300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
September 23, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

If you only get 3 fucking projects they need to be The Pink Lavalamp, "This Perfect Life" & Normalcy for sure. Those are a must. ♥♥♥♥♥s are sleeping on one of (if not THE)dopest up and comers in this game.
September 23, 2011 @ 09:23 AM
Izuna

thanks! Crash Landed, Normalcy, My Brain Is Alive, Sonic The Hamilton, and The L Word dont seem to be working on the site though

I'll get a link hold on

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 23, 2011 @ 09:36 AM
Gilly Suits

www.whereischarleshamilton.com/

All links work here this was the offical starchaser site before all those new ones (ran by Chris Rivera contributions from Songha and where all the Charles info comes first before people jack it).

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

September 23, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
Izuna

I was gonna post WICH since that's where the news is first but their links are down too it seems. somebody posted a Mediafire link with Every project in it once on Facebook

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 23, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
no0 v.2.0

what are his best mixtapes? i just dl'ed "the perfect life" and just thought it was aiiight.
September 23, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
Gilly Suits

I was gonna post WICH since that's where the news is first but their links are down too it seems. somebody posted a Mediafire link with Every project in it once on Facebook

Are you sure I clicked on them to see if they work for those projects they did for me

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

September 23, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
Izuna

I got an Error with Crash Landed. when I went to the "Complete Discography" link. But it seems the "Project" links work good
www.whereischarleshamilton.com/p/projects.html

@No0
get Crash Landed, Sonic The Hamilton, The Pink Lavalamp and Well Isn't This Awkward to start.

Charles just tweeted this: twitter.com/#!/charleshamilton/status/117261157672296448

September 23, 2011 @ 12:38 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

what are his best mixtapes? i just dl'ed "the perfect life" and just thought it was aiiight.

Damn really? just aight? Different taste I guess. alright I'll recommend some more

The Pink Lavalamp
It's
Crash Landed
Sober Karaoke
Sonic The Hamilton
Intervention

These are probably his better ones lyrically
September 23, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
Izuna

Gynophobia 2: My Fear Of Beyonce
Charles just posted a new mixtape on Facebook lol

It's all Instrumentals. Beyonce Samples he made while in Rehab I believe.

Gynophobia 2: My Fear Of Beyonce
www.mediafire.com/?b35nxym0j2h0bj6

cool

September 23, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
NZOO

Yea 2 new projects, sha liek samples are crazy...

Don't badmind me.

September 23, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
Jay_Bird

It depends on what you normally look for in music. Unless you are a HARDCORE fan of Charles you most likey won't enjoy:
starchaser radio, sonic the hamilton 2: hd, m/a/t/e, reintervention, snap crackle pop, one., and especially: the hardest mixtape ever muthafucker.

Charles started using a whole new sound on those tapes that a lot of people hated. Best way to describe that sound is an ultra dirty, lower quality version of Kanye West's Gorgeous(I think Kanye was inspired by CH to use that sound). CH also doesn't really put much effort into his lyrics on some of those. I like listening to them at night, especially ONE.

but my FAVORITES are(off top of the head I can think of): Pink Lavalamp, TAFIETU, This Perfect Life, Crash Landed, 10 Things I Hate About Me, Autumn Harvest(Goes IN with rhyming), Well Isn't this Awkward, Normalcy, My Brain Is Alive, Sonic The Hamilton, and The L Word to name a few cool

the reason why some stuff he dont sound like he going hard lyrically

is because most of the time he is freestylin that stuff,charles hardly writes
September 23, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
Jay_Bird

and hands down sonic the hamilton and my brain is alive

is like his best cds to me hands down

and why dont yall just get all his shit off datpiff.com

knuckles word press got every single one of his mixtapes also
September 23, 2011 @ 03:05 PM
Freddie Benson

Crash landed
The Binge Vol 3
Sonic the Hamilton
get these mixtapes and you should be good
TPL was his album

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

September 23, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
Izuna

September 23, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
Izuna

the reason why some stuff he dont sound like he going hard lyrically

is because most of the time he is freestylin that stuff,charles hardly writes

Yeah I already know that. It's just a easier way to explain it to those not fully hip to Charles.

His Ustream Freestyles are Epic. I'm sure he could take the Freestyle world record.

He went for almost 2 hours once with a few 5 min breaks to drink and clean up a drink he spilled

September 24, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
ADC3232

Charles Hamilton is irrelevant... Based God!!!
September 24, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
Kefiafusu

September 24, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
Capitalmeth

I Hate This Bipolar Bitch
September 24, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
Izuna

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXkCDZd9-dg

how to rob 2011.

Classic cool

I wonder if any of them are going to reply.

September 26, 2011 @ 01:51 AM
RskimB

Charles Hamilton is irrelevant... Based God!!!

i think CH and Lil B would be a dope collab. get Imogen Heap to sing the hook.

in an unrelated note
man CH has so much shit out theres still music i'm only just NOW appreciating. I knew Intervention was a good project but for some reason I deleted a bunch of tracks. huge mistake. Definitely one of his most consistent projects. cant believe i deprived myself of Delivery or DiGiorno, Bruce Almighty...
September 26, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
Izuna

i think CH and Lil B would be a dope collab. get Imogen Heap to sing the hook.

in an unrelated note
man CH has so much shit out theres still music i'm only just NOW appreciating. I knew Intervention was a good project but for some reason I deleted a bunch of tracks. huge mistake. Definitely one of his most consistent projects. cant believe i deprived myself of Delivery or DiGiorno, Bruce Almighty...

I've got 1000+ CH songs cool
Projects/Mixtapes/Albums, Bonus uncategorized songs from unreleased projects, tons of beats he puts out, songs he's featured on and fanmade instrumental loops.

oh yeah and Speaking of Lil B and CH being a Good Combo, peep this. I made these

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROTCyXeBDEs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n60ngwSWJp4

September 26, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
The Music Man

Projects/Mixtapes/Albums, Bonus uncategorized songs from unreleased projects, tons of beats he puts out, songs he's featured on and fanmade instrumental loops.

you wouldnt be able to upload your favorite mixtapes/projects of his into .zip files, would you? i was a big fan of his early stuff, but i lost it all. and the links ive found online are 3 years old and not working.
September 26, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
NZOO

oh yeah and Speaking of Lil B and CH being a Good Combo, peep this. I made these

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROTCyXeBDEs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n60ngwSWJp4

... fuck outta here with Lil b.

Don't badmind me.

September 26, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
Freddie Benson

That song where he dissed everyone is cool

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

September 26, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

you wouldnt be able to upload your favorite mixtapes/projects of his into .zip files, would you? i was a big fan of his early stuff, but i lost it all. and the links ive found online are 3 years old and not working.

Crash Landed
"This Perfect Life"
It's
The Pink Lavalamp
Sonic The Hamilton
Intervention

Those are all from around 08-early 09 i believe. Good ones to start off on

edit: They're mediafire links so just copy link address and type in mediafire first
September 26, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
Jay_Bird

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXkCDZd9-dg

how to rob 2011.

lol that fool went in on that track, best track on that whole cd
September 26, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
Jay_Bird

]

you need to sure the wealth homie

you know im a huge ch fan
September 26, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
Izuna

A lot of my "unreleased" songs were obtained to through a bunch of fanmade tapes and random leaks from Charles and his friends

Knuckles is good for putting those together: thisisknuckles.wordpress.com/ch-the-bonus-unreleased-series-2/
He has just about every unreleased/uncategorized song on those tapes.

I'm predicting on the next tape he'll have these on it since they were put out with no mixtape this year

Desperation(VERY GOOD SONG. Everyone needs to hear this)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiE2GhW2Ot8

Everybody
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvmVILjBkFQ

Jackpot
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF2B88SfANs

But It's Really My Fault
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAHksIUueBs

September 26, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
SFCA

it takes quite a few listens to get into CH, but his production hit me from the start. happy he's back.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

September 26, 2011 @ 08:45 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Yeah you have to be "Hamiltonized" in order to get it. If you try to jump in now alot of shit wouldn't make sense. Alot of people think his older work is his best anyways, hard to argue that.

Please login first to reply.