SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 10, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
Cybrax2

Im sensing some simps in there.

Tat his name on yo fohead, so he know its real.
January 10, 2012 @ 03:39 AM

Inactive

drake music is ignorant?

"bitch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym!"

i feel kobe on that shit, and I never even been married.

& NOT being a simp gets you the bitches?

damn these fools are lame. Common is the BIGGEST SIMP! At least Drakes hunnies are dimes. Queen Latifah *snicker*

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

January 10, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
JimmyRS

I wont speak on these peoples' personal lives as I know nothing of it. To say Drake's music is ignorant is laughable though. He makes songs that can transfer people to specific memories and instances. That alone is a feat.
January 10, 2012 @ 03:50 AM

Inactive

C'MON SON, WE ALL KNOW DRIZZY ON TOP BUT EVEN DRIZZY RECOGNISE REAL

"It bothers me when the Gods get to acting like the broads" - REFERIN TO COMMON/LUDA

LOTTA YA'LL DONT RECOGNISE THIS AND STRAIGHT DISMISS THE PIONEERS OF THA GAME.
January 10, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
silent AlaRM

Lol all you guys on Drakes side are straight faggots.
Drake targets a teenage girl fanbase.
Common is better on many levels.

/thread

Shit is so typical from you 'real hip hop types'.. Atleast Drake has a fucking Fanbase to begin with.
January 10, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

blah blah blah blah is what I've read in this thread

they both suck,

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 10, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
sellme

lmao you niggas really think drake scared of com? like forreal as of right now, who com got?

drake been empowering himself for awhile. handing out favours. u think he’s giving out hits like i’m on one for nothing? that shit’s like what, triple plat? he’s making G connections. u think ross and montana on this track for decoration? by extension drake got puff, phili (meek), and french ny connection. come to toronto, this nigga is out in the streets every day. there aint a crew out here that wouldnt bang for this nigga.

that’s why com got him begging for a man to man. beef aint a slap box match. i wouldnt be surprised if drake just two pieces this nigga the next time they meet and leaves it at that
January 10, 2012 @ 04:10 AM

Inactive

drake is that nigga, he was just portraying what he does to niggas in degrassi, don't get it twistedddd.

January 10, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Cybrax2

Its just a phase guizz...

hes gonna become irrelevant like everyone else.
January 10, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
xo Nitsuj

serena williams ass got niggas acting like bitches

exactly common needs to get over that bitch. hes making himself look dumb fighting over a broad the whole sweet is irrelevant because drake is openly "sweet" thats his whole appeal.
anyhow this will still be funny to watch especially if drake comes out with another song about it

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

January 10, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
damnwitless1

*sigh*

you guys are fucking idiots for even getting worked up over this nonsense. Common just put out a new album, and obviously shitting on Drake is going to give him lots of free publicity. And what you numbskulls really really REALLY never seem to understand is that neither one of these people give half a fuck WHAT you have to say about what they're doing. All you dudes talking that "Common USED to be a legend" bullshit expose yourselves as short-sighted children because (and you would know this if you ever thought about something besides your own petty existences) his art is there regardless. He's established himself and his career and at this point he's just taking potshots at a bitch nigga because it's funny and he knows Drake ain't about shit.

Common has been doing his thing establishing a fanbase for DECADES. Like, just for the sheer amount of personal memories that have been created involving Common's music he's untouchable (ESPECIALLY compared so somebody as early in their career as Drake).

And mind you, I really DGAF about this entire thing, it's just funny seeing people so woefully misinformed spouting off their hackneyed opinions like they carry any validity at all.

So yeah, chill with all the fuckery kids, you're obviously talking out of your asses.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

January 10, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
beathead

serena williams ass got niggas acting like bitches

exactly common needs to get over that bitch. hes making himself look dumb fighting over a broad the whole sweet is irrelevant because drake is openly "sweet" thats his whole appeal.
anyhow this will still be funny to watch especially if drake comes out with another song about it

Drake will respond. Common be calling names out and be throwing shots at his mom. I'm all for battles on wax cause we get to see how witty and lyrical these rappers can be. However, as a fan of Common, dude gotta let it go w/ the whole Serena Williams thing. How you gonna attack another nigga for being sweet and soft when way back when, Common was simpin over bitches in songs, videos, etc ? Seems like the vets in the game been trying to test the younger niggas lately.. Luda gettin at Big Sean and Drake, etc.
January 10, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
Shoutbox

SMS you on nahright comments or just copy pasta? neways i got a few points i want to address...

1. to those saying this beef is "Random", consider this, while many ppl caught the obvious references to common on stay schemin did none of you guys ever get that drake was kinda hinting at being with Commons "girl" at all? common used to smang serena wiliams, and drake has been seen numerous times with serena and has even been asked if there was some sort of relationship there beyond a normal friendship in interviews. this should also clarify bun b's tweet about the girl from LA (serena is from compton). so this might not be as random as you think, its prolly really personal for common.

2. Drake is an easy target. common and any rapper now a days knows this, drake also knows this. he also has alot more to lose, so i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt respond just to play it safe. Bringing the fact that "he has ppl behind him" and common has "no one" behind him is irrelevant. this brings me to my next point

3. drake should respond. alot of drake fans here think responding would only give common the attention he is seeking, but drake cant go around saying he is willing to CATCH A BODY (lol) and releasing subliminal disses and then not respond to a guy that called his MOTHER a bitch.

4. DSTYLES, you need to try harder. you used to be good at this man, now all you can troll is some 2012 young bucks. im rooting for you man, but you seem to be in your "2012 common" era of trolling.

5. [rayj]ONLY CLUE CAN SQUASH THIS[/rayj]
January 10, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

that’s why com got him begging for a man to man. beef aint a slap box match. i wouldnt be surprised if drake just two pieces this nigga the next time they meet and leaves it at that

what? lmao

www.NickyDsss.com

January 10, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
gumboj

Beef's wack...i really don't get it

www.gumbojackson.com @gumbojackson

January 10, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
Crispbyyosi

lmao hoe ass nigga
January 10, 2012 @ 07:29 AM

*sigh*

you guys are fucking idiots for even getting worked up over this nonsense. Common just put out a new album, and obviously shitting on Drake is going to give him lots of free publicity. And what you numbskulls really really REALLY never seem to understand is that neither one of these people give half a fuck WHAT you have to say about what they're doing. All you dudes talking that "Common USED to be a legend" bullshit expose yourselves as short-sighted children because (and you would know this if you ever thought about something besides your own petty existences) his art is there regardless. He's established himself and his career and at this point he's just taking potshots at a bitch nigga because it's funny and he knows Drake ain't about shit.

Common has been doing his thing establishing a fanbase for DECADES. Like, just for the sheer amount of personal memories that have been created involving Common's music he's untouchable (ESPECIALLY compared so somebody as early in their career as Drake).

And mind you, I really DGAF about this entire thing, it's just funny seeing people so woefully misinformed spouting off their hackneyed opinions like they carry any validity at all.

So yeah, chill with all the fuckery kids, you're obviously talking out of your asses.

word to mother. i got nothing more to say to these lames, dudes who dont know wont learn from being ethered

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

January 10, 2012 @ 07:34 AM

Lol all you guys on Drakes side are straight faggots.
Drake targets a teenage girl fanbase.
Common is better on many levels.

/thread

Shit is so typical from you 'real hip hop types'.. Atleast Drake has a fucking Fanbase to begin with.

Didn't you actually say "Stop Hating" as a response for 2 paragraphs of absolutely valid points from me? Why are you still even talking? This shit isn't about history, it's about the art of music and hip hop in general. go ahead stay ignorant though. ill go back to bumping some ra, some digable, some dilla slum vil shit, maybe some action bronson or blu later and you can keep calling people who not only know much more about a genre than you, but much more ARTISTS and STYLES of the genre (in the sense of actual amount) "typical"

especially when your argument is based on Drake having a bigger fanbase than a hip hop legend who has actually established himself as an artist in his very existence, listen to Resurrection and come back, for real yo.

you realize dstyles was trolling and using you and kitty too, right? you dudes are embarassing yourselves even worse than before at this point.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

January 10, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
MADNESS

lmao you niggas really think drake scared of com? like forreal as of right now, who com got?

drake been empowering himself for awhile. handing out favours. u think he’s giving out hits like i’m on one for nothing? that shit’s like what, triple plat? he’s making G connections. u think ross and montana on this track for decoration? by extension drake got puff, phili (meek), and french ny connection. come to toronto, this nigga is out in the streets every day. there aint a crew out here that wouldnt bang for this nigga.

Exactly, more power in numbers. Drake has MMG, YMCMB, Bad Boys, maybe G.O.O.D and I don't even know who else on his side. Common has...?
January 10, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
Crispbyyosi

Common was signed to G.O.O.D and remains close with them.

Besides,
G.O.O.D > MMG, YMCMB, present BB easily.
January 10, 2012 @ 11:16 AM
Quincy Banks

It saddens the shit out of me that a rapper like Drake is even being compared to Common...
This world is getting ridiculous...

quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks soundcloud.com/quincybanks | flickr.com/quincybanks

January 10, 2012 @ 11:27 AM
Quincy Banks

"You hot for a minute, now you just a, 'remember him?'"

"I've been a Master since P was No Limitin'"

"You sing along with it, inside knowing it's whack"

"You're live show is hallow, rapping over vocals, you should've kept it local, sounding as soft as Jojo"

"With twelve monkeys on stage, it's hard to see who's a gorilla. You was better as a drug dealer" (or actor on the teen drama television show 'Degrassi')

"Feel the passion of this b-boy rational. Half is what you say and half is style"

"Verses touching the youth like a Catholic priest, performance keeps you stacked in the sheets"

(2007)

quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks soundcloud.com/quincybanks | flickr.com/quincybanks

January 10, 2012 @ 11:32 AM
Quincy Banks

Wait, if we're talking material success: How many Grammys does Drake have?

January 10, 2012 @ 01:04 PM
jawesome

Common has...?

J Dilla.

ripdillalol.

Instagram: prxsh

January 10, 2012 @ 01:09 PM
drtmcgrt

to whoever said common USED to be a legend.. you must've been dumped out of your mothers asshole. real talk.

and how can you listen to someone who says shit like:
"They take the greats from the past n compare us...I wonder if theyd ever survive in this era" - they would put the whole scene in a bodybag...

"Im a descendant of either Marley or Hendrix" - he wouldn't even classify as a dingleberry.

all you kids need to go through the 80s/90s catalogue before you even start talking. and don't bring any album sales into the mix, that shit has absolutely no meaning. HYPE generates sales nowadays and there are a bunch of tools used to increase both hype and sales (internet etc). that shit wasn't available for dudes in the 80s/early 90s. try to understand how rappers did it back then and how it's done now. but at the end of the day, to each his own..

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

January 10, 2012 @ 01:56 PM

Inactive

who and WHAT is still relevant from the 80's/90's

oh yes mystikal is a legend, he is still relevant.
toni braxton please make a comeback.
lets all watch saved by the bell again and watch episodes with their old ass computer and hightop "heat"
jenny jones, WE NEED YOU!

none of us will win, we should all just agree to disagree.

common is mediocre as of current but as a "poet" is pretty decent = truth
drake is relevant and making major buzz and has been doing so for a while consistently = truth.

January 10, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
jonwaltzhg

Com been trollin niggas bigger than him forever. Easy targets. He tried to get at Master P, Ja Rule... All of those guys. Y'all act like So Far Gone didn't change the mixtape scene, and was nominated for the best album. Com had a couple classics, but how long has the nigga been out? In the sense of music, IMO, Drake makes better COMPOSITIONS, touching up on conscious issues will only get you so far. IMO, Common fails to make pieces that are not only, catchy, but relatable, they're either one or the other. Drake is the easiest nigga to diss out of all these dudes hahaha, but the dude ether guys. I don't really think a lot of people fucked with Common's battling skills until he ethered Cube... But Drake has the potential to come back with some crazy shit at him. Dude's disses are creative and funny, plus you're going to far if you bring someone's FAMILY in it. Look what happened with Em & 50 when that happened. Album sales don't take into account, but if you look at social impact, Common hasn't really done any shit like that lately. Don't get me wrong though I fucking love Com, and I copped his last joint.
January 10, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
damnwitless1

Lmao, the music game pretty much completely boils down to time served. Y'all talking about "relevance" not realizing that Common is WAY more relevant than Drake because he's sold more albums and has more fans. Because he's been in the game like 15 years longer than Drake. Dumbasses.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

January 10, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
@abgohard1

how is common not a legend, have you heard his albums tho?
his verse on college dropout alone proves it, but his earlier shit with NO ID is probably the best shit, Resurrection is a fucking classic bro... the only thing that drake has with replay value is "so far gone".... i fux with drake but im not still listening to take care, im not still listening to thank me later...... the thing about the late 80s/90s rap albums that they are everlasting, biggies " the what" can still be played today and still hit just as hard... drake's tony montana remix has already been forgotten
January 10, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
BruhMan

who and WHAT is still relevant from the 80's/90's

Dat Supreme logo in yo avatar

Please login first to reply.