FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 9, 2012 @ 08:50 PM

Inactive

here goes this old tired ass debate of

hip hop vs new niggas.

cudi x drake x asap x weeknd x rozay x khalifa x dom x currensy x frenchie x flocka + more

they are all connected and on the same team and >>>>> them old niggas.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

January 9, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
MADNESS

Lol @ the wack ass niggas saying Common is "real hip-hop".
January 9, 2012 @ 08:54 PM

Inactive

Lol @ the wack ass niggas saying Common is "real hip-hop".

who this guy?

January 9, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 9, 2012 @ 08:59 PM

Inactive

then we have our boy drizzy, winnin, as always.

January 9, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
silent AlaRM

LOL
January 9, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
MADNESS

January 9, 2012 @ 09:09 PM

Inactive

http://www.billboard.com/news/common-scores-first-no-1-on-billboard-200-1003622881.story

Quoting from Billboard:

For the first time in his 14-year career, Common tops The Billboard 200 with "Finding Forever." The Geffen set, which features production from Kanye West and a guest appearance by Lily Allen, moved 155,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Common's 2005 effort, "Be," debuted and peaked at No. 2 but had a better sales tally with 185,000.

January 9, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Brooklyn_718

Hey Common how about those album sales?

this

and lol at the nikka above me

lulz wtf is "real hip hop" lol

Room For Improvement
Comeback Season
So Far Gone
Thank Me Later
Take Care

>

common's discography

You cannot possibly believe that bullshit. Drake is just starting out Common is a fucking Vet with classics on classics on classics.
Drake is talented and has a shit ton of potential but get off his nuts.
January 9, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Deweze

Common just hatin on drake's superior rap prowess.

Take Care = platinum+
January 9, 2012 @ 09:13 PM

Inactive

this

Room For Improvement
Comeback Season
So Far Gone
Thank Me Later
Take Care

>

common's discography

You cannot possibly believe that bullshit. Drake is just starting out Common is a fucking Vet with classics on classics on classics.

sorry moderator, but classics to whom? more people know Whats' My Name with Rihanna than a Common "classic", and thats not even Drake's SONG.

My little niece can sing "Baby you are my everything, everything i ever wanted.." But recite a common HOOK is a can-not-do.

January 9, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
DStyles

http://www.billboard.com/news/common-scores-first-no-1-on-billboard-200-1003622881.story

Quoting from Billboard:

For the first time in his 14-year career, Common tops The Billboard 200 with "Finding Forever." The Geffen set, which features production from Kanye West and a guest appearance by Lily Allen, moved 155,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Common's 2005 effort, "Be," debuted and peaked at No. 2 but had a better sales tally with 185,000.

+dead+

Common only has two classic, that album that he dropped in 2000 can't remember the name and Be. Other than that the rest are doo doo

January 9, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

January 9, 2012 @ 09:22 PM

Inactive

girl from LA?

syd the kid?

January 9, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
Moises Arias

why does everybody say drake doesn't diss back. dude is constantly throwing subliminal in his songs. And fuck this beef i want to see a wayne vs hov. or pusha-t vs drake. cause common aint doing nothing

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 9, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
Brooklyn_718

this

Room For Improvement
Comeback Season
So Far Gone
Thank Me Later
Take Care

>

common's discography

sorry moderator, but classics to whom? more people know Whats' My Name with Rihanna than a Common "classic", and thats not even Drake's SONG.

My little niece can sing "Baby you are my everything, everything i ever wanted.." But recite a common HOOK is a can-not-do.

You think I care what your little niece likes. She likes what everyone else likes that's what kids do until they develop their own tastes (if they ever do).

I'm not hating on Drake he's great but Common is far ahead right now. What happens later is yet to be seen, but I'm sure any true MC would agree with me. Rakim Nas Jay-Z none of those guys would say Drake is above Common. Drake is certainly one of the most talented (musically creative) artists with a shit ton of potential and I enjoy his shit, but lets be real here.
January 9, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Quincy Banks

When I get back to a computer, I'm going to post links to educate the youth.

quincybanks.bandcamp.com | quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks | soundcloud.com/quincybanks

January 9, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
DStyles

lol @ that internet rapper above me

January 9, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Homes

as much as I'm rooting for Common, he's gonna have to try a little harder than that, so far Drake's original verse on "Stay Schemin" was better and it wasn't even that good.

Anyways, I really hope this blows up and becomes a full fledged Roc/GOOD music vs. YMCMB beef, it would be entertaining as fuck.
January 9, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
$$$$$

lmao as dude saying Drake has a better discography than Common

I'm out. I don't wanna even try arguing with such an idiot.
January 9, 2012 @ 10:36 PM

Inactive

lol @ that internet rapper above me

Why are you attention whore, pathetic faggot nigga, nigga?
You stir up obvious disagreements, just to get some shit headed you way, lol
January 9, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
airforce416

lololololololololol
January 9, 2012 @ 10:47 PM

Kitty, you are actually one of the stupidest people I've ever encountered. Your honest argument is that because Com's album sales are low, he is a worse artist than Drake.

I don't even have words to describe your stupidity. "classics to who?" Classics to hip hop heads...you do realize that album sales are usually a reflection of what 13 year old suburban white girls listen to, right? In fact, your niece (and you) are perfect examples of this. You really think how many people know something effects whether it's good or not? True hypebeast mentality.

Drake is a faggot

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

January 9, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
gepetto

like water for chocolate > hypebeast. drake < an infants uncircumcised penis
January 9, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
silent AlaRM

Kitty, you are actually one of the stupidest people I've ever encountered. Your honest argument is that because Com's album sales are low, he is a worse artist than Drake.

I don't even have words to describe your stupidity. "classics to who?" Classics to hip hop heads...you do realize that album sales are usually a reflection of what 13 year old suburban white girls listen to, right? In fact, your niece (and you) are perfect examples of this. You really think how many people know something effects whether it's good or not? True hypebeast mentality.

Drake is a faggot

Stop Hating...
January 9, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
@abgohard1

umm lol at the say my name sample....common was the dude who fired first, and it was subliminal.......hes salty cause drakes right about him reaching for attention (album sales)

nah common never said it was drake, he said he talkin to everyone singing, drake and 40 took offense and said something publically, and then drake responded on this song, which led lonnie to spit this shit, and u can tell lonnie just havin fun
January 9, 2012 @ 11:02 PM

Drake is a faggot

Stop Hating...

Didn't see this one coming.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

January 9, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
DStyles

lololololololololol

Drizzy killing it cool

January 9, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
dead7

smh @ young heads thinking sales = skill. Its gonna be a good battle if they do go at it for realz, but neither side is gonna catch an easy win.

Also makin fun of common is cool, but dont dare try to pump up drake like dat niqqa aint soft butt.
January 9, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
DStyles

lol@hb nikkas calling Drizzy soft when 99% of HB members are straight supreme-wearing-pussy-ass-nikkas

Please login first to reply.