FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 17, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
DStyles

Cameras and good ones go are too good to be in just one track

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 17, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
Beach2theBay

November 17, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
xVILLN

^lmfao at the legs

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 17, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
SuccessStartsHere

This is hilarious and clever

20% OFF KARMALOOP.COM USE REPCODE----------------> LN23659

November 17, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
ichigo81

This album was pretty bad. It almost like he didnt really care. His previous albums where he was up and coming were really solid albums but i guess he got cocky. or maybe its just me

Just you

trust it's not just you, i guess u niggas like lame niggas turn gangsta, trying to steal your bitch, crying and singing like keith sweat, thank god luda shitted on this lame yellow fuck, drake need to get away from cash money rape a boy quick or he going to have a lil b moment when somebody really test this new type brolic guy he is trying to portray.Shout out to rick ross(even though he a/was a co) nigga is consistently putting out good verses. Sorry to make u drake dick suckers(mostly pinoys') angry
November 18, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
silent AlaRM

This album was pretty bad. It almost like he didnt really care. His previous albums where he was up and coming were really solid albums but i guess he got cocky. or maybe its just me

Just you

trust it's not just you, i guess u niggas like lame niggas turn gangsta, trying to steal your bitch, crying and singing like keith sweat, thank god luda shitted on this lame yellow fuck, drake need to get away from cash money rape a boy quick or he going to have a lil b moment when somebody really test this new type brolic guy he is trying to portray.Shout out to rick ross(even though he a/was a co) nigga is consistently putting out good verses. Sorry to make u drake dick suckers(mostly pinoys') angry

You sound hurt.. Did Drake fuck your bitch or something?
November 18, 2011 @ 06:44 AM
sbhead6419

November 18, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
ksj

Lol. I find these satirical Drake covers hilarious.

Drake's album is good and I like his style, despite some of it being corny it is different than the generic perception of rap.
November 18, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Someone should upload that 25 track version of Take Care. Fuck It I might.
November 18, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
backson

so tired of rnb cats trying to rap. can't believe an album so soft came from a country where hockey is the national sport. this dudes album is the vocal equivalent to playing powder puff football. drake softer than the sound of rain falling. listening to drake must be what it's like to take an estrogen pill. bet drake shaves his underarms.

someone in toronto better go find kardinall offishal to redeem some level of manhood for y'all. drake about to make everyone from canada have to take a gender test ol soft ass rnb rapper.

lol
November 18, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Take Care - Club Paradise Edition http://linkmixes.com/v5kv59b854y7

Your Welcome
November 18, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
fristo0308

Your Welcome

good looking out man cool
November 19, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
KTA

so tired of rnb cats trying to rap. can't believe an album so soft came from a country where hockey is the national sport. this dudes album is the vocal equivalent to playing powder puff football. drake softer than the sound of rain falling. listening to drake must be what it's like to take an estrogen pill. bet drake shaves his underarms.

someone in toronto better go find kardinall offishal to redeem some level of manhood for y'all. drake about to make everyone from canada have to take a gender test ol soft ass rnb rapper.

lol

so much anger, why are you so mad??
November 21, 2011 @ 06:08 AM
minimalist.

"If we talkin' bout the numbers, man it looks like 700, they know!"
November 21, 2011 @ 08:23 AM
Mo Helio

lol

yo dumbass, hockey isn't Canada's nationals sport....smh at ignorant ass people.
November 21, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
backson

lol

yo dumbass, hockey isn't Canada's nationals sport....smh at ignorant ass people.

lol. canadians don't even know their own national sport??? smfh.

look...just keep drake and his breast milk kitten whispering rnb cry baby simpish hip hop fusion bullshit on your side of the border and everything will be cool, eh? we got enough of those lames over here to deal with already.
November 21, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
reversal

Why does everyone think drake started as a R&B artist? Lol and what does hockey have to do with music. Solid album. Club paradise edition makes the album flow better.
November 21, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
7mza

Shaved the album down to four tracks and now it's got some replay value.
November 21, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
BlakkardBlanc

Your Welcome
Salute.

BOW. ON. A. BITCH.

November 22, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
Legit Shit

Why does everyone think drake started as a R&B artist? Lol and what does hockey have to do with music. Solid album. Club paradise edition makes the album flow better.

Word, even though this is an RnB album. First time I heard Drake he was spittin bars

upthefunk

November 22, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
Beach2theBay

Dat Comeback Season mixtape cool. I wish he was really getting back to his WAYZ!
November 22, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
fristo0308

the transition from club paradise to hate sleeping alone is too nice. haven't gotten tired of this album yet.
November 22, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
trillion

Staring at my computer waiting for it to hurry up and finish............

damn

November 22, 2011 @ 02:16 PM
Aloke

Sick album. @7mza, what are your four songs?

@alokepillai

November 23, 2011 @ 01:03 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Don't know if this was posted in this thread but It's kinda of on point with my feelings of each track

November 23, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
Lemonz

Your Welcome

God bless
This is actually the third version im downloading. I got the one with 15 tracks first, then the one with 20, now this.
November 23, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
tem1s

underground kings is that fucking song.

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

November 23, 2011 @ 03:23 AM
stevennD

"But yo...how the first words that this nigga got the nerve to utter on this muthafuckin album gon be "I think I killed errybody in the game last year man"? Pardon me son? Word? You mean the same year that Kanye dropped another classic album in...while yo overrated ass uhhh....DID NOT? That year b? You mean the year when niggas predicted you was gon do a milli the first week out n you did 450k instead...n then a few days later Eminem dropped n he did like 750k in HIS first week n kept YOU from gettin back to the top of the charts? The same year that Em n Jigga won all the Grammys YOU was spose to take home? THAT year son? Oh."

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/11/big-ghost-presents-take-care-review.html

Casket.
November 24, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
filthavenue

Anyone else not feeling the song "Take Care"? Can't stand listening to that track. "Practice" too, but that track speaks it for itself.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

November 24, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
kRaws

Anyone else not feeling the song "Take Care"? Can't stand listening to that track. "Practice" too, but that track speaks it for itself.

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.