Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 12, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
hools

boobiechella

33 days, holy fack. i needa plan/get my camping shit together. fuck school!
March 16, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
missy.

so excited ! :3

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 16, 2012 @ 11:50 AM
Legit Shit

More sluts plz

upthefunk

March 16, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
theconqueror

weekend 2.

if you see a dude walking around in the supreme jamaican tank in yellow, thats me.
March 16, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
deegee

damn i wonder how much my group's gonna bring in then lol.

but what about hiding weed? fuck man... =/

roll blunts, cut in half, hide in baggy, stash in ya nuts

or have a girl hide that shit in her boobies. doobies in boobies.

http://www.prevailco.com

March 16, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
hools

a little bird told me stashing in a bag of coffee or like pringles cans works well too.. ya didn't hear it from me tho.
March 16, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
deegee

^genius. im so used to sneaking in shit to raves that i can't think of shit like that anymore. its either hidden in my nuts or with my girl. lol

yo hools- my homie's being a bitch and not responding whether or not he's selling it or not. i suggest looking elsewhere bro, my bad sad

March 16, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
hools

^this girl looks familiar to me... anyone else?

March 16, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
T-K-G

Could a nigga just tape some bagged up weed on the inside of his hat?

Like right in the middle of the hat?

I still do this whenever I go places

Cops don't be checkin the fitteds/snapbacks
March 16, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
hools

you're gonna have to gooch it, holmes

last year a homie of mine stashed the blunt in the bandana he wore and they confiscated it. security does check hats/bags. i hear some of them flip it back to festival goers so they are lookin for it.
March 16, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
missy.

^ friend told me they made a guy take his hat off and took his shit

damn i wonder how much my group's gonna bring in then lol.

but what about hiding weed? fuck man... =/

roll blunts, cut in half, hide in baggy, stash in ya nuts

or have a girl hide that shit in her boobies. doobies in boobies.
a little bird told me stashing in a bag of coffee or like pringles cans works well too.. ya didn't hear it from me tho.
^genius. im so used to sneaking in shit to raves that i can't think of shit like that anymore. its either hidden in my nuts or with my girl. lol

yo hools- my homie's being a bitch and not responding whether or not he's selling it or not. i suggest looking elsewhere bro, my bad sad

would work if i had nuts.. and i dont plan on wearing padded bras (ive been the mule too many times at raves =_=)

interesting those food hiding spots.. do you guys know if we can bring packs of cigs in there? i was thinking of just rolling up a bunch of prerolled joints and disguising them as cigz and putting them in the box..

finna hipster slut this shit out.. ya'll wont even know its me :3 haha jk.

March 16, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
missy.

^this girl looks familiar to me... anyone else?

looks like jamie chung

March 18, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
hools

^she's a designer right? and yeah cigs are okay. they might check an open pack getting into the festival though, might needa have a guy friend gooch that shit.

you guys ever hear of doobtubes?
http://www.amazon.com/Doob-Tubes-Airtight-Packaging-3-Pack/dp/B006WC8A3O
perfect for keeping a blunt secure to enjoy at the festival later ;)

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/deegee/' rel='nofollow'>@deegee</a> right on man thanks on the heads up, lemme know if things change.

anyone goin weekend 1 down for an HB pow wow?
March 19, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
missy.

hmmm im gonna have to get creative then..

and doob tubes are awesome. i'm planning on having different means of sneakin shit in and doob tubes was one of them since it doesnt smell. i can fit about 3 decent joints in there :3 (you can get them from the green door and possibly other places when you pick up prerolls)

and jamie chung is an actress.. real world new orleans and sucker punch.

March 21, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
orucker

Anyone got a hookup on cheap shuttle passes? Our house is sick but dumb far. Made this mistake last year too.
March 21, 2012 @ 12:03 PM
Ferris.Bueller

Second year I'm gonna take the jeep and I'm just gonna stash all my goodies in the fusebox. Too much hassle tryna find places and risk getting it taking it away. We're also gonna take rum and vodka in empty sprite and iced tea bottles.
29 days motherfuckers! cool
March 21, 2012 @ 01:43 PM
upward

oh may :O
March 26, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
hools

18 days left, holy fack

need party favors.
March 26, 2012 @ 03:53 PM

Inactive

Flavour
March 27, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
deegee

fuckking just got our tickets last week, im so fucking stoked for this now.

what are some necessary things that we should all bring? we've made lists but its always cool to hear what other people bring, inspires other people too nahmeans

wet wipes, anyone?

March 30, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
ignorantian

i am so fucking jealous of everyone in this thread
March 30, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
hools

@ deegee and everyone else:

peep a link for a 'visual' on the list. i didn't feel like linking cause all the images are separate

source: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?53542-This-Is-What-To-Pack
1. Refresheners: Towelettes or cleansing cloths, Action Wipes (an instant shower in a pouch), NON-MELTING deodorant such as gel sports varieties

2. Cooling Aids: Instant cold packs, portable fan & mini air conditioner such as The Original Handy Cooler, Cool Off Towelettes, Chill-Its Cooling Towel, folding hand fan

3. Ear Protection: Disposable foam plugs (bring extras to share with the unenlightened) or Etymotic Research ER20 Hearing Protection Earplugs

4. Sun Protection: Sweatproof sports sunscreen lotions and sprays, aloe vera gel for sunburns, chapstick with SPF, sun hat, UV protective sunglasses, Supergoop SPF 30 Sunscreen Swipes for Sensitive Skin

5. Emergency Cures: Neosporin, bandaids, allergy medicine or antihistamine, Neti Pot for naturally clearing out stuffed noses, Emergen-C, pain killers for headaches and hangovers

6. Porta-potty supplies: Toilet paper, Urinelle or P-Mate for the ladies to pee standing up, hand sanitizer, baby wipes

7. Clothing for Day and Night: Cool, comfortable, breathable clothing (lighter colors and natural fibers are better), comfortable shoes that you can walk around in for hours without pain, closed-toe shoes for walking around at night and being in crowds, a sweater or cover-up for when it gets chilly at night, underwear, socks, pajamas, bathing suit

8. Chafing Prevention: This is for both ladies and men -- Body Glide, Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel, Gold Bond, Under Armour shorts

9. The Obvious Stuff: Wristbands, print-out of original ticket order just in case, camping decal if you're camping, print-out of set times, camera, phone, chargers, photo ID, atm card, credit card, cash money, watch in case your phone dies, locker order confirmation print-out if you purchased a locker from Lou, sharpie for circling set times and getting autographs and writing down phone numbers because you're a player

(10, 11 & 12 are mostly camper-centric tips and may not apply if you are staying at a hotel or condo)

10. Party Goodies: Zinka sunscreen face paint, Visine, glow, condoms, bubbles, Sharkies, washable car paint, whatever makes you happy

11. Camping Gear: Tent, extra tent stakes, solar charger, sleeping bag, pillow, inflatable mattress or folding cot, camping chair, EZ-up canopy for keeping you cool in the mornings, tent fan, flashlight, headlamp for walking around camp at night, string lights for decorating your tent, Dr. Bronner's 18-In-1 Soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, prescription medications, hairbrush, hair ties if you have long hair, DON'T FORGET YOUR TOWEL, flip flops for protecting your feet in the showers

12. Nourishment: Beer in cans (one case per person), more bottled water than you ever thought possible (freeze it in advance and you have cooler ice and water in one), camping stove, propane, Coleman Xtreme Cooler, ice, caffeine, food
March 30, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
missy.

lol i just went camping so now i know how to cook while at camp...... i like that they have a market or whatever going on.

April 10, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
hools

MOTHAFUCKIN THREE DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
April 10, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
wordtomarsh

Bring on the hot indie/hipster chicks and the hot wannabe indie/hipster chicks!
April 10, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Unreachable

Wish I could go, girlfriend lives 20 minutes away too :'(
April 10, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
deegee

fuck yeah yall!! weekend 1 we in dis! lets meet and get fucked up doe

April 11, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
hools

^i'm down to meet up and kick it. who's getting there this thursday? let's all exchange info and coordinate dat HB meetup vol. Hoechella

can't fuckin wait to get on the road.
April 11, 2012 @ 01:23 PM
Ferris.Bueller

CONFLICTING SET TIMES!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!
April 11, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
missy.

how2pick in between explosions in the sky and m83? sad

Please login first to reply.