Official Charles Hamilton Thread

May 08, 2012 @ 02:04:28
damn, I knew MTO was going to have him up there for that pic. Would be sad if there's a video of this >.<

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/55869/ooooh-sh-t-remember-that-rapper-named-charles-hamilton-well-look-what-happened-to-him-graphic-pics.html
Originally posted by Inactive User
He popped a Molly and was acting crazy in the street...screaming at people, talking about unicorns, sonic, stars, and basically just rambling on like a real drug head.
He had to get pulled away because a group of Bouncers was going to beat him up realllly bad.

He went another direction and shusshed a large group of guys on a corner and they proceeded to beat the crazy out of him. I know it was from that same night because he was wearing that same homeless looking brown blazer. LOL Crazy night... But i had fun
May 08, 2012 @ 03:20:21
http://thelastcharleshamiltonblog.blogspot.ca/2012/05/another-day-at-corpys.html

On his recent post he's openly homophobic, when did that happen? It's hilarious to me, he's one of the gayest looking rappers out there. And those tracks that stream on the site? I've always bumped pink lavalamp, it's really sad to see what he's up to now. He was one of those rare rapper/producers and had a legitimate single with Brooklyn Girls, his career really didn't end up the way it should have. I guess there are some L's you can't recover from.
May 08, 2012 @ 03:35:12
It's hard to have hope for someone he really dgaf so it's really up to him to make change.

Don't badmind me.

May 08, 2012 @ 03:37:01
^ basically

ive given up on ch. last month i used to think he was gonna comeback, but even with the new studio quality music its just not enough to put him back on
May 08, 2012 @ 04:02:33
damn.. his facebook too. Yeah I guess hes done. Sad too, dude had legitimate crazy talent.
May 08, 2012 @ 17:09:33
DAMN charles stay getting his ass whooped by people

dude have lost every single fight he has

corpy said thats why they started calling him sonic,cause they told charles just to run away instead of fighting cause he always get his ass handed on him

I mean my last hope on him was sth3,and that was so fucking awful,that,that was the ending for real

that shit was beyond bad
May 08, 2012 @ 19:01:07
Gilly Suits
http://thelastcharleshamiltonblog.blogspot.ca/2012/05/another-day-at-corpys.html

On his recent post he's openly homophobic, when did that happen? It's hilarious to me, he's one of the gayest looking rappers out there. And those tracks that stream on the site? I've always bumped pink lavalamp, it's really sad to see what he's up to now. He was one of those rare rapper/producers and had a legitimate single with Brooklyn Girls, his career really didn't end up the way it should have. I guess there are some L's you can't recover from.

Well he has had a song called Homophobic. But on topic love Charles but my dude takes L after L. Wish he could just stay clean enough and away from drugs that he can at least do features with some of his big name friends
May 09, 2012 @ 02:51:33
he back on that heroin

thats why his blogs dont make sense

its a wrap for dude

i hate to say it,cause i was one of dude biggest fans

damn,this dude is fuck
May 09, 2012 @ 03:42:34
Nigga about to pull a basquiat...

Don't badmind me.

May 09, 2012 @ 05:17:24
check out the first two songs on his soundcloud doe

at least he's putting out high quality music again.

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

May 10, 2012 @ 00:31:45
he back on that heroin

its a wrap for dude

damn,this dude is fuck
May 10, 2012 @ 04:45:57
RIP CHARLES HAMILTIN
May 10, 2012 @ 05:48:24
he back on that heroin

its a wrap for dude

damn,this dude is fuck

This 100%. The worst part is him tugging with the strings of his die hard fans' hearts like this. He doesnt care enough to make an effort to get on the right track. I just hope he doesnt OD or something.
May 10, 2012 @ 16:27:13
He was talking doing Acid and "opening his third eye" at one point. "Opening your third eye" is basically to get high on Acid/LSD and changing your whole perspective on life. Acid will change you permanently. Its been known to GIVE people Schizophrenia. and with Charles already diagnosed with that I'm sure he really did a number to himself with it.
May 10, 2012 @ 16:34:12
^
LOL

charles has been known to do every drug

dude boast about doing more drugs then most rappers have sold

its a shame

but this always seems to happen to alot of people who make music

they get messed up by the industry, and go on a big drug binge and fall off the map
May 15, 2012 @ 00:37:15

new shit

Don't badmind me.

May 15, 2012 @ 19:04:36
New Project. All High Quality/Mixed
2012ilton
http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/RTP7DFkI/2012ilton__Music_Inspired_By_D.html
May 15, 2012 @ 22:15:57
As much as I'm sick of his antics I can't for the life of me ignore whenever he drops new music. Since it;s high quality I'll check it out.
May 16, 2012 @ 03:42:16
As much as I'm sick of his antics I can't for the life of me ignore whenever he drops new music. Since it;s high quality I'll check it out.

same here,lol
May 20, 2012 @ 18:32:08

new shit

classic chuck right there...that makes me feel good
June 11, 2012 @ 20:51:46

heard he got some "real" albums done

Don't badmind me.

June 17, 2012 @ 22:37:28
New song: http://www.mediafire.com/?yly77kel86jdpsr

Studio Quality. Rapping over the "Know you don't love me" beat by G-Unit.
June 18, 2012 @ 02:25:31
That song dye posted is dope
June 19, 2012 @ 01:10:49
Nigga about to pull a basquiat...

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

July 04, 2012 @ 22:53:22
I hate saying "Come back"

But this is something to definitely check for....

July 7th: "ILL DOESNT MEEN CLASSIC"
July 04, 2012 @ 23:46:31
^^ looks pretty dope tbh
July 05, 2012 @ 05:39:15
Thursday I'm in BK for his competition...

Don't badmind me.

July 05, 2012 @ 16:37:58
Tell me how that goes. Film it too if possible lol

btw New track. "I Don't Care" Co-Produced by Eminem.

He mentioned this song a few years ago during the iChat sessions after he was punched by his Ex-GF. Idk if he recorded to the beat recently or of this is a old verse. Either way its dope as fuck. Complex actually posted it
http://www.complex.com/music/2012/07/listen-charles-hamilton-i-dont-care
July 05, 2012 @ 17:44:55
Tell me how that goes. Film it too if possible lol

btw New track. "I Don't Care" Co-Produced by Eminem.

He mentioned this song a few years ago during the iChat sessions after he was punched by his Ex-GF. Idk if he recorded to the beat recently or of this is a old verse. Either way its dope as fuck. Complex actually posted it
http://www.complex.com/music/2012/07/listen-charles-hamilton-i-dont-care

Complex can go fuck themselves lol, I hope to one day meet one of these fake ass journalists/ w.e you call them.

Don't badmind me.

July 06, 2012 @ 03:48:21
This seems like it will be dope

Let's hope for the best

I really want dude to get a buzz again
Please login first to reply.
x