October 2, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
Frodizzi

Anyone else listen to him? He's a rapper/producer. Was once signed with Def Jux, then on the Interscope roster, now hes landed with OKP. He's got a new album coming out sometime(confused) entitled Payback.

October 3, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
Frodizzi

damn. nobody else on here listens to him?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pWMwgn061E&feature=youtu.be
October 3, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
2ichard3rooks

I listen to him. He's dope.
October 3, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol I been meaning to get into this dude for like YEARS now, still haven't. I've heard Kanye comparisons?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 3, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
Frodizzi

^production wise. yes. moreso in his earlier stuff. im more a fan of his rapping ability tho. he has one of my personal favorite technical styles.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0WkldMNZw
October 3, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
keBin15

yep, and im also gonna be in the credits for his album.
October 4, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
Frodizzi

^haha. nice. you post on ktt?
October 4, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
keBin15

^ yeah, HB for clothing and KTT for music and tv shows.
October 4, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
Frodizzi

^yeah. i recently signed up over there for the same reason. the music section here is super slow. but i used to lurk a couple months ago and i seen when Danny! asked people to pm there info for the thank you notes. haha. thats dope as fuuu tho. wished i was signed up back then. being able to go pick up the cd and open it up and see your name seems like it would be a dope ass feeling. haha.
December 24, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
Frodizzi

bumpity bump.

hes also giving away nearly his entire discography for christmas. nows the time to catch up.

http://dannyswain.tumblr.com/post/14733512248/merry-christmas-my-niggas
December 27, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
Frodizzi

^FREE MUSIC.
August 7, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Frodizzi

Revival.

Danny! doin big things recently.

Videos from Payback.

Payback Tracklist

1. Overture
2. Silly Me (Myintrotoletuknow)
3. Little Black Boy - (featuring Janelle Monáe)
4. Get Up - (featuring Chell/Talib Kweli)
5. Evil - (featuring Bruno Mars)
6. Louder - (featuring Tanya Morgan)
7. Phonte - (featuring Phonte)
8. Shit Starters - (featuring DJ Kayslay/El-P/Swizz Beatz/Jim Jones)
9. Overture Reprise
10. Speed - (featuring Pharrell Williams)
11. Hey You - (featuring Tyler, the Creator)
12. Misunderstood - (featuring Lil B/Asher Roth)
13. I Don't Wanna Hear That ****
14. Do It All Over Again - (featuring E-40)
15. Keep Your Head to the Sky - (featuring Collette)
16. Far Away - (featuring John Legend)
17. Payback - (featuring Illmont)
August 7, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
JStorm803

Lol at the Phonte feature.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 7, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
B Low Brown

That's a little OD on the features, fuck!

& wasn't Hey You not supposed to have him on it? Either way he jacked the shit out of Tyler's flow on it lol

This isn't a troll?

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 8, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
Iceboogie

suspended

danny! been around since way before tyler man. i dont know what hes like now but he used to be my favorite

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

August 8, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
B Low Brown

danny! been around since way before tyler man. i dont know what hes like now but he used to be my favorite

Okay but that doesn't change the fact he was all up in Tyler's bag of tricks on Hey You, it made me kinda uneasy listening to it, sounded like a fan who wanted to impress Tyler badly

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 8, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
Frodizzi

That's a little OD on the features, fuck!

& wasn't Hey You not supposed to have him on it? Either way he jacked the shit out of Tyler's flow on it lol

This isn't a troll?

i can actually adress all your questions. haha.

1. when he first started working on Payback, he reached out to the fans and asked how they thought he could get a bigger buzz. the fans said get some big name feature, so he got a whole bunch of big name features.

2. i can only go off of what he has told us and what ive seen online. he posts on another forum that im on, and he leaks a lot of info on there about what hes been up to. so about over a year ago he gives hints at features for this album, one of the hints was "a goblin", a while after he leaks a 30 second snippet of hey you, it has the end of tylers verse and the start of his. i asked him how that came about, he tells me tylers been a fan of his for a minute, he was suppose to get on Where Is Danny?, but couldnt for one reason or another, so Danny! says hes got a spot for him on the next one. after that, someone asks tyler on formspring about the Danny! track and tyler says he doesnt know who that is, the dude that asked tyler tells Danny! and he says that thats just tyler being tyler. eventually the news gets to the OF fans Danny! has a fake track with him and tyler and they flip out, one of the dudes who is on OFT, and is also a fan of Danny!s, got an advanced copy of Payback and he leaks the tyler track to prove its not fake and all hell breaks loose after that.

the track features tyler, was produced by toro y moi, and was suppose to be on his interscope debut, i highly doubt that tyler or toro y moi didnt know danny had that track. but again, its all just here say, so only they really know. as far as his style jacking, KanyeShrug, i guess he liked his flow on that beat. when rappers freestyle to a popular beat they often use the original artists flow anyways, i guess its the same thing.

3. troll? my thread? or the tracklist? haha. thread is legit. tracklist should be legit. hes released a lot of snippets with the guests.

long post. hope that clears evey thing up.

Cliffs:
features = buzz
Hey You = controversy, but most likely legit
troll = face
August 14, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Frodizzi

?uestlove Relaunches Okayplayer Records With New Releases From Danny! and Young Guru

9/25 is the day

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/danny-swain-young-guru-okayplayer-records.html

Please login first to reply.