Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 14, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
NZOO

i really dont think asap ant is trying to be a lyricist

Yea but this dude really trying his best and it still suck lol..

Don't badmind me.

June 15, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
vos15

Anyone else notice that Zombie Juice looks like Ronny Turiaf?
July 18, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

monday

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 18, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Joshimitsu

monday

mixtape?
July 18, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

smile

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 18, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Dunes

monday

mixtape?

yup, should be cool
kinda upset they're not including caps lock or their gucci gucci remix on it though

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

July 18, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
Iceboogie

suspended

finally! ive been waiting awhile for an album or tape

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

July 18, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
its_BJ

monday

mixtape?

yup, should be cool
kinda upset they're not including caps lock or their gucci gucci remix on it though

TO ME THEY HAVE TO MANY SONGS ON THERE THAT I HEARD ALREADY.
July 19, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Dunes

besides scosa, face-off, thug waffle, and laker paper, what have you heard?

full track list for those who haven't already seen it:

1. Dat Intro
2. Breakfast at epiffanies feat. Erick Arc Elliott
3. Mary, nothing above thee
4. Al Bundy
5. SCOSA
6. Remember, I got money. (Interlude)
7. Laker Paper
8. The FUN song
9. JupiterSound feat. Kilo Kish
10. Thug Waffle
11. YBA feat. Erick Arc Elliott
12. Face-Off (L.S.Darko)
13. Friday feat. Erick Arc Elliott & Uncle Nephew
14. Drama feat. Erick Arc Elliott & Kaya
15. Devil in us feat. Erick Arc Elliott
16. Chuch

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

July 19, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
yunglordgrizzly

its gonna be off the chaiinn

grizzly on SS

July 19, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
dmwalking

I'm more a fan of their imagery than their music. Being a lyricist, I look for that so I can't really feel them like that. But I love their imagery. Their energy is really good too. They're going to do big things off image and productions alone. Those are the two biggest factors for success in the game right now, so they're good.

Other "lyrical" cats who can't figure out why you're not poppin and simple rappers are doing better, take notes. Even Danny Brown blew up damn near overnight with his recent image overhaul. Skills are great and important. But without good presentation and production, no matter how good your song is, the odds are against you.

Props to these cats for their hustle.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 19, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
nigga

suspended

Other "lyrical" cats who can't figure out why you're not poppin and simple rappers are doing better, take notes. Even Danny Brown blew up damn near overnight with his recent image overhaul. Skills are great and important. But without good presentation and production, no matter how good your song is, the odds are against you.

correct cool

++++

July 19, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
The Fiasco

I'm more a fan of their imagery than their music. Being a lyricist, I look for that so I can't really feel them like that. But I love their imagery. Their energy is really good too. They're going to do big things off image and productions alone. Those are the two biggest factors for success in the game right now, so they're good.

i agree 100%. These guys be talking about nothing at all in their songs but their beats are hard AF no homo and their videos are absolutely amazing. as a film student looking to direct music videos I think they have some of the freshest videos and the madbury club be killing the video game right now. without those videos and their image they wouldn't be heard of outside of new york. i hope their tape doesn't disappoint since their won't be visuals for all of the songs but i have high hopes for this tape.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 19, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
@abgohard1

demetri got bars tho
July 19, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
dmwalking

demetri got bars tho

Yeah. I mean, he's a good rapper. But I'm not sure that he'd do well as a stand alone artist. His partner's look/vibe definitely adds to the total package. But that's the thing, his partner is below mediocre in when it comes to the rapping. . Energy, charisma, image...that's where he shines. And that's why he's an invaluable part of that team. But because of that the overall music is gonna suffer. Again, this is only in MY opinion since I look for lyricism.

Not to say Demetri NEEDS him. But they balance eachother well. Demetri got the spitting part down. Other dude has the charisma/energy part locked. They make a great team. Together they'll grow faster. Solo their progress would be slow or it would just stagnate altogether. They have a winning combo.

ICK is bubbling underneath the surface too. I see y'all studying the game. Good luck to y'all.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 23, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
jawesome

Hopefully it drops sometime during the day.

Instagram: prxsh

July 23, 2012 @ 08:15 PM

Inactive

the beat for the intro cool
July 23, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
yunglordgrizzly

http://www.flatbushzombies.com/DRUGS

grizzly on SS

July 23, 2012 @ 08:19 PM

Inactive

god damn this nigga erick arc elliot for producer of the year
July 23, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
$$$$$

pretty nice so far.
July 23, 2012 @ 08:38 PM

Inactive

ahhh shit they sampled everybody loves the sunshine and used a mary jblige snippet cool
July 23, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
The Fiasco

tape goes fuckin hard.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 23, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
@abgohard1

al bundycool cool cool cool
July 23, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
LOCHNESS

God bless you old salty beautiful bastards. Hope you enjoy that tape.

Respect to dmwalking, all thoughtful observations.

ab, the respect is always appreciated. bless
July 23, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Panther.

more of a laid back flow rather than what theyve released so far. the reason i got into them was because of the hard beats and such..not digging the tape except for thug waffle but eh. 3flips6 is better.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 24, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
JimmyRS

al bundycool cool cool cool

Literally I just got done bumpin' this.... Meech is too dope
July 24, 2012 @ 12:39 AM

Inactive

the tape is dope loch. who are you meech?
July 24, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
NoStress

Erick Arc Elliot is that nigga. That is all

burr

July 24, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
dmwalking

God bless you old salty beautiful bastards. Hope you enjoy that tape.

Respect to dmwalking, all thoughtful observations.

ab, the respect is always appreciated. bless

Appreciate the respect. It may not be my flavor lyrically, but I love their energy. I love the do it yourself aspect of it. So in that respect, this is real hip hop for sure. Right now I'm just biding my time and learning from the new generation of NY rappers cuz y'all doing it better than mine as far as hustle. Keep up the hard work.

July 24, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Shoutbox

the tape is dope loch. who are you meech?

nah. lochness on the far right.

Please login first to reply.