Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 22, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
teows

Poser to the max. How are you into anime but "in the closet" about it, and none of your homies fuck with it? Anime kids hang with other anime kids, simple as that. This nigga is milking his tumblr knowledge of anime to the fullest. nigga is stumped completely when she's asking him shit

sdfu I fucks wit anime but I dont talk about that shit IRL

then you don't fuck with anime. That's like saying "I fuck with basketball, but I just never talk about it"

That's not like saying that at all. Basketball is a cool thing among the social scale. When you tell someone about anime they most likely think "nerd". Nerd is usually taken as a negative thing, so it's completely normal for people to stay quiet about it.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

November 22, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
JohnvHarrison

Poser to the max. How are you into anime but "in the closet" about it, and none of your homies fuck with it? Anime kids hang with other anime kids, simple as that. This nigga is milking his tumblr knowledge of anime to the fullest. nigga is stumped completely when she's asking him shit

then you don't fuck with anime. That's like saying "I fuck with basketball, but I just never talk about it"

That's not like saying that at all. Basketball is a cool thing among the social scale. When you tell someone about anime they most likely think "nerd". That's just how the media puts it.

you are what you are. real "nerds" embrace that shit, they don't take offense to it, so they wouldn't hide the fact that they love anime

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 22, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
teows

That's not like saying that at all. Basketball is a cool thing among the social scale. When you tell someone about anime they most likely think "nerd". That's just how the media puts it.

you are what you are. real "nerds" embrace that shit, they don't take offense to it, so they wouldn't hide the fact that they love anime

Yeah but look at Robb. I don't know about you, but he looks like a cool dude. He doesn't look like a nerd to me, so I'd understand if he kept that shit quiet. I don't think he would have gotten into the codeine and the weed if he was openly a nerd and he hung out with other nerds too.

November 22, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
JohnvHarrison

Yeah but look at Robb. I don't know about you, but he looks like a cool dude. He doesn't look like a nerd to me, so I'd understand if he kept that shit quiet. I don't think he would have gotten into the codeine and the weed if he was openly a nerd and he hung out with other nerds too.

Oh i get it now, you really like his music so he can't be a lying fuck boy

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 22, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i agree with @johnvharrison all the way if you have to hide anything regardless of what it is because your afraid of what someone or what the "social scale" would think then you are running from your self and are bitchmade.
Best believe I've told everyone one i fuck with anime hard, my mom said i need to grow up and some bitches didn't wanna fuck with me after i told them, but guess what i still continue to read manga and watch anime.
Robb banks seems like a cool type dude but he need to really learn how to embrace himself, and stop hiding shit.
And I drink lean while watching one piece and pyscho pass so...yeah.

:)

November 22, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
teows

Oh i get it now, you really like his music so he can't be a lying fuck boy

Got damn my bad. Shit. I being fucking sus right now cause I know how that shit feels. My bad woe is me.

November 22, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

that shit is embarrassing where i come from lol. Aint no nigga gone take you serious if you out here reading manga and watching anime, while talking about fucking bitches and selling drugs. People like other people to be one-dimensional
November 22, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
Izuna

^cause you're a faggot, Naruto is bottom of the barrel ass anime that comes on/use to come on Cartoon Network (and not in the Toonami years). Watching anime on CN doesn't mean you watch anime, knowing a lot about one anime also doesn't mean you watch anime. I have no doubt in my mind this nigga watches naruto, that just makes him even more of a faggot for thinking he "watches anime" just for that shit

Naruto was one of the last shows on Toonami and the most popular at the time before it was canceled. After it was canceled I've stopped watching CN. I only watch Naruto on my computer every few weeks with torrents and I read the manga every week since the story is further along. I've been following the series since 05. It's my favorite series so fuck everything else.

You're probably one of those goofy ass Anime-Hipster types who talk shit on Naruto for being "mainstream" and diss the people who like it even though you've never followed the series but will praise DBZ like its the best shit ever. Even though Naruto is pretty much DBZ 2.0(lot of similarities but Naruto has a better story, better character development, better fights, better animation, etc)

Naruto IS Anime so it could be the only show I watch and I could still say "I watch Anime"
I don't have to list hundreds of obscure non-mainstream shows I've watched in the past just to say "I watch/like Anime". Doing that is being a tryhard faggot who desperately wants to fit in with the "Anime crowd". Most of those shows are like 25-50 episodes long while Naruto broke 500 and is still going.

and about the dude not telling everyone he's into Anime, thats normal. A lot people don't tell everyone they do but still watch it. Thats not being a "poser".
It would be wack if he was going around dissing Anime and whatnot while he secretly reads and watches it. from the 3 songs I've heard of him its got quite a bit of DBZ and Naruto references in it so clearly it isn't that big of a secret.

tl;dr: Quit being a hipster and going hard because people don't seem nerdy enough to be an Anime fan.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

November 22, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
johnathan

Lmaoooo Robb Bank$ standin there at that interview thinking wtf i get myself into with these geeks

free max b 2013

November 22, 2012 @ 10:45 AM
JohnvHarrison

@izuna 1. being popular doesn't make it good. 2. naruto came on the "Saturday Toonami" that came out once Miguzi or however its spelled took over on Weekdays. I don't count this toonami as the "toonami days" that i was speaking of because they also played shitty ass Bleach, and One Piece (have nothing against the One piece manga, didn't like the show at all). Its not about him "not being nerdy enough", i could care less how nerdy he looks or seems, its the fact that he's in the middle of a damn Comic/games shop and is completely stumped when the interviewer is asking him shit, and can't even hold a real conversation when the Actual nerd is talking to him, he's just like "Oh yeah, Of course, right right, thats easy thats easy"

I would never praise DBZ because its VERY shitty (btw we've had this conversation before). I don't hate Naruto because its mainstream. When i first read it in Shonen Jump before it was an anime (or at least before they showed it on US Television) it was an absolute piece of shit. Watched the show and it was also a piece of shit. Its just shitty. My point to my response to you was that being a fucking Narutard doesn't automatically make you an anime kid (like Robb Bank$ claims to be, and clearly isn't). Never said anything about "obscure anime", Cowboy Bebop is my favorite anime of all time, and its far from obscure. also he said himself that it was a "secret" so it clearly WAS a "secret", which makes him a faggot for keeping the shit he really enjoys a secret. If YOU personally follow Naruto, fine, you said you watch multiple other shows too, and Naruto is your favorite, So you just have terrible taste clearly. I said, that he's a faggot for thinking extensive knowledge just naruto makes him an anime kid, because it REALLY doesn't.

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't try to bring in the "Naruto has 500+ episodes and is still going" Argument because anyone with brain cells that watches anime knows that THAT MEANS THE ANIME IS SHITTY. Most anime DO have 25-50 Episodes because thats the formula. It doesn't/shouldn't take 500+ episodes to get your point across/tell your story. That means there's ALOT of filler/shitty episodes (not including the non filler, which is also shitty).

in the end, fans of shitty anime hate being told they watch shitty anime, go figure. Just like someone telling you your favorite team is straight trash. Coming from someone who spent the greater part of his life in this culture, Robb Bank$ isn't really about this shit bruh. Especially with his other strings of lies (Shaggygate), you really believe this tumblr bred nigga when he talks about Anime? Come on bruh.

November 22, 2012 @ 01:16 PM
johnathan

@izuna 1. being popular doesn't make it good. 2. naruto came on the "Saturday Toonami" that came out once Miguzi or however its spelled took over on Weekdays. I don't count this toonami as the "toonami days" that i was speaking of because they also played shitty ass Bleach, and One Piece (have nothing against the One piece manga, didn't like the show at all). Its not about him "not being nerdy enough", i could care less how nerdy he looks or seems, its the fact that he's in the middle of a damn Comic/games shop and is completely stumped when the interviewer is asking him shit, and can't even hold a real conversation when the Actual nerd is talking to him, he's just like "Oh yeah, Of course, right right, thats easy thats easy"

I would never praise DBZ because its VERY shitty (btw we've had this conversation before). I don't hate Naruto because its mainstream. When i first read it in Shonen Jump before it was an anime (or at least before they showed it on US Television) it was an absolute piece of shit. Watched the show and it was also a piece of shit. Its just shitty. My point to my response to you was that being a fucking Narutard doesn't automatically make you an anime kid (like Robb Bank$ claims to be, and clearly isn't). Never said anything about "obscure anime", Cowboy Bebop is my favorite anime of all time, and its far from obscure. also he said himself that it was a "secret" so it clearly WAS a "secret", which makes him a faggot for keeping the shit he really enjoys a secret. If YOU personally follow Naruto, fine, you said you watch multiple other shows too, and Naruto is your favorite, So you just have terrible taste clearly. I said, that he's a faggot for thinking extensive knowledge just naruto makes him an anime kid, because it REALLY doesn't.

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't try to bring in the "Naruto has 500+ episodes and is still going" Argument because anyone with brain cells that watches anime knows that THAT MEANS THE ANIME IS SHITTY. Most anime DO have 25-50 Episodes because thats the formula. It doesn't/shouldn't take 500+ episodes to get your point across/tell your story. That means there's ALOT of filler/shitty episodes (not including the non filler, which is also shitty).

in the end, fans of shitty anime hate being told they watch shitty anime, go figure. Just like someone telling you your favorite team is straight trash. Coming from someone who spent the greater part of his life in this culture, Robb Bank$ isn't really about this shit bruh. Especially with his other strings of lies (Shaggygate), you really believe this tumblr bred nigga when he talks about Anime? Come on bruh.

why do i have a feeling the guy behind this post never gets laid?

free max b 2013

November 22, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

Lmaoooo Robb Bank$ standin there at that interview thinking wtf i get myself into with these geeks
Mannnn, if I was in his shoes getting that kinda fame and genuinely still liking the art of anime, Id be tryna fuck the nerdy girls interviewing just cause. even the weird hyped up second bitch. just cause. (well really just cause Im a hornball but check it. they could say they fucked a rapper, I could say I fucked a nerdy bitch who only fucked me as someone famous)

Id put a hurtin on those geeks, and I hope Robb did too after that shit. I aint hatin on him

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 24, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
supremetroll

I dont even.....

http://mr6th.tumblr.com/

November 25, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
hiroshima

シティーボーイ

November 25, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
@abgohard1

i feel like anime nerds have anime friends and regular friends
November 26, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
malevy

DBZ was that deal...continue on now
November 27, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Shanklin

Nothing wrong with digging anime/manga and being quiet about it. I'm the same way, I'm not HELLA into it...like going to conventions and cosplaying and shit (although that would be tight to go one day as an experience), but I do habitually check kissmanga every tuesday to read up on the new chapters of bleach/naruto/1piece. All of my irl friends think its weird as fuck so its no point to even bring it up around them. Most people like myself just chat with niggas online about it. I can understand banks saying he's in the closet about it if he has nobody to talk to irl, but doing it because he's embarrassed is another story. Embrace the martian.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 27, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Kimo 先生

very well said

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

November 27, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
scélérat

i feel like anime nerds have anime friends and regular friends

This I dont talk bout that shit wit my niggas I fuck wit on a everyday sense
now my Anime nerds they cool and all but them niggas
on some other shit sometimes.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

November 27, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
bulmasaur

does anyone have this mp3? can't find it anywhere..
November 28, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
YUNG C

I just ripped it from youtube.
December 2, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
teows

@bulmasaur

Prolly already got one but I was able to rip a decent one from Soundcloud.

http://www.filedropper.com/robbbank-richieskewd

December 3, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
andrew9092

just use offlibertydot com
December 3, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

^ Refined is the best song he's done. if you like wildin out theres plenty of that with great build up. and when you get tired of that, listen to Like That, sgp's verse has got flow

jonjakob.blogspot.com

December 4, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
teows

can somebody recommend me stuff? I really liked Calendars. what else is good>

enuff with the arguing
Did you cop the Tuesday Thru Sunday tape? Shits hella nice. Matt Meyer Lanksy can rap for real.

December 4, 2012 @ 11:54 AM
DARKLEE º

I'm late to the party but seriously, how can you say you fuck with anime and don't even know Miyazaki ... I completely disown anime and I know Miyazaki

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

December 5, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
hiroshima

stop arguing bout anime

シティーボーイ

December 5, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
bulmasaur

http://robbatussin.com/

^something is happening today. not sure what.
December 6, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
teows

Oh shit what's about to happen.

December 6, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

he is going to watch his first episode of fairy tail. 

:)

Please login first to reply.