The best instrumental Kanye's ever made?

February 19, 2012 @ 01:42:05
^
Originally posted by Inactive User
/thread

KANYE DIDN'T PRODUCE THIS BEAT. IT WAS PRODUCED BY BRIAN WILSON.

By the way the boy Kanye has had so much help from other producers and shit but regardless, some beats I love of his are Gone, Dark Fantasy( coproduced with RZA), Lucifer beat, Jesus Walks, Glory, Late, anything on 808s and Heartbreak, this nigga just has too many hot beats I love by him. Family Business, All Falls Down etc.

Oh man, I completely forgot about that whole controversy until just now when you mentioned it. The guy's name was Brian Miller sometimes known as Brian 'All Day' Miller. Brian Wilson is one of the Beach Boys.
S
Originally posted by Inactive User
/thread

KANYE DIDN'T PRODUCE THIS BEAT. IT WAS PRODUCED BY BRIAN WILSON.

By the way the boy Kanye has had so much help from other producers and shit but regardless, some beats I love of his are Gone, Dark Fantasy( coproduced with RZA), Lucifer beat, Jesus Walks, Glory, Late, anything on 808s and Heartbreak, this nigga just has too many hot beats I love by him. Family Business, All Falls Down etc.

Oh man, I completely forgot about that whole controversy until just now when you mentioned it. The guy's name was Brian Miller sometimes known as Brian 'All Day' Miller. Brian Wilson is one of the Beach Boys.

SMFH...wow a nigga fucked up wit the name. I remember him being cute so I Confused the boy with one of those fine ass shirtless blonde blue eyed niggas from the Beach Boys
February 19, 2012 @ 10:50:19

millions

February 19, 2012 @ 11:29:35
hands down.
spaceship.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

February 20, 2012 @ 01:58:57
I don't know if this is his best, but it hasn't been mentioned here and it's one of my favorite beats of all-time:

February 20, 2012 @ 04:55:37

Tried to post something that I haven't seen yet. That Keys track was flames when it first came out.
February 20, 2012 @ 05:31:36
February 20, 2012 @ 05:34:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdoH9iftKTs

The nigga sampled the strings from "You don't know my name". fuckin genius.

We Are Jack's Hip Hip Collective.

February 20, 2012 @ 13:46:30
addiction
April 01, 2012 @ 01:20:37
Two words

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

Please login first to reply.
x