b. You really thinking their stacking cake like THAT? Hell no. We don't know the entire situation. Maybe Robb's ma left with the kids to go to FL and split from Shaggy. We really don't know, you know? It's tough to say he ain't doing shit when we're not hanging with him and seeing what his life is like. Just cause his dad is Shaggy don't mean he's living like Jay-Z's kid.

I can see another reason why he never mentioned his pops. Maybe Robb wasn't trying to ride coattails. He didn't want people to think he didn't earn his buzz or anything maybe. I was talking to my ma about this (yeah, me and my mom talk hip-hop) and she made that point which seems pretty valid.

And to anybody saying hip-hop/rap is "just entertainment" needs to step out and delete all records from the genre. It's NOT just entertainment. Stop being sheep and supporting a fraud man. I had this discussion with someone in the SGP thread too. I'm going to support Robb until I find out he's faking his shit. I'll be digging to find out what the deal is on him before I make a verdict.
July 3, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
NZOO

We don't know what their financial situation is. Shaggy was a one hit wonder b. You really thinking their stacking cake like THAT? Hell no. We don't know the entire situation. Maybe Robb's ma left with the kids to go to FL and split from Shaggy. We really don't know, you know? It's tough to say he ain't doing shit when we're not hanging with him and seeing what his life is like. Just cause his dad is Shaggy don't mean he's living like Jay-Z's kid.

I can see another reason why he never mentioned his pops. Maybe Robb wasn't trying to ride coattails. He didn't want people to think he didn't earn his buzz or anything maybe. I was talking to my ma about this (yeah, me and my mom talk hip-hop) and she made that point which seems pretty valid.

And to anybody saying hip-hop/rap is "just entertainment" needs to step out and delete all records from the genre. It's NOT just entertainment. Stop being sheep and supporting a fraud man. I had this discussion with someone in the SGP thread too. I'm going to support Robb until I find out he's faking his shit. I'll be digging to find out what the deal is on him before I make a verdict.

At the end of the day you can tell when a nigga not about that life, he fucking had pokemon cards in his vid.

This news may lead to this nigga being labeled Shaggy's Son in every damn article lol.

Don't badmind me.

July 3, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
valleyla

Haha true about the pokemon cards.

I'll be digging for more info though. I got you HB. cool
July 4, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
t-rex

Cadie cosigned it

http://t-rexcollection.blogspot.com

July 4, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
DARKLEE º

but they have the same last name though?

lmao someone added this shit to Shaggy's wiki page

July 4, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
JohnvHarrison

Haha dude lying, it people commenting on the countin video sayin they went to school with him and saying people prolly don't even know he's shaggy son. Why gitt gotta front bruh lol

July 4, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
valleyla

Same last name though? Both Jamaican. Both lived in Flatbush (correct me if I'm wrong but Robb says in a song "Shouts to them Flatbush niggas. I fuck with y'all." I assume he's from Flatbush since he said he was born in NY). Not even same last name even, Robb's real name is RICHARD. Shaggy's middle name is RICHARD.
July 4, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
xVILLN

^ he said "shout out to them flatbush fuck niggas" That was a shot at flatbush zombies.Robb and them niggas have had beef for a while for unknown reasons.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

July 4, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
valleyla

^ he said "shout out to them flatbush fuck niggas" That was a shot at flatbush zombies.Robb and them niggas have had beef for a while for unknown reasons.

Oh word. Yeah, I never paid that much attention but that's definitely what he's saying haha. Good looks.
July 4, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
scarlem

July 4, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
valleyla

Bang bang.

But, my gripe is this. He said he was his uncle right? But then he said him and his pops met in the military. Did Shaggy adopt this cat and give him his last name? I don't understand that. We'll see I guess

And that "TrillWave" cat is a fucking lame. Take them golds out your mouth. Take that Pokemon beanie off your head. Take those Pokemon out your avatar. Very reminiscent of Robb...
July 4, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
DARKLEE º

and i wonder how in the entire marines his father found another light skinned jamaican nigga with curly hair ... just sayin

Please login first to reply.