Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 20, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
@abgohard1

and hold up yall got shit twisted, lyrically he never fails to amaze me, but i like how on OD and Ep he has that roar, that street roar with that book knowledge
different flowwwwwwwwwssss

which at the end of the day isnt a bad thing, i just liked how he spit that lookoutfordetox flow, he be yellin and screamin at random times, that shit was dope... the new flow is kinda boring to me
February 21, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
iAmSofaKing

yall niggas must have not heard OD or EP

lol, hipster. have em both and i still like this too

K Dot's flows are crazy, on top of that his lyrics are on point too

Lol remember the Blu Vs Kendrick Lamar thread?

i like the ironic/irunit part, but yall niggas just on the hype, this song is weird i hate wen he rap like this mannnnn...yall niggas must have not heard OD or EP

Your an idiot, there are enough tracks on O.D. where he raps/flows like this

show me one fucking track on OD he raps like that, motherfucker he started doing this shit on the drake interlude, with the off beat flow stop swag
and nah i aint say that on no hipster shit but his new shit is fucking different, u def caught in the hype nigga fallback

Try listening to Heaven and Hell or better yet his verse from Blessed by Schoolboy Q.

Both songs sound like he was breaking up his flow, sorta like a machine gun flow (lol).

Stupid azz section 80 jumping nigga

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

February 21, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Daichi

Legit as fuck!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KDublings

February 21, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
whothefck

Niggas be arguing about some stupid ass shit bruh.
February 21, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
@abgohard1

its a discussion board nobody arguing, we discussing like grown folk do, so speak when spoken too or sit yo ass down and wait for yah haircut lil nigga
February 22, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

cartoons & cereal, that elementary hood shit cool

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

Please login first to reply.