Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 21, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
kbos

After listening to the song I thought it sucked, now i've re-listened for good measure and read fz's reactions I have come to this conclusion. Still sucks, but yo, like HandsOfZeus says, unless you come on here with some dope shit you'll have to get a thicker skin. If you stay humble and work on your grind rather than get fussy people are more likely to come around and respect.

I'm gunna dissagree with that monotone feedback too, anyone whos ever heard INI or guru knows a monotone rapper can be dope as fuck, its more that your shit was awkward, lyrics were meh, and flow was awful. A beat that doesn't sound like it was made with an iphone app might help too...
February 22, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
fzcentral

I would recommend you work on your production as the biggest thing. I just wasnt really feeling it. Maybe invest in some better sounds or at least search the web for some decent free ones. Also your delivery just doesnt do it for me, its off beat, and you are extremely long winded. I've heard rappers that are worse that doesn't mean you are good either, its a hit or miss, but those first couple of bars damn near made me turn the whole thing off. I'm not hating just being honest, because it seems whenever someone says something you get defensive. Also get a thicker skin, this music shit aint easy.

haha wow, defensive? you have a right to your opinion, everybody does, but if you vocalize one about me, ill probably ask you about it :], the first couple lines could have been stronger but they were meant to explain the concept of the song, and actually thanx for the critique on production because thats actually something that I've been working on changing it up, but I'm having a hard time seeing what you mean about my delivery i feel like I'm already on beat and as for being long winded in delivery I'm totally confused on what you mean by that
February 22, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
fzcentral

bump
February 22, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
fzcentral

bump
February 22, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
fzcentral

After listening to the song I thought it sucked, now i've re-listened for good measure and read fz's reactions I have come to this conclusion. Still sucks, but yo, like HandsOfZeus says, unless you come on here with some dope shit you'll have to get a thicker skin. If you stay humble and work on your grind rather than get fussy people are more likely to come around and respect.

I'm gunna dissagree with that monotone feedback too, anyone whos ever heard INI or guru knows a monotone rapper can be dope as fuck, its more that your shit was awkward, lyrics were meh, and flow was awful. A beat that doesn't sound like it was made with an iphone app might help too...
Thanks for the bit about the monotone, also i feel like people misunderstand me, I don't have some huge issue with people hating i just feel like they should back it up, "sucks, still sucks," is your opinion, i honestly don't care, but I'll probably give you a hard time anyway
February 22, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
HandsOfZeus

I mean long winded as your bars seem as though you are rushing through them to make them fit. Kinda like how Talib Kweli does but thats always a problem I've had with Kweli. It makes it seem like you are trying to hard to make a line fit.
February 23, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
damnwitless1

nigga everybody gonna always have an opinion on every god damn thing, if you actually know what you're doing then it doesn't matter what anybody says, but only you gonna be able to make that distinction. That being said, to an outsider who doesn't know you from a hole in the wall it sounds at best like you lack direction and more realistically you just lack talent. Either way fuck it, do what you does my nigga opinions aint worth shit anyway.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

February 23, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Gilly Suits

So I wanted to see why you got angry about your music and listened to a few songs. Still don't see it my man. Stick to dancing as that is prob what you are best at. And stop being so god damn defensive. You ask for opinions then go your opinion is wrong because blah blah blah. If you really wanna be a rapper it's cool you don't wanna accept what we are saying but take the advice and grow from it. Your production could become tighter and you needa find your voice.

Culective.com //

February 24, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
fzcentral

well..
March 4, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
fzcentral

I think i should get a better microphone
March 4, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
Gilly Suits

I think i should get a better microphone

All honesty if you aren't using some crap USB mic, most mic problems can be fixed with good engineering work. But we have a topic started a few days ago about mics

Culective.com //

March 4, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
Legit Shit

I would recommend you work on your production as the biggest thing. I just wasnt really feeling it. Maybe invest in some better sounds or at least search the web for some decent free ones. Also your delivery just doesnt do it for me, its off beat, and you are extremely long winded. I've heard rappers that are worse that doesn't mean you are good either, its a hit or miss, but those first couple of bars damn near made me turn the whole thing off. I'm not hating just being honest, because it seems whenever someone says something you get defensive. Also get a thicker skin, this music shit aint easy.

haha wow, defensive? you have a right to your opinion, everybody does, but if you vocalize one about me, ill probably ask you about it :], the first couple lines could have been stronger but they were meant to explain the concept of the song, and actually thanx for the critique on production because thats actually something that I've been working on changing it up, but I'm having a hard time seeing what you mean about my delivery i feel like I'm already on beat and as for being long winded in delivery I'm totally confused on what you mean by that

Rappers don't use smiley faces

upthefunk

March 5, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
fzcentral

"Rappers don't use smiley faces"

Check twitter and show me a rapper who hasn't =]

Please login first to reply.