The Official Coachella 2012 Thread Vol: Hipster Sluts

Apr 17, 2012 @ 06:06
coachella was SO fucking dope man.. words cant even explain. recovery mode commence.

im jealous dude. who did you watch and who was your favorite? any wild shit happen to you?

im still coming down right now hahaha.

saw kendrick lamar, swedish house mafia, radiohead, beirut, the weeknd, dre and snoop and friends.. bunch of other niggs..

my favorite had to be radiohead tho, first time seeing them. shit was amazing. i was really impressed.

it was mad fun man, u should go next year.

fucking already looking forward to next year hahaha

http://www.prevailco.com

Apr 17, 2012 @ 06:14
im jealous dude. who did you watch and who was your favorite? any wild shit happen to you?

im still coming down right now hahaha.

saw kendrick lamar, swedish house mafia, radiohead, beirut, the weeknd, dre and snoop and friends.. bunch of other niggs..

my favorite had to be radiohead tho, first time seeing them. shit was amazing. i was really impressed.

it was mad fun man, u should go next year.

ha yeah i watched a lot of the live stream, my favorite was refused. dre's set was sick as fuck with 50 and em and pac. Beirut was awesome too, i was pleasantly surprised. and fuck yes i am def. going next year, nothing is stopping me. Im going to Sasquatch Music Festival at the end of may and a lot of the same artists will be there so thatll be tite.
Apr 17, 2012 @ 17:49
this weekend was so fucking epic! the weather was so awesome, probably the best the festival's ever had. i caught a lot of acts i wanted to see. slept 14 hours when i got home last night and i'm still recovering too haha
Apr 17, 2012 @ 21:48
Don't presale tickets go on sale soon for next year? lol

I'm so damn jealous of everyone who made it this year. I have some lame friends..
Apr 17, 2012 @ 22:36

Apr 18, 2012 @ 00:53
Did any of you guys see Givers on Friday? It was like one of the first sets on the live stream. Never heard of them until I watched it friday...anyways the female in the band is smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface love at first sight
Apr 18, 2012 @ 01:37
an HB meet up HAS to happen next year goddammit .. hahaha me and hools failed with that shit. internet sucked.

gardens & villa and first aid kit were really really dope too!

Apr 18, 2012 @ 09:25
second weekend? anyone? anyone?

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Apr 18, 2012 @ 11:37
What time/when you leaving? Were probably going to head out thursday morning to get into lot 5 or 8...
Apr 18, 2012 @ 16:56
2nd wknd, here.
Apr 18, 2012 @ 17:24
we're "leaving" at 4am tomorrow morning cuz we gotta make a stop in la then we just wanna set up camp and just chill

Apr 18, 2012 @ 17:33
Turkey fest.

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com ||| INSTAGRAM: @brightfuturessunglasses

Inactive User

Apr 18, 2012 @ 19:19
Why do all the artists play twice (weekend 1 + weekend 2) ?
I don't get it..
Apr 18, 2012 @ 19:28
i think i remember reading about how pissed people were about the event selling out so quickly every time or because people cant make it to that one weekend... so i guess this is so everyone has a "chance" to go if they can't go the first/second weekend.

eh it's also probably to pay for that 2pac hologram.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 22:16
lol
Apr 19, 2012 @ 01:58
wait a minute so you're telling me everyone from last weekend is actually gonna be doing another performance this weekend? so another asap, weeknd, and frank ocean performance?
Apr 19, 2012 @ 04:51
hmmmm pm numbers nao if you wanna meet up. kayz.

Apr 19, 2012 @ 11:44
PM sent but idk if it went through but were leaving in an hour so hopefully we get a good lot :D
Apr 19, 2012 @ 17:23
an HB meet up HAS to happen next year goddammit .. hahaha me and hools failed with that shit. internet sucked.

gardens & villa and first aid kit were really really dope too!

lmao we definitely shoulda planned everything prior to the fest. HB meet up next year for sure holmes!

wait a minute so you're telling me everyone from last weekend is actually gonna be doing another performance this weekend? so another asap, weeknd, and frank ocean performance?

that is correct. and i wish i was fucking there smh looks like i'll be hunched over my laptop with a giant bowl of popcorn this weekend. I WANNA GO BACK

shout outs to those going to weekend 2. do me a favor and have the best time of your life ;)
Apr 20, 2012 @ 16:38
im so sad that im not going again.... fuuuuuu

Apr 20, 2012 @ 20:55
^dude i know right. i was so jealous seeing my friends pack up and leave for this weekend
Apr 20, 2012 @ 21:03
^ same here, made me wanna go both weekends lol

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

Apr 23, 2012 @ 19:04
flying lotus KILLED
Apr 24, 2012 @ 05:35
so. much. fun. T____________T i wanna go back.

Apr 24, 2012 @ 06:24
so. much. fun. T____________T i wanna go back.

bet you spent the weekend like a chicken on a rotisserie goin from DP to DP

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Apr 24, 2012 @ 06:24

nomfuckingnom &)

Apr 24, 2012 @ 06:27

nomfuckingnom &)

GIMME
who was ur fav?
Apr 24, 2012 @ 06:28

nomfuckingnom &)

what is that?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Apr 24, 2012 @ 06:45
crab garlic fries.. which i had to have like 3 times all weekend cuz it was so fuckin good.

also, best shit ever? lemonade with strawberries over at the campgrounds, fuck. yes.

honestly tho? do lab was fuckin awesome. dirty assssssss music and they have water being sprayed from almost all sides. fave stage, maybe..... =X

fave tho? omfg... m83 was as amazing as mentioned by you guys. i think they fixed sound problems for explosions but i didnt watch the whole set. so freakin good tho.

i went hard when childish gambino did that asian girls ucla song (no fuckin asian girls in the crowd, wtf? )

i was somewhat disappointed in the weeknd and asap but both were still good.

dj shadow was fuckin sex.

sahara tent had hella dubstep and shit and i swear, it was a fuckin rave alllllllllll fuckin day and night.

beats antique was so fuckin good.

when gotye was playing it was hilarious, everyone was there for one song and one song only and once it was done, the huge ass fuckin crowd dispersed.

im sure there were plenty of sets i loved so much but mind you, i was fuckin lit all weekend T_T. i pretty much loved almost every set i had/wanted to walk into =X

--

ooh... also, i think i was disappointed in the weeknd based on his performance. i remember being in the sb and people saying he was doing real good but when i was there, i could barely hear him and his singing just didnt get through the outdoor "stage" area.. it also didn't help that the only songs people knew were dirty diana and crew love while my ass was singing my heart out to all the other songs :C

Drewbacca
Apr 24, 2012 @ 07:08
met claire spens vin ian and wojo

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Please login first to reply.