May 1, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
bulmasaur

what's the exact raditz line?

"i swear all these hoes is raditz ?????????when i squeeze they tail"
May 1, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

He punches in after every line. Must be difficult as fuck to perform live
You just say half the line. The crowd will fill in the rest.
thats not how it went down in ct. the kids didnt know his lines that well and it wasnt even packed enough for that effect. to the first quote, I always thought the same exact thing. I dont like people who punch in too much, thats a bit fake

jonjakob.blogspot.com

May 1, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

*"dont like when people punch in too much" sounds better, cause I do like some of robbs stuff. 

jonjakob.blogspot.com

May 2, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
JayLovesPinays

Forever not understanding this nigga when he rhymes
May 2, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
teows

Forever not understanding this nigga when he rhymes
lol for real. his tuesday thru sunday shit was sooo much easier to understand. nigga needs to get off the lean. he slurs too much now but it's cool i guess
May 3, 2013 @ 02:29 PM
AreteBrand

I personally think this dude's music isn't all that, it's mostly hyped up by wannabe hipsters and shit 
I'm on the fence, like he has dope tracks at times but I think he's hyped up by SGP/wanna be trill kids.

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

May 5, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
Jay Z

@apollolifestyle thats the stupidest fucking reasont to not like an artist becuase of "wannabe trill kids" what the fuck does at mean are you a fucking sheep or something. Can you not think for yourself.

Im actually compeltely the opposite i love the way Bank$ slurs and punch ins (i didnt realize that flow he has had a name) i love when rappers punch in api think Ye and Drake do it alot it so fucking ill. The raditz line x orchimaru refrence was too ill i just didnt understand the full metal line ive seen both brotherhood and the og but i dont know i just didnt get it. Otherwise Michael Rocks sucked ass on this and Bank$ clearly superior to almost any new artist out right now and his fans are on some heavy dick ride shit so i know boys going to blow fat as fuck. I cant wait for Yots or ThaCity to drop though.

But on another note have you guys notice how shitty Bank$ is on feature like lyrics wise like every single fucking ffeature he has had so far sucks ass (Reese "Molly" Remix , Phlo "Mod Sun", Curtis Williams joint) like lyrically Banks is so shitty on these. I think the reason why all his shit takes so long is and is so ill is cause he ltakes a long ass time writing verses which i dont mind just wish he learnsxto speed up without lossing quality.
May 19, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
teows

he posted the lyrics to practice. now that i can actually see what he's saying, it's actually pretty dope. lol'd at the channel orange line too

Boi i got bands on me rite na/ SS bitch I'm just talking dat usual mane
Money habits/ My Broward home so big look like a concentration camp/
Baby i was born in a palace den got exiled into jail
But i swear all these hoes is raditz get weak once i squeeze that tail/
I say i drop a fuck boi and let him move aroun with that ocean current/no fuck bois///dis aint channel orange/
2 phone prepaid metro if you want it dont text bitch call me/
Man ill cut yo shit so good i guarantee that yo ass gon be happy that you bought it/
His bitch say robb bank$ fucked me/ her nigga say robb bank$ a snake/
I got a lil orochimaru livin inside me i only want that bitch for her body/But i think my tricks is catchin up to a nigga bitches startin to fuck with a nigga and yea ill fuck/ but i really dont fuck with you niggas
I say double cup flower pot threw soil in the soda pop/ cup so dirty that a rose may grow and a nigga gave the bouquet to yo mothafuckin main/
Got no time on my hands overlook the presidential/
Over look tha city in the suite make sure these niggas know aint shit on my side sweet/
Ay its savage life bitch/ dis aint the fuckin tipton but i still keep 2 twins and stupid dumb head from a rich asain bitch/
Nigga say he want his money back nigga say the lean cut
told em i dont do no refunds then looked at him like what/
boy ill put up 88 keys just to end a nigga like you/
now thats a piano on yo head like a fuckin looney toon/
boy ill put yo whole life in a bezel, pint half way full,don'™t know nan halfway crooks never/
we do full steals if you a full lick ill make my shit clap like full metal
put a play together dope jumpin out the gym/ yo main bitch say she tryna run a scrimmage.
May 19, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
O$VMA

Calendars was amazing , haven't stopped listening to it yet , tunes are too wavy . I agree his new shit isn't even close to his old but his new song Trust me is hard af so I'm hoping he is getting it together . Only thing I don't like is when he starts to go in then he slurs the last of that bar and starts another on top of his slur . . . 

Good Vibes .

May 19, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
real nigga

I can't fuck with this niggas new shit. Maybe I need more time to take it in but Look Like Basquiat, Cadie, Refined >>>>

His new stuff makes me wonder what the fuck he's talking about with that dumbass "lazy" rap style

Young niggas run everything

May 20, 2013 @ 08:50 AM
mrh

the dude pushes release dates worse than travis scott and a$ap.  No mixtape tomorrow anymore, not til mid summer 
May 20, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
Gilly Suits

He never said it was dropping tomorrow. He has however mentioned dropping a bunch of singles. Practice is the only one I like so far. 

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

May 20, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
Hades

The single that dropped after "practice" was fucking garbage. Hope he drops some "refined" quality shit today.
May 20, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
Villain™

I really just prefer his TTS shit, some of his youtube shit like On Point. Refined is dope too. Some of his slow shit is hard to hear.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

May 20, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

trust me go so fuckn hard 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

May 20, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
real nigga

He needs some more of them beats with layers that switch up

Side note, his Vines are hilarious

May 21, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
Hades

May 21, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
teows

Not sure how I feel about this drop
May 21, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
never_nervous

I like this more than his last song. Cool to see how he flipped this, for lack of better word, "classic florida song".
May 21, 2013 @ 02:52 PM
real nigga

What's the story of what happened between Robb and Lansky? I heard him say in an interview that he didn't fuck with him anymore when before he said Lansky helped him write verse when he started out

May 21, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
Hades

What's the story of what happened between Robb and Lansky? I heard him say in an interview that he didn't fuck with him anymore when before he said Lansky helped him write verse when he started out
http://mvcvbro.tumblr.com/post/50991985896/realest-bank-interview-out
He explains that beef in detail @8:00 
May 21, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
zezima

robb banks can fuck my bitchcool

im from the oft fourms

May 22, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

interviews are always what gets me to like an artist more or dislike em, and I feel this the first robb banks interview where I grew some respect for him. he's a cool dude, I just didn't see it

I feel like he prolly just tries to get people to like him sometimes, but this went pretty detailed and a bit deep. I enjoyed it. I take back what Ive said about him. cool dude

jonjakob.blogspot.com

May 23, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
Villain™

wanted to know this shit too, thanks.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

May 26, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

robb still making music? lol, has he dropped the sgp x robb mixtape yet.

:)

May 27, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
JohnvHarrison

lol this nigga drinking box wine..
but the lansky shit for once sounds like robb is telling the truth. dude needs to quit the fake accent though 

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

May 27, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
Captain Al

this dude couldve been super relevent by now.

smdh...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 16, 2013 @ 10:09 AM
basicjist

Its crazy the way you guys talk about his character like he is someone in a position of power. He's a rapper, not a politician. He's not obligated to tell the world about his life and when the world finds out he's lying, he still not obligated to tell the truth. It seems like the only reason he lies about any of the things he does lie about is to keep the focus on the music instead of the storyline of his life. It seems like he knew his life was going to be hard to explain to fans and doesnt seem like the type of guy to just go around telling his life story in every interview. thats probably why he has done so limited amount of interviews since his popularity has grown, jut too kind of clear the air. But if you stop fucking with a rapper because of his personal life you too emotional. would you stop going to your lawyer if he told you he was happily married but actually had been in 2 divorces? thats up to yall but Its not relevant to his career but its more based on his character.  But yeah, Robb banks makes good music, point blank.
June 16, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
JohnvHarrison

would you stop going to your lawyer if he told you he was happily married but actually had been in 2 divorces?
if he was my divorce lawyer.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 11, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
gil

you like rick ross well i like rick owens.

fag

Please login first to reply.