300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
November 15, 2011 @ 07:43 AM
Mickeyo64

I honestly can say I don't really like it. It's all just a bunch of random sounds with WEEEEEEEPS nd WOOOOOMPWOMPWOMPPPPPS. I'm not feelin it but I guess it's okay when I'm working out or w/e.
November 15, 2011 @ 08:18 AM
w00tJAMES

Chill dubstep, yeah
November 15, 2011 @ 08:56 AM
Backspace

^

sorry but thats gay dubstep

now onto the real dubstep

esssseeeentttialllllllllsssss. Basssssss weight
November 15, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
whothefck

^ You must be from the UK. Compared to US dubstep the sound is completely different not any better nor worse I just prefer US dubstep.
November 15, 2011 @ 10:42 AM
whothefck

November 16, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
chef_

there aint no such thing as 'US dubstep' that sound came from here the UK, now every US rapper is all over it.

November 16, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
johnathan

cool dubstep is trill

free max b 2013

November 17, 2011 @ 12:08 AM
Myateach

I don't listen to too much of it but this is the homie. He's KILLING IT here in LA.

MAJETITSCH(MYATEACH) I USED TO SMOKE ROCKS. I LOVE TO HEAR MYSELF TALK. http://www.youtube.com/myateach

November 18, 2011 @ 07:58 AM
Backspace

^^
Random mid range shit sad . Nearly nothing but scene faggots and 15 y/o raver girls listening to dubstep in the US now. I'm American, as a matter of fact im from southern california and I feel the US (in general) is killing the scene/ turning people off/making some skeptical about the music. Those with the slightest interest in dubstep should look into Mala, Digital Mystikz, Distance, Loefah, Coki, Peverelist, Vivek, Tunnidge, Kode 9 and the Spaceape etc

this pic sums it up perfectly

^
EVERYTHING amazing about the 'original' dubstep vibes. Real bass heavy subwoofer work out.

:/ don't want to seem like a prick online, just want to educate/expose people to a side of dubstep lots never knew existed. I had a youtube channel my the name of "backspaceDUBSTEP" but it had gotten take down after some 7,500+ subscribers and over 400 uploads....but I recently made a new channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DeepEndDUBSTEP (channel will now only feature music/mixes from up & coming artists and DJs)

....ok, the thread can carry on..... <_<" im done (sorry, no rant intended)
November 18, 2011 @ 08:06 AM

Inactive

this is the only dubstep i ever liked
November 18, 2011 @ 08:06 AM

Inactive

this is the only dubstep i ever liked

http://astronautsreallyfly.tumblr.com/post/12475620284
November 18, 2011 @ 08:12 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

I was into dubstep and electro heavy back in 09 but shit went downhill.
I still have a couple consistent artists but fuck idk what happened.
November 18, 2011 @ 08:16 AM
im_shy

^^
Random mid range shit sad . Nearly nothing but scene faggots and 15 y/o raver girls listening to dubstep in the US now. I'm American, as a matter of fact im from southern california and I feel the US (in general) is killing the scene/ turning people off/making some skeptical about the music. Those with the slightest interest in dubstep should look into Mala, Digital Mystikz, Distance, Loefah, Coki, Peverelist, Vivek, Tunnidge, Kode 9 and the Spaceape etc

this pic sums it up perfectly

^
EVERYTHING amazing about the 'original' dubstep vibes. Real bass heavy subwoofer work out.

:/ don't want to seem like a prick online, just want to educate/expose people to a side of dubstep lots never knew existed. I had a youtube channel my the name of "backspaceDUBSTEP" but it had gotten take down after some 7,500+ subscribers and over 400 uploads....but I recently made a new channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DeepEndDUBSTEP (channel will now only feature music/mixes from up & coming artists and DJs)

....ok, the thread can carry on..... <_<" im done (sorry, no rant intended)

damn dude i was subbed to you, wondered why i hadnt seen a upload from you recently. that sucks that your channel got deleted.
November 18, 2011 @ 08:20 AM
trevxv3

i only care for dubstep if im hella high, otherwise, meh I would rather listen to something that I can interpret rather than just sounds

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

November 18, 2011 @ 08:32 AM
Jokez

A good documentary on dubstep. The entire thing used to be on YouTube but it got taken down also. sad

ever done a transaction with me? leave some feedback! http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/feedback-jokez

November 18, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
chef_

i duno its still good in someways still good producers its just about the money
November 18, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
Kwyjibo

doop bob womp womp womp doop ba ba ba ba womp womp womp womp womp womp doop bob bop wonb wohhhhhhh womp doop womp woop

I've gone out the window

Please login first to reply.