9. "Runaway" good song
10. "Hell of a Life" soso
11. "Blame Game" wack
12. "Lost in the World" wack
13. "Who Will Survive in America" wack

Wtf is this shit?
August 9, 2011 @ 12:34 PM
karakter1

was comparing MBDTF to BP3....please give your review of MBDTF!
August 9, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
Constellations

wtf are we listening to the same album?

1. "Dark Fantasy" FUCKING GREAT
2. "Gorgeous" FAVORITE SONG OFF THE ALBUM TBH
3. "Power" GREAT
4. "All of the Lights" (Interlude)
5. "All of the Lights" GOOD (MINUS FERGIE)
6. "Monster" GOOD
7. "So Appalled" GREAT
8. "Devil in a New Dress" GREAT
9. "Runaway" GREAT
10. "Hell of a Life" good (maybe a little annoying after a while)
11. "Blame Game" GREAT (wtf)
12. "Lost in the World" great
13. "Who Will Survive in America" wack (but its not really a song)

and the bonus track (see me now) was awesome too

\X/

August 9, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
Principal Buttsavage

1. "Dark Fantasy" wack
2. "Gorgeous" wack
3. "Power" good song
5. "All of the Lights" good song
6. "Monster" good song...sloppy production
7. "So Appalled" wack
8. "Devil in a New Dress" good song
9. "Runaway" good song
10. "Hell of a Life" soso
11. "Blame Game" wack
12. "Lost in the World" wack
13. "Who Will Survive in America" wack

This shit cray.

lol but seriously though. What is it that you consider wack about the songs. Cause I thought every song on MBDTF was fuckin great, at the very minimum good. Like, if a song was lacking in the lyrics department, the production made up for it. The only thing I thought was wack was the Chris Rock shit on blame game, I thought it ruined the mood of the song.
August 9, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
Moises Arias

am i the only one who likes bp3 on HB?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 9, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
JimmyRS

I didn't even make it past page two...

I'm just gonna say this...

"Never Let Me Down" Ye > Jay
August 9, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
LiquidSwords

^ Idk about that haha, but I gotta say that's the best verse Jay has had this century
August 9, 2011 @ 04:42 PM
karakter1

This shit cray.

lol but seriously though. What is it that you consider wack about the songs. Cause I thought every song on MBDTF was fuckin great, at the very minimum good. Like, if a song was lacking in the lyrics department, the production made up for it. The only thing I thought was wack was the Chris Rock shit on blame game, I thought it ruined the mood of the song.

ok...what did you think about each song on BP3 then?
August 9, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
karakter1

wtf are we listening to the same album?

1. "Dark Fantasy" FUCKING GREAT
2. "Gorgeous" FAVORITE SONG OFF THE ALBUM TBH
3. "Power" GREAT
5. "All of the Lights" GOOD (MINUS FERGIE)
6. "Monster" GOOD
7. "So Appalled" GREAT
8. "Devil in a New Dress" GREAT
9. "Runaway" GREAT
10. "Hell of a Life" good (maybe a little annoying after a while)
11. "Blame Game" GREAT (wtf)
12. "Lost in the World" great
13. "Who Will Survive in America" wack (but its not really a song)

and the bonus track (see me now) was awesome too

ok..if you think that all of that was great...please rate BP3 then...i would like to compare.
August 9, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
Juki

Lol y'all ♥♥♥♥♥s have taken this thread to another level.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

August 9, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
Principal Buttsavage

I pretty much agree with you on BP3. I thought the whole album was slightly above mediocre.
August 9, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
karakter1

then there is def a problem with consistency if you think every song on MBDTF was GREAT and agree that only 4 songs on BP3 were good.
August 9, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
karakter1

for example...you agree that Reminder, So Ambitious and Forever Young are garbs...but you think Lost in the World is Great?
August 9, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
JimmyRS

^ Idk about that haha, but I gotta say that's the best verse Jay has had this century

Jay was just rappin'... Kanye took that shit to another level. I went outside and made a black power fist after that verse.
August 9, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
karakter1

Jay was just rappin'... Kanye took that shit to another level. I went outside and made a black power fist after that verse.

Ye brought it on that shit!...both verse were on point though, but yeh...i agree.
August 9, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
Principal Buttsavage

Like I said when lyrics weren't there, production made up for it. Lost in the world was mostly vocals, Kanye only had one verse if you can call it that. The production and vocals made up for it. Its not meant to be some bar for bar, hot 16 type shit, and if you were expecting that, then i don't even know. That brings me to the point of what someone said earlier. Kanye is a better artist than Jay Z, but Jay Z is a better rapper. When Jay does an album, He most likely listens to beats that are brought to him and tries to create a verse. When Kanye does an album, this guy has a hand in everything; lyrics, production, etc. When I listen to a Jay Z album I'm expecting to hear bars. When I listen to a Kanye album, I'm expecting to hear music. That's probably OD corny but w/e.
August 9, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
*ER!C

Like I said when lyrics weren't there, production made up for it. Lost in the world was mostly vocals, Kanye only had one verse if you can call it that. The production and vocals made up for it. Its not meant to be some bar for bar, hot 16 type shit, and if you were expecting that, then i don't even know. That brings me to the point of what someone said earlier. Kanye is a better artist than Jay Z, but Jay Z is a better rapper. When Jay does an album, He most likely listens to beats that are brought to him and tries to create a verse. When Kanye does an album, this guy has a hand in everything; lyrics, production, etc. When I listen to a Jay Z album I'm expecting to hear bars. When I listen to a Kanye album, I'm expecting to hear music. That's probably OD corny but w/e.

not corny at all my ♥♥♥♥♥....this is real shit
August 9, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
HigherLearning

This ♥♥♥♥♥ knows music cool
August 10, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
Mos

soft nikkas wouldn't understand that album

August 11, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
DietDrKrunk

i actually like kanye a lot more than jayz, but jayz is a better rapper
August 11, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
JacquesMyBeats

I would say Jay Z is more understandable. More people like his style because he doesn't really have thought provoking lyrics like Ye. He is usually on point. Kanye changes things up and pushes his music all the time. I feel Kanye is a better rapper but i noticed he is definitely a better rapper on his own productions. It's sort of hard for Jay to have a whole album be great like Ye's since he only raps. Ye can sculpt each song to perfection.

http://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/sets/the-difference- between-humans/

August 14, 2011 @ 05:17 PM
RA*SAN

hell nah..when it's all said and done, I believe Jay-Z will go down as the greatest rapper of all time. Hov is chasing The Beatles while Ye is still chasing Hov.
August 14, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
Freddie Benson

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxu-KjoQpa8

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

August 14, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
thundley

I dont understand why Kanye doesn't get put into more discussions about greatest alive. He's in my top 5 all time already. Give him one or two more classic albums and he might jump into the top 3.

www.shop-premium.com

August 14, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
JacquesMyBeats

I dont understand why Kanye doesn't get put into more discussions about greatest alive. He's in my top 5 all time already. Give him one or two more classic albums and he might jump into the top 3.

This

http://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/sets/the-difference- between-humans/

August 14, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
silent AlaRM

Kanye West is the best hip hop artist on the planet. His albums are classic or at near classic, he changes the game every time he drops an album. Jay will always be the greatest lyrically and have albums that are revered as classics as well. But Kanye is just on a whole nother level Musically,in terms of production and the overall theme of his albums. Kanye tries harder than Jay in that area which is why I belive he is a better musician.
August 15, 2011 @ 08:07 AM
MADNESS

^ right, Jay is no where near untouchable like he was say around the Black Album. Anyways, it don't matter how y'all feel about Kanye vs Jay when we all know NAS is the goat haha. If Jay paint pictures to you, I can't imagine Nas does.

but back to the subject.....Kanyes a bigger artist right now. Not saying Kanyes a better rapper or has had a better carrer although, I think Kanye has more of a cultural impact and more fans worldwide. Kanyes just more original and more talented as an artist.

well said.

you're stupid.
August 15, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
bonemarrow

Jay-Z has more fans

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 15, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

you're stupid.

Elaborate on how thats stupid
August 15, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
401Dom

Elaborate on how thats stupid

Look at his screen name.. dont expect a logical explanation.

Please login first to reply.