[Official] - Robb Bank$ Discussion Thread

March 19, 2013 @ 16:02:55
He punches in after every line. Must be difficult as fuck to perform live
March 19, 2013 @ 18:23:53
Gilly Suits
You just say half the line. The crowd will fill in the rest.
March 22, 2013 @ 00:16:59
I personally think this dude's music isn't all that, it's mostly hyped up by wannabe hipsters and shit 
May 01, 2013 @ 02:18:05
new shit dropping tonight 
May 01, 2013 @ 02:52:07
I personally think this dude's music isn't all that, it's mostly hyped up by wannabe hipsters and shit 
Would you like to enlighten us why you think so ? Opinions are well received if you can back them up. Kid has a good voice and lyrically he gets better and better everytime i see him in tunes featuring him.
May 01, 2013 @ 04:47:15
May 01, 2013 @ 04:47:40
Songs tight af. Love the anime references. The raditz one was hard af. Looking forward to ThaCity

made a DL link for you niggas too

http://www.mediafire.com/?8bdj8tkmm09yuzj
May 01, 2013 @ 05:12:14
Songs tight af. Love the anime references. The raditz one was hard af. Looking forward to ThaCity

made a DL link for you niggas too

http://www.mediafire.com/?8bdj8tkmm09yuzj
Is his tune downloadable on Soundcloud or you use extension in chrome? It got blocked for me recently
May 01, 2013 @ 16:35:18
what's the exact raditz line?

"i swear all these hoes is raditz ?????????when i squeeze they tail"
May 01, 2013 @ 18:40:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
You just say half the line. The crowd will fill in the rest.
thats not how it went down in ct. the kids didnt know his lines that well and it wasnt even packed enough for that effect. to the first quote, I always thought the same exact thing. I dont like people who punch in too much, thats a bit fake

jonjakob.blogspot.com

May 01, 2013 @ 18:42:39
*"dont like when people punch in too much" sounds better, cause I do like some of robbs stuff. 

jonjakob.blogspot.com

May 02, 2013 @ 04:14:13
Forever not understanding this nigga when he rhymes
May 02, 2013 @ 23:30:41
Forever not understanding this nigga when he rhymes
lol for real. his tuesday thru sunday shit was sooo much easier to understand. nigga needs to get off the lean. he slurs too much now but it's cool i guess
May 03, 2013 @ 14:29:39
I'm on the fence, like he has dope tracks at times but I think he's hyped up by SGP/wanna be trill kids.
May 05, 2013 @ 09:48:48
@apollolifestyle thats the stupidest fucking reasont to not like an artist becuase of "wannabe trill kids" what the fuck does at mean are you a fucking sheep or something. Can you not think for yourself.

Im actually compeltely the opposite i love the way Bank$ slurs and punch ins (i didnt realize that flow he has had a name) i love when rappers punch in api think Ye and Drake do it alot it so fucking ill. The raditz line x orchimaru refrence was too ill i just didnt understand the full metal line ive seen both brotherhood and the og but i dont know i just didnt get it. Otherwise Michael Rocks sucked ass on this and Bank$ clearly superior to almost any new artist out right now and his fans are on some heavy dick ride shit so i know boys going to blow fat as fuck. I cant wait for Yots or ThaCity to drop though.

But on another note have you guys notice how shitty Bank$ is on feature like lyrics wise like every single fucking ffeature he has had so far sucks ass (Reese "Molly" Remix , Phlo "Mod Sun", Curtis Williams joint) like lyrically Banks is so shitty on these. I think the reason why all his shit takes so long is and is so ill is cause he ltakes a long ass time writing verses which i dont mind just wish he learnsxto speed up without lossing quality.
May 19, 2013 @ 05:47:47
he posted the lyrics to practice. now that i can actually see what he's saying, it's actually pretty dope. lol'd at the channel orange line too

Boi i got bands on me rite na/ SS bitch I'm just talking dat usual mane
Money habits/ My Broward home so big look like a concentration camp/
Baby i was born in a palace den got exiled into jail
But i swear all these hoes is raditz get weak once i squeeze that tail/
I say i drop a fuck boi and let him move aroun with that ocean current/no fuck bois///dis aint channel orange/
2 phone prepaid metro if you want it dont text bitch call me/
Man ill cut yo shit so good i guarantee that yo ass gon be happy that you bought it/
His bitch say robb bank$ fucked me/ her nigga say robb bank$ a snake/
I got a lil orochimaru livin inside me i only want that bitch for her body/But i think my tricks is catchin up to a nigga bitches startin to fuck with a nigga and yea ill fuck/ but i really dont fuck with you niggas
I say double cup flower pot threw soil in the soda pop/ cup so dirty that a rose may grow and a nigga gave the bouquet to yo mothafuckin main/
Got no time on my hands overlook the presidential/
Over look tha city in the suite make sure these niggas know aint shit on my side sweet/
Ay its savage life bitch/ dis aint the fuckin tipton but i still keep 2 twins and stupid dumb head from a rich asain bitch/
Nigga say he want his money back nigga say the lean cut
told em i dont do no refunds then looked at him like what/
boy ill put up 88 keys just to end a nigga like you/
now thats a piano on yo head like a fuckin looney toon/
boy ill put yo whole life in a bezel, pint half way full,don'™t know nan halfway crooks never/
we do full steals if you a full lick ill make my shit clap like full metal
put a play together dope jumpin out the gym/ yo main bitch say she tryna run a scrimmage.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 19, 2013 @ 17:12:25
Calendars was amazing , haven't stopped listening to it yet , tunes are too wavy . I agree his new shit isn't even close to his old but his new song Trust me is hard af so I'm hoping he is getting it together . Only thing I don't like is when he starts to go in then he slurs the last of that bar and starts another on top of his slur . . . 

Good Vibes .

May 19, 2013 @ 22:50:42
I can't fuck with this niggas new shit. Maybe I need more time to take it in but Look Like Basquiat, Cadie, Refined >>>>

His new stuff makes me wonder what the fuck he's talking about with that dumbass "lazy" rap style

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

May 20, 2013 @ 08:50:20
the dude pushes release dates worse than travis scott and a$ap.  No mixtape tomorrow anymore, not til mid summer 
May 20, 2013 @ 14:00:25
Gilly Suits
He never said it was dropping tomorrow. He has however mentioned dropping a bunch of singles. Practice is the only one I like so far. 
May 20, 2013 @ 14:05:29
The single that dropped after "practice" was fucking garbage. Hope he drops some "refined" quality shit today.
May 20, 2013 @ 17:21:36
I really just prefer his TTS shit, some of his youtube shit like On Point. Refined is dope too. Some of his slow shit is hard to hear.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

May 20, 2013 @ 17:25:59
trust me go so fuckn hard 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

May 20, 2013 @ 19:29:50
He needs some more of them beats with layers that switch up

Side note, his Vines are hilarious

May 21, 2013 @ 02:03:57
May 21, 2013 @ 02:07:03
Not sure how I feel about this drop
May 21, 2013 @ 04:36:28
I like this more than his last song. Cool to see how he flipped this, for lack of better word, "classic florida song".
May 21, 2013 @ 14:52:18
What's the story of what happened between Robb and Lansky? I heard him say in an interview that he didn't fuck with him anymore when before he said Lansky helped him write verse when he started out

May 21, 2013 @ 18:55:00
What's the story of what happened between Robb and Lansky? I heard him say in an interview that he didn't fuck with him anymore when before he said Lansky helped him write verse when he started out
http://mvcvbro.tumblr.com/post/50991985896/realest-bank-interview-out
He explains that beef in detail @8:00 
Please login first to reply.
x