Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 1, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
Freddie Benson

what does it matter though?

he's paying homage.

jay bit biggie lines, and others have used other rappers lines before aswell.

why when brandun does it it's such a big fucking deal? confused

cmon son.

*sigh* he's not paying homage he's stealing there's a difference
If you quote a well known rapper, a dead one, or a legend and everyone knows your doing it that's totally fine Kanye used a few Jay lines on WTT but those were obvious he wasn't using Jays Punchlines or anything

Deshay is stealing lines that most people haven't heard and is not in any way crediting the original artist and that's the wackest shit on the planet and one reason why I always talk down on him
He sucks and he steals, when other rappers do it it's a big deal too but there hasn't been very many doing it lately that I've known of

And how can you guys say this dude is so good and give him so much credit for shit he's stealing? All you guys say he's dope when he's using shit other ♥♥♥♥♥s wrote.

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

October 2, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
swing em

If you quote a well known rapper, a dead one, or a legend and everyone knows your doing it that's totally fine Kanye used a few Jay lines on WTT but those were obvious he wasn't using Jays Punchlines or anything

Deshay is stealing lines that most people haven't heard and is not in any way crediting the original artist and that's the wackest shit on the planet and one reason why I always talk down on him
He sucks and he steals, when other rappers do it it's a big deal too but there hasn't been very many doing it lately that I've known of

And how can you guys say this dude is so good and give him so much credit for shit he's stealing? All you guys say he's dope when he's using shit other ♥♥♥♥♥s wrote.

quote for truth!!

...oh and Frankenstein could rap circles around this mother fucker too!!
October 2, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
AmuroBeats

if he's so wack to ya'll why do ya'll keep on checking his threads n shit? confused

don't ya'll have anything better to do? confused

Just a 15-year-old producer outta Houston, TX http://soundcloud.com/

October 2, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
Izuna

Stealing lines is the fucked up thing someone can do smh...

If I were to EVER borrow a line/quote a rapper I would make sure to throw their name in there or a reference of some sort. Maybe even give an Ad-lib shout out when the line is spit.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

October 2, 2011 @ 12:09 PM
Lev Lucien

i doubt brandun has even heard of frankenstein.....like 99.9% of the world. And thats not a

It's funny some of you spend 2 pages talking about 1 mediocre line when the rest of the album is dope as fuck.

Frocks pull Tylers dick out your mouth your the most annoying fag on HB
October 2, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
Izuna

Okay so I just heard the "Hot sauce" line he apparently bit and I'm confused.

That is one of the simplest lines. I am almost positive I've heard that line somewhere before, I have no idea who frankenstein is either.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

October 2, 2011 @ 12:13 PM

Inactive

i hate odd future and i think deshay is a leech.

dude tried so hard to ride the odd future hype wave when they started getting big.
October 2, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
Lev Lucien

Okay so I just heard the "Hot sauce" line he apparently bit and I'm confused.

That is one of the simplest lines. I am almost positive I've heard that line somewhere before, I have no idea who frankenstein is either.

like this shit was so clever??????

the whole 777 thing playing on OF's 666 bullshit was weak though..........but wtf Tyler used brandun's name in his biggest song ever
October 2, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
Freddie Benson

i doubt brandun has even heard of frankenstein.....like 99.9% of the world. And thats not a

It's funny some of you spend 2 pages talking about 1 mediocre line when the rest of the album is dope as fuck.

Frocks pull Tylers dick out your mouth your the most annoying fag on HB

lol do you know how stupid you sound? why do you keep talking about Tyler? get his dick out your mouth son I NEVER MENTION ODD FUTURE OUTSIDE THE OF THREAD. you idiots stay bringing tyler up and that has nothing to do with it. he's not stealing lines from tyler idiot. you just mad cuz im right and dont fuck with bitchassness lololololol and i'd stop posting in here if you faggots stop bumping it to the top of the music page.

October 2, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
AmuroBeats

lol do you know how stupid you sound? why do you keep talking about Tyler? get his dick out your mouth son I NEVER MENTION ODD FUTURE OUTSIDE THE OF THREAD. you idiots stay bringing tyler up and that has nothing to do with it. he's not stealing lines from tyler idiot. you just mad cuz im right and dont fuck with bitchassness lololololol and i'd stop posting in here if you faggots stop bumping it to the top of the music page.

Just a 15-year-old producer outta Houston, TX http://soundcloud.com/

October 2, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
Freddie Benson

October 2, 2011 @ 11:33 PM
cheezyDaba

hes nice on those beats for real
October 3, 2011 @ 09:43 AM
eholt3p

niggs mad brandun charging for the features and beats haha i feel you. i've always heard small lines from other artist BUT look at how he uses them, on FTW he used pac I aint a killer but don't push me revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy, but it was a play on his next line "No matter how many magazines a ♥♥♥♥♥ is, when he gets slapped w/ reality he'll wish we were friends" i knw niggs is trollin in here nd its more on some lame shit than let's catch fades so proceed with the fuckery
October 3, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I wouldn't doubt he heard the "hot sauce" line and used it. We don't know who he listens to for all we know he may have met the dude. I don't hate Deshay but the whole biting lines thing is getting old. It's like he's biting lines from stuff he thinks no one has heard like those Charles Hamilton lines. All line biting aside he still needs to improve and not cram so many punches in his bars. I fuck with his production but as a rapper he's still average at best. I get that some of you fuck with him and that's great but we can all have different opinions about his music. Stealing lines does not = paying homage btw.
October 3, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
dUn DeKid

Thank u everyone for checkin out the album! =]

I put a lot of thought and heart into it and im rly glad to see damn near 100% great response from it. Ive grown a lot since Vol 3 and previous and a lot of yall saw that. on the beats and rhymes.

God bless and I cant wait to drop the next one. I got a video comin soon too so imma keep yall HB fam in the loop.

p.s: i swudda Gawd i have NEVER heard of the rapper that accuses me of stealin his line.
im not tyler. so when i say, i swear to God, i mean it lol thank u and jus enjoy the fxckin music =]
October 3, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
Jay_Bird

^
your beats dope,fo real my nig and I want to cop some in the future

but you know you be biting lines,bro thats all Im saying i listen to shit loads music
October 4, 2011 @ 11:37 AM
Exo

I fux wit it man cool
October 4, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
Bubbs619

Thank u everyone for checkin out the album! =]

I put a lot of thought and heart into it and im rly glad to see damn near 100% great response from it. Ive grown a lot since Vol 3 and previous and a lot of yall saw that. on the beats and rhymes.

God bless and I cant wait to drop the next one. I got a video comin soon too so imma keep yall HB fam in the loop.

p.s: i swudda Gawd i have NEVER heard of the rapper that accuses me of stealin his line.
im not tyler. so when i say, i swear to God, i mean it lol thank u and jus enjoy the fxckin music =]

I mean, was that really necessary?

October 4, 2011 @ 02:37 PM
rocka

Lol bubbs exact same thing I said. Then again he did diss him in a pretty well known song so I guess it's even.
October 4, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
A!exander

lmao no bull, that wasn't necessary, beats are dope tho brandun, keep up the good work, you got support from over here in DC.
October 4, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

People don't need to keep bringing Tyler up in DeShay discussion and vice versa(I recognize I'm doing it now). Nobody said anything about Tyler, yet he felt he needed to mention him. This is one of the reasons people don't fuck with you Deshay. You need to let that shit go.

Please login first to reply.