Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 22, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
Izuna

It's been confirmed. Charles Hamlton has finally been freed cool

For those who don't know he's been in Jail since December for punching a Cop.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXlFmc9dYUw

#CharlesHamiltonIsBack

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 22, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
NeoLobster

Oh shit, I didn't know he was locked up. I just thought he was irrelevant as of 2011.
September 22, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
Izuna

Oh shit, I didn't know he was locked up. I just thought he was irrelevant as of 2011.

yeah, his mental state was not doing so good leading up to the fight with the cop but I hear he's Good now.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 22, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
mYslead

September 22, 2011 @ 03:36 PM

Inactive

that video you posted is old as fuck. it was from the last, last time he was back (i think).

i lot track of how many times he's been to rehab tho
September 22, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

you're so cool.

Nah but I'm glad my ♥♥♥♥♥ CH is back he can supply that dopeness again. Way too slept on for the amount of classics he has under his belt imo
September 22, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
obakeissick

finally

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

September 22, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
Freddie Benson

long overdue for some new CH

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

September 22, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
NZOO

#starchasers >sad cool

Don't badmind me.

September 22, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
cheezyDaba

if he does decide to start dropping shit it will be like he never left
September 22, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
Jay_Bird

Im glad my dude is back

charles is the most talented rapper in the u.s.

And know im not bullshittin

i wish yall nigs would stop with the shit he did outside of music

because when it comes to rapping,freestyling,or production its only a hand few fucking with this ♥♥♥♥♥
September 22, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

He's already done recording the shit Shaleik(one of his producers/close friends) sent him while he was away. Staff Development 2 is coming ♥♥♥♥♥ cool
September 22, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
SanixSwag

I heard couple of his songs thought he was pretty dope, didn't know he was locked up just thought he stop putting out material, hope he gets back into making good songs, cuz he's legit.
September 22, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
bonemarrow

the pink lavalamp is a classic

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

September 22, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
Izuna

that video you posted is old as fuck. it was from the last, last time he was back (i think).

i lot track of how many times he's been to rehab tho

I know that video's old but its relevant enough to post to show he's back for real this time(so many false alarms lol)

He's on his way to New York this weekend according to what he said on Facebook.

He's been to the Mental Hospital twice. once last summer and once while in Jail. I actually called him his second time around and spoke with him. I was fucking nervous lol

Hopefully in New York he makes some Classics with Sha-Leik. I kinda dislike the fact that he will be around a certain two "friends" of his that I don't like and won't mention the names of because I hate them and don't want to give them Shine.

September 22, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
Jay_Bird

he's already done recording the shit shaleik(one of his producers/close friends) sent him while he was away. Staff development 2 is coming ♥♥♥♥♥ cool

shit shaleik is a fucking superior producer

im glad he still producing for charles

his shit just as good as charles production if not better
September 22, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
Jay_Bird

I know that video's old but its relevant enough to post to show he's back for real this time(so many false alarms lol)

He's on his way to New York this weekend according to what he said on Facebook.

He's been to the Mental Hospital twice. once last summer and once while in Jail. I actually called him his second time around and spoke with him. I was fucking nervous lol

Hopefully in New York he makes some Classics with Sha-Leik. I kinda dislike the fact that he will be around a certain two "friends" of his that I don't like and won't mention the names of because I hate them and don't want to give them Shine.

i already know the two friend,well one

you talking about corperate

corp is a hoe ass nig
September 22, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
Izuna

i already know the two friend,well one

you talking about corperate

corp is a hoe ass nig

yeah, Corp and Piff. Charles seems very cool with them but a lot StarChasers don't like them at all.

September 22, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
The Music Man

i d/l every tape CH tape til the hamilitonization. then my computer crashed. which CH tapes should i d/l, and where can i get them?
September 22, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
Izuna

i d/l every tape CH tape til the hamilitonization. then my computer crashed. which CH tapes should i d/l, and where can i get them?

charleshamiltonproject.com/downloads.html

They are in order from first released/leaked.

The Last one down there "Sober Karaoke" was recorded 2005-2006. Fucking CLASSIC to think someone that talented existed at the time unsigned. he was like 17 or 18 when he made it.

September 22, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
The Music Man

charleshamiltonproject.com/downloads.html

They are in order from first released/leaked.

The Last one down there "Sober Karaoke" was recorded 2005-2006. Fucking CLASSIC to think someone that talented existed at the time unsigned. he was like 17 or 18 when he made it.

cool thanks. which ones should i make sure to download? which are yall favorites?
September 22, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
KevBd

intro track on pink lavalamp >>>>>>

two of em x hs shit

September 22, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
Izuna

cool thanks. which ones should i make sure to download? which are yall favorites?

It depends on what you normally look for in music. Unless you are a HARDCORE fan of Charles you most likey won't enjoy:
starchaser radio, sonic the hamilton 2: hd, m/a/t/e, reintervention, snap crackle pop, one., and especially: the hardest mixtape ever muthafucker.

Charles started using a whole new sound on those tapes that a lot of people hated. Best way to describe that sound is an ultra dirty, lower quality version of Kanye West's Gorgeous(I think Kanye was inspired by CH to use that sound). CH also doesn't really put much effort into his lyrics on some of those. I like listening to them at night, especially ONE.

but my FAVORITES are(off top of the head I can think of): Pink Lavalamp, TAFIETU, This Perfect Life, Crash Landed, 10 Things I Hate About Me, Autumn Harvest(Goes IN with rhyming), Well Isn't this Awkward, Normalcy, My Brain Is Alive, Sonic The Hamilton, and The L Word to name a few cool

September 22, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
blackice445

You know Charles Hamilton personallY?
September 22, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
Izuna

Not really. Just a very Big Fan and he's aware of me. Unless speaking to him on the phone that day counts as me knowing him personally lol

September 22, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
Gilly Suits

Charles use to be a socialite I had him added on FB and chatted on FB chat with him when he was allowed to use the profile Myu Zik. Glad he is back will forever be the greatest rapper in my eyes. Favorite Charles Hamilton project will forever be "Every Charles Hamilton Ex-Girlfriend's Worse Nightmare" as it was like a project I always wanted to do then the flips were bananas. Welcome back Charles!

Culective.com //

September 22, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
Izuna

haha yeah, he still uses that profile he changed the name on it though. He used to sneak on it while in rehab to accept friend requests and post a bit.

He was probably the First rapper to really communicate with his fans, like Chatting with them sharing their art/music.

You can tell Lil B took notes from Charles with the fan interaction thing. cool

September 22, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
TheAbstrakt

good. dude is too talented to not be making music
September 23, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
The Music Man

It depends on what you normally look for in music. Unless you are a HARDCORE fan of Charles you most likey won't enjoy:
starchaser radio, sonic the hamilton 2: hd, m/a/t/e, reintervention, snap crackle pop, one., and especially: the hardest mixtape ever muthafucker.

Charles started using a whole new sound on those tapes that a lot of people hated. Best way to describe that sound is an ultra dirty, lower quality version of Kanye West's Gorgeous(I think Kanye was inspired by CH to use that sound). CH also doesn't really put much effort into his lyrics on some of those. I like listening to them at night, especially ONE.

but my FAVORITES are(off top of the head I can think of): Pink Lavalamp, TAFIETU, This Perfect Life, Crash Landed, 10 Things I Hate About Me, Autumn Harvest(Goes IN with rhyming), Well Isn't this Awkward, Normalcy, My Brain Is Alive, Sonic The Hamilton, and The L Word to name a few cool

thanks! Crash Landed, Normalcy, My Brain Is Alive, Sonic The Hamilton, and The L Word dont seem to be working on the site though
September 23, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
Freddie Benson

thanks! Crash Landed, Normalcy, My Brain Is Alive, Sonic The Hamilton, and The L Word dont seem to be working on the site though

damn that sucks those are some of his best works

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

Please login first to reply.