THiZZ

Real shit...
December 17, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
damnwitless1

yeah we'll see...

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

December 17, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
InfamousZero

how many times was earl said to be coming back? man I lost count. I wont believe it until it happens.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 17, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
7mza

Really though, if he comes back to the scene and raps the same shit, it's going to be a complete waste of time. EARL is exceptional when it comes to flows/multis/punches, but given his absence and, nature of his absence, he has to come a little deeper. Given his wordplay, the limits are endless if only he broadens his subject matter. Luper, was a great example of what he can do if he chooses topics, rather than stringing together a bunch of raps.

Echoing Witless, "we'll see".
December 17, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
kbos

Yo nobody can really speculate, all we know is that Earl got talent, but when you get sent away to youfuckedupschool they break you down and build you back up, its hard to say if earl will still be into the same fuckry. I don't feel like its a matter of will he use his talent, but a matter of how.
December 17, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
7mza

^Agreed and as I said, alongside your post, if he does come back with the same shit, he really didn't learn a damn thing being sent away and/or is doing it to keep up with the OF aesthetic, which is, face it, running its course.

I truly hope that this isn't the case because he is definitely one of the most interesting characters to pop-up in a while and EARL was a great introduction to him, but if he doesn't show some maturity with his rhymes, it's going to be a total *shrugs* "whatever".
December 17, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
chief

wow. everyone sayin free earl, now when the time comes to be freed ppl dont give a shit

•••

December 17, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
xVILLN

Its rather interesting,really.When OF first gained its major mainstream popularity,Tyler was always saying "free earl" which caused all these new kids to come on the scene yelling free earl like crazed animals,but those kids are the same kids that only know Yonkers at the shows.Most of these kids dont even get the whole earl situation.Its just like some popular chant shit from what ive noticed.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 17, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

We already knew he's coming back eventually.....
December 17, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

free earl! fuck steve harvey!

fuck school! burn shit! rape bitches!

golf wang
December 17, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
joshsbeezy

wow. everyone sayin free earl, now when the time comes to be freed ppl dont give a shit

Its rather interesting,really.When OF first gained its major mainstream popularity,Tyler was always saying "free earl" which caused all these new kids to come on the scene yelling free earl like crazed animals,but those kids are the same kids that only know Yonkers at the shows.Most of these kids dont even get the whole earl situation.Its just like some popular chant shit from what ive noticed.

true, i have iced that alot of people yell free earl, are people who downloaded the OFWGKTA mixtapes off limshare etc. because before OF blew up you could cop the tapes off the oddfuture, then they took them down fast!!! but this is why i love HB the people who made real post, brought up shit i thought about, if he comes back with the same, fuck the world, kinda topic, hes just gonna be Of, but if he comes back uses the mad talen he has, i think he can tear shit up!
December 18, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
SoulBrotha

Really though, if he comes back to the scene and raps the same shit, it's going to be a complete waste of time. EARL is exceptional when it comes to flows/multis/punches, but given his absence and, nature of his absence, he has to come a little deeper. Given his wordplay, the limits are endless if only he broadens his subject matter. Luper, was a great example of what he can do if he chooses topics, rather than stringing together a bunch of raps.

Echoing Witless, "we'll see".

this basically sums up how i feel about EARL

i can only listen to music with no "topic" for so long
especially since he has great lyrical skills, it would be a shame if he didnt add the story telling element.
Thats one of the main things you need in a rap song lol

Big Belts

December 18, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
chasebhtx

No matter what Earl's subject matter may be when he returns, OF is going to be back on top of Hip-Hop as soon as he drops a verse. Sadly, as we all know, this industry's motor is buzz and not talent; so his arrival is going to have a huge impact on music whether we like it or not. I personally don't think he'll be as good as he once was, but it'll be interesting to see and hear the contrast (if any).

Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, sucker free at last.

December 18, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
SoulBrotha

No matter what Earl's subject matter may be when he returns, OF is going to be back on top of Hip-Hop as soon as he drops a verse. Sadly, as we all know, this industry's motor is buzz and not talent; so his arrival is going to have a huge impact on music whether we like it or not. I personally don't think he'll be as good as he once was, but it'll be interesting to see and hear the contrast (if any).

i just hope he doesnt pull a Shyne..

loool

Big Belts

December 18, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
DARKLEE º

at the end of the day, Earl is a talented mother fucker, everyone's been waiting for him to come back just because he's good at rap. he doesn't need a gimmick. Tyler's shit has a novelty appeal based on his style and subject matter, people love Earl because he raps well. And i think he'll be right back on his game if not better, unless that school gave him a lobotomy.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

December 18, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
its_BJ

he gonna be rapping about Samoa cookies
December 18, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
Moises Arias

damn i misread this title as my name is earl is coming back. OF is going to be dead by the time he gets out anyway

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 18, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
joshsbeezy

^^LOL
but i think if he can add that story telling element that Tyler has, HE CAN BLOW UP
December 18, 2011 @ 05:45 AM
NoStress

I doubt that the academy had any real effect on Early man. If anything if he gets out, hes just gonna be REALLY mad at his moms. I can foresee alot of songs about that lol

burr

December 18, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
joshsbeezy

I doubt that the academy had any real effect on Early man. If anything if he gets out, hes just gonna be REALLY mad at his moms. I can foresee alot of songs about that lol

first mixtape is gonna be titled Fuck MY MOM
December 18, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
Jay_Bird

it is so funny how yall think earl is some kind of savior or something

dude got a cult following

but dont mean he going to make OF big to the point where earl going to be on lady gaga and jay-z albums

OF buzz is already dying off

and the small few who know about OF barely know about earl,so that doesnt mean earl is going to make them cats go platinum
December 18, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
chex

Frank Ocean will keep them relevant.... and Tyler...... actually i don't even understand why you guys are saying the OF buzz is gone. Tylers in the studio with lots of people now and hasn't released anything yet.
December 18, 2011 @ 06:38 PM
Axraexl

Hes gonna be put in an awkward position when hes released though, like your just gonna pick up where you left off or what?
Its gonna be kinda weird seeing him do some horrorcore shit after being released from a corrections facility that his mom forced him on

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 18, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
7mza

Frank Ocean will keep them relevant.... and Tyler...... actually i don't even understand why you guys are saying the OF buzz is gone. Tylers in the studio with lots of people now and hasn't released anything yet.

I wouldn't say that their buzz has gone. Sure, they're popular on an indie level right now, but I think what people are getting at is that the way that momentum had been built over the past 12-18 months, it was staggering, they were THE collective to check for, but all of that fast-paced popularity came to an abrupt halt with the extremely underwhelming Goblin.

So it kind of seems that the fans are hoping for a "return of Earl" (despite how lame that sounds) to bring that buzz back up to the peak that it once was at.

But, ThatKidRawr, if his first follow-up project is some silly shit about "FUCK MY MOM, FUCK SAMOA!", then he's really not progressing and clearly needs some growing up to do.
December 18, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
Eaton

yea i honestly don't see how their buzz is gone. just because jaded indie fags are losing interest doesnt mean their main stream appeal is falling. suburban white kids are still getting into them and i'm even seeing black kids from my old high school getting into them and they have alot of material to sift through before they get tired of them. and as long as people keep seeing lil wayne/kanye/jay-z fuckin with them then people are going to be interested. i can see earl coming back as a way that could help get them back to the point they were at when yonkers was getting popular tho.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

December 18, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
joshsbeezy

and plus there buzz hasn't died, they have so many dickriders on tumblr, no a days,

Please login first to reply.