who was ur fav?
April 24, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
jaded

nomfuckingnom &)

what is that?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 24, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
missy.

crab garlic fries.. which i had to have like 3 times all weekend cuz it was so fuckin good.

also, best shit ever? lemonade with strawberries over at the campgrounds, fuck. yes.

honestly tho? do lab was fuckin awesome. dirty assssssss music and they have water being sprayed from almost all sides. fave stage, maybe..... =X

fave tho? omfg... m83 was as amazing as mentioned by you guys. i think they fixed sound problems for explosions but i didnt watch the whole set. so freakin good tho.

i went hard when childish gambino did that asian girls ucla song (no fuckin asian girls in the crowd, wtf? )

i was somewhat disappointed in the weeknd and asap but both were still good.

dj shadow was fuckin sex.

sahara tent had hella dubstep and shit and i swear, it was a fuckin rave alllllllllll fuckin day and night.

beats antique was so fuckin good.

when gotye was playing it was hilarious, everyone was there for one song and one song only and once it was done, the huge ass fuckin crowd dispersed.

im sure there were plenty of sets i loved so much but mind you, i was fuckin lit all weekend T_T. i pretty much loved almost every set i had/wanted to walk into =X

--

ooh... also, i think i was disappointed in the weeknd based on his performance. i remember being in the sb and people saying he was doing real good but when i was there, i could barely hear him and his singing just didnt get through the outdoor "stage" area.. it also didn't help that the only songs people knew were dirty diana and crew love while my ass was singing my heart out to all the other songs :C

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

April 24, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
drewblocka

met claire spens vin ian and wojo

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 24, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
missy.

fuck you drew. i kept texting you and got no answer back. PFT >;(

April 24, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
ignorantian

i went hard when childish gambino did that asian girls ucla song (no fuckin asian girls in the crowd, wtf? )

cool
April 24, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
@abgohard1

so nobody caught araabmuzik?
April 24, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
missy.

i didddddd... dude's crazy.... i remember seeing him and dj shadow and both went fuckin crazy. cool

like i dont even know how to describe it.

April 25, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
orucker

met claire spens vin ian and wojo
and me. the awkward black kid. May have been wearing pink shorts.
April 25, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Miike Snow, M83, Sub Focus, Flying Lotus, Dada Life, Zeds Dead, Amon Tobin were by far the highlights of my weekend. The Do Lab was going off. S109th gang was the spot....def had an epic weekend.
April 25, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
missy.

hmmm was it the tent with the dj? street sounds familiar..

April 25, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
hools

garlic crab fries :1
April 25, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
rollersg247

Miike Snow, M83, Sub Focus, Flying Lotus, Dada Life, Zeds Dead, Amon Tobin were by far the highlights of my weekend. The Do Lab was going off. S109th gang was the spot....def had an epic weekend.

how was miike snow and m83? been trying to see both of them live for a while

=D

April 25, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
missy.

^ both were great!

m83 was just amazing. lights, music... while everyone was dancing i was chilled out on the ground taking it all in.

miike snow was great as well from up until i stayed. could only watch until i heard silvia then had to leave for a friends choice.

April 25, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
missy.

http://soundcloud.com/kaskade/kaskade-live-at-coachella-2012
&)&)&)&)

April 26, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
WPGMB

needs more pics of sluts tho
April 28, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
Ferris.Bueller

hmmm was it the tent with the dj? street sounds familiar..

Na i think that was 107 or 108 that had the dj. I know what youre talking about tho. We were the street full of hula hoops, the nigga on acid tattooing people in the dark with sharpies, and community beer. it was pretty nuts.

how was miike snow and m83? been trying to see both of them live for a while

For some reason i felt that the outdoor stage was better than the other three tents. Visuals on sahara were dope but the other two were lacking od. Mike snow was amazing tho. His set was full of energy from start to finish and kept the crowd going. Id def recommend it.
April 28, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Tronic

I went both weekends, and I only have 1 thing to say:

Flying Lotus.
April 28, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
missy.

Damnit. Our neighbors sucked ass. No one liked us cuz we were Asian. sad and I never got your number in a pm haha

I hope next year we get a better street. Location was good, neighbors were terrible.

April 29, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
deegee

^word?? that sucks. our neighbors were cool as fuck, hopefully you get better neighbors next year

HB we need to all go the same weekend and have a cool ass picture and shit next year doe cool

http://www.prevailco.com

April 29, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
deegee

&)&)&)&)

fuuckkk sorry for double posting but good lookin out missy. i missed most of kaskade cause of asap/radiohead but finna catch him at his staples center show

April 29, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
deegee

&)&)&)&)

fuuckkk sorry for double posting but good lookin out missy. i missed most of kaskade cause of asap/radiohead but finna catch him at his staples center show

^ same here, made me wanna go both weekends lol

and justin i think i saw some dude wearing a sequence shirt weekend 1.. unless that was you. but i thought that was mad cool haha

April 29, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
Nitsuj

^ same here, made me wanna go both weekends lol

and justin i think i saw some dude wearing a sequence shirt weekend 1.. unless that was you. but i thought that was mad cool haha

Haha, yeah probably was me unless it was some other guy.
Went to see Kendrick at UCR today and did same exact everything, almost word for word, from his set at coachella lol

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

April 29, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
deegee

^^ dat awkwardness haha

were u wearing roshes? dude i think it was you.. i was gonna say something about the tee but i was tooooo fucked up hahaha

Please login first to reply.