kanye (nikka looks soft)
err kid from OF

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 1, 2011 @ 08:57 AM
COREYh

would the based god hit back?
September 1, 2011 @ 09:25 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

i can imagine punching rick ross in the stomach, and that shit just absorbs my fist, and he goes "hah hah hah...."

lmao, like buu
September 1, 2011 @ 09:55 AM
FROADS

mexican cudi
j cole
big sean
wiz
mac the jew
andre 3k
kanye (nikka looks soft)
err kid from OF

U realize you're build like a torta doe, right? if anything you'd be winded by the time u threw the first punch..mah nuka DSTEEZY!!!

But if i had to pick a rapper to fight..I'ma include the list of dead or alive since it's a hypothetical question..I'ma have to go with Biggie Smalls, he's a legend n all but the fat man would have a tough time trying to hit me. I'm too quick, he'd be fightin against air n shit..n I know for a fact, Biggie, had no stamina whatsoever. Matter of fact, u can throw any fatass rapper in there too..Big Pun, Rick Ross(Aka officer ricky), Craig Mack, The Sugarhill Gang, The Fat Boys, Sean kingston, all of dem built like marshmallow ♥♥♥♥♥s wouldn't stand the wrath of FROADS
September 1, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
*ER!C

i know for a fact i can fuck big sean up cuz when i seen him and gave him a dap it honestly felt like i was gonna break his arm...frail ass ♥♥♥♥♥, but thats ma du! cool
September 1, 2011 @ 11:17 AM
Shanklin

stupid ass nicca...

of course if you pull out a professional boxer that is smaller u can get fucced up

but we're not talking about boxers bitch nicca, we're talking about rappers and normal niccas u bitch nicca

Idk why but all of these made me lol. But i'm positive I could take out a small ♥♥♥♥♥ like tyga or someshit. Yall ♥♥♥♥♥s who saying 50cent and other big ♥♥♥♥♥s are crazy lol. Grown men throw punches to kill.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

September 1, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
Izuna

i can imagine punching rick ross in the stomach, and that shit just absorbs my fist, and he goes "hah hah hah...."

Majin Buu.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 1, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
Pantic

I wanna fight one of the big boys like Rick ross. I know from experience that short guys usually have alot more temper and they can be aggressive as fuck. Rather avoid fighting an angry little man when i can just fuck up a fat dude who will break a sweat just tryna swing at me.
September 1, 2011 @ 11:41 AM
Izuna

I wanna fight one of the big boys like Rick ross. I know from experience that short guys usually have alot more temper and they can be aggressive as fuck. Rather avoid fighting an angry little man when i can just fuck up a fat dude who will break a sweat just tryna swing at me.

Totally agree. Fat people are funny as fuck to fight/spar with. It's like a boss battle where one hit can do some damage to you if it connects cool

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 1, 2011 @ 12:27 PM
SEToverSet

Smh the only ♥♥♥♥♥ listed in this thread that would get fucked up by y'all would be wiz

Even baby powder drake got them chubby sausage fingers, punches would murk y'all frail ♥♥♥♥♥s

Quit tawkin greasy

dead.
September 1, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I think you guys are undersetimating Wiz. He's tall and lanky as hell and has massive reach probably. He's 100% SIMP but he would be tough because of his long ass limb imo.
September 1, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
kalonb91

Mac Miller, Wiz, Lil B, Curren$y
September 1, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
traCk.

didnt read whole thread but if noone said chingy, i would beat the hell out him
September 1, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
Mos

lmaoo at nikkkas saying they could fuck up j cole. son is like 6'3 also saying they could fuck up Chris Brown. i put my life savings they would murder yuo lil nikkas
September 1, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
AREK

September 1, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
dOpeMitch

T.I would prob fuck you up, thats a real trill ♥♥♥♥♥... Cole is 6'3 half of yall dont know how the fuck to fight so his reach alone would fuck you up.. Chris brown real shit is a pretty athletic dude and i read that he was a like a black belt in jujitsu or some shit too, idk i get the feling that even though homie is kinda lame that he could do some serious damage....

real recognize real coolcoolcool lol
September 1, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
Juki

lmaoo at nikkkas saying they could fuck up j cole. son is like 6'3 also saying they could fuck up Chris Brown. i put my life savings they would murder yuo lil nikkas

Ya, y'all ♥♥♥♥♥s better fear c breezy

Doubleclutchhoops.com

September 1, 2011 @ 04:41 PM
HeartAnemic

Fuck Chris Brown, ♥♥♥♥♥ would get rocked real quick. T.I. would prolly fuck a lot of people up though. Could def fuck up Lil' Wayne, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Papoose. Most rappers are punks anyways.
September 1, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

I think you guys are undersetimating Wiz. He's tall and lanky as hell and has massive reach probably. He's 100% SIMP but he would be tough because of his long ass limb imo.

fuck no he would get punched on lol

www.NickyDsss.com

September 1, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
teov

yeah jcole is big no homo , I've seen him in london last summer doing an interview on the street and I was surprised , dude is tall , doesn't look like someone you can beat up easily

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

September 1, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
Stilo

Cole is like 6'3 but he's not that large, like I'm 6'1 and I got long ass arms but I'm not that big. Height is cool but when it comes down to it a 5'10 dude who got some weight on him and knows how to fight could prob fuck me up, just sayin height can be intimidating but it's not the be all end all.
September 1, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
brahmwatson

pretty sure papoose would fuck somebody up..so would tip..besides wayne being small i bet with yall he'd knock you out..and cudi lil ass would probably knock yall out too hahaha fuck do yall think you are
September 1, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
silent AlaRM

Mac Miller would get fucked up real shit...
September 1, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
zacdog

Can't really think of one I don't feel like I could fuck up. Dat superior size/strength/athleticism cool
September 1, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
Izuna

T.I would prob fuck you up, thats a real trill ♥♥♥♥♥... Cole is 6'3 half of yall dont know how the fuck to fight so his reach alone would fuck you up.. Chris brown real shit is a pretty athletic dude and i read that he was a like a black belt in jujitsu or some shit too, idk i get the feling that even though homie is kinda lame that he could do some serious damage....

real recognize real coolcoolcool lol

hell yeah, some of dudes dance moves look like they came from StreetFighter.

September 1, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
Mos

Fuck Chris Brown, ♥♥♥♥♥ would get rocked real quick. T.I. would prolly fuck a lot of people up though. Could def fuck up Lil' Wayne, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Papoose. Most rappers are punks anyways.

lol son Lupe Fiasco could fight, he even said thats the number 1 thing underestimate for, they think he cant fight. also Papoose is a street ♥♥♥♥♥ from Brooklyn. chill
September 1, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Lol Mac Miller would be beaten to within an inch of his life. Yung Berg too.
September 1, 2011 @ 08:40 PM
JCrewkid

U realize you're build like a torta doe, right? if anything you'd be winded by the time u threw the first punch..mah nuka DSTEEZY!!!

But if i had to pick a rapper to fight..I'ma include the list of dead or alive since it's a hypothetical question..I'ma have to go with Biggie Smalls, he's a legend n all but the fat man would have a tough time trying to hit me. I'm too quick, he'd be fightin against air n shit..n I know for a fact, Biggie, had no stamina whatsoever. Matter of fact, u can throw any fatass rapper in there too..Big Pun, Rick Ross(Aka officer ricky), Craig Mack, The Sugarhill Gang, The Fat Boys, Sean kingston, all of dem built like marshmallow ♥♥♥♥♥s wouldn't stand the wrath of FROADS

Craig Mack would be yo ass in a box, boy. Biggie was 6'3 300 lbs or some shit. I wouldn't fuck with that man.
September 1, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
Blade Gretzky

i dont fight fair so bring on any ♥♥♥♥♥ who aint the size of the game/50/ross. kicks to the shin, brass knuckles, nut shots
September 1, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

6'4, damn near 160-180, no stamina, pothead.

One body shot would make that ♥♥♥♥♥ curl up in a ball, lord knows them chicken legs can't take any hits.
♥♥♥♥♥ would be short work.

With that said, I doubt hb ♥♥♥♥♥s could beat half the ♥♥♥♥♥s they listed.

Please login first to reply.