300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 5, 2011 @ 04:23 AM
Kwyjibo

she don't even sound "black". she sounds like brandine from simpsons (cletus' wife)doing bad impersonation of a black hoodrat. it sounds like she's forcing it too much and it's so awkward to watch her speak.

I've gone out the window

August 5, 2011 @ 09:42 AM
airforce416

V-Nasty cool, album gonna be mad nice.
Do I know you? Cause you hatin on me & I dont even know you. So your a nobody. Hello, Duh cool
August 5, 2011 @ 09:51 AM
trevxv3

V-Nasty cool, album gonna be mad nice.
Do I know you? Cause you hatin on me & I dont even know you. So your a nobody. Hello, Duh cool

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 5, 2011 @ 09:57 AM
FameUs

Any other race claiming the right to use the word because their favorite (black) rapper used it is ignorant as fuck. Jump outta that fantasy and realize you're not them. NO, we didn't experience slavery first hand, but that shit still lives within us subconsciously. Honestly, race relations will forever be affected because of that. Racism is still alive. So when I see my white friend's subtle actions that point toward entitlement, I know it's not intentional, but it's because how they grew up. Slavery was not that long ago. And I'm not an advocate for blacks using the word either. I'm just saying YALL need to realize how YOUR use affects people even if it comes without malicious intent. Case in point: Wale - The Kramer.

/thread
August 5, 2011 @ 10:00 AM
hasbeens

she's right about you cant act black, cus blacks a race, ill give her that. But she cant be running round saying ♥♥♥♥♥♥, cus the word is racially loaded if a white persons sayin it. If she wants to say it round her friends then whatever, but dont go public wid that shit man.

edit: She'd get the D all day and night...id encourage her calling me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ in bed, go ape on that ass.
August 5, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

She needs to STFU and TTD for real
August 5, 2011 @ 12:17 PM
KobraKai88

V Nasty is from Oakland a product of her enviorment
the end
August 5, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
JacquesMyBeats

V Nasty is from Oakland a product of her enviorment
the end

^This.

http://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/sets/the-difference- between-humans/

August 5, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
JacquesMyBeats

she's right about you cant act black, cus blacks a race, ill give her that. But she cant be running round saying ♥♥♥♥♥♥, cus the word is racially loaded if a white persons sayin it. If she wants to say it round her friends then whatever, but dont go public wid that shit man.

edit: She'd get the D all day and night...id encourage her calling me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ in bed, go ape on that ass.

But why is it only racially loaded when a white person says it? Especially if that person has NOTHING to do with slavery! But when some black says it, its all good. Even though the word has a terrible meaning? I mean you can tell if someone is being racist or just trying to fit in. I don't go around saying the word or anything, but it sure gets awkward when i'm listening to Kanye, singing along, and that word comes up. It's just stupid how rappers/people just can't say a different word?

Like i said before, when rappers stop throwing it around loosely, I'll take the word more seriously even if its in a non racial way.

August 5, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
dead7

But why is it only racially loaded when a white person says it? Especially if that person has NOTHING to do with slavery! But when some black says it, its all good. Even though the word has a terrible meaning? I mean you can tell if someone is being racist or just trying to fit in. I don't go around saying the word or anything, but it sure gets awkward when i'm listening to Kanye, singing along, and that word comes up. It's just stupid how rappers/people just can't say a different word?

Like i said before, when rappers stop throwing it around loosely, I'll take the word more seriously even if its in a non racial way.

its all about context. Most minorities "assume" malicious intent or w/e when they here it said by a white person, cause thats how white people used the word for so long. Just like many other words its the context and intent. For example u might say "whats up my niq" and get a funny look at most. now if u were to say "fuck that niqqa(er)" the response may be a bit different...

context.
August 5, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
dead7

not to condone v-nasty. I can understand how being white in a black hood, could be like being black at a white fortune 500 company lol.

chances are u are gonna act/carry urself like the people ur around, and feel u have somethin to prove weather its true or not(in either scenario). Real talk, black people are racist as **** too.
August 5, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
JacquesMyBeats

its all about context. Most minorities "assume" malicious intent or w/e when they here it said by a white person, cause thats how white people used the word for so long. Just like many other words its the context and intent. For example u might say "whats up my niq" and get a funny look at most. now if u were to say "fuck that niqqa(er)" the response may be a bit different...

context.

I get all that. What i don't get is how people can't tell the difference between someone trying to fit in or use the word as a common slang word vs using it in a racial or hurtful manner. It's pretty obvious to read the situation and how the conversation is going. I feel someone could understand the context that the word is being used in fairly easy.

August 5, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
JacquesMyBeats

not to condone v-nasty. I can understand how being white in a black hood, could be like being black at a white fortune 500 company lol.

chances are u are gonna act/carry urself like the people ur around, and feel u have somethin to prove weather its true or not(in either scenario). Real talk, black people are racist as **** too.

Exactly how i feel. And besides, white people don't get mad at Carlton Banks on Fresh Prince? lol

August 5, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
C.Dante

She can't rap, her voice is annoying and she's ugly

what's the appeal

Oh did I mention she's a white hipster bitch trying very hard to sound ghetto?
August 6, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
guddah1

Blackface is the issue. Her imitating a stereotypical black person.(stereotypical black person may not be an actual black person just what the stereotype would lead you to perceive) It just sounds like this thread has turned into some place for non blacks to validate their use of the word. But I say nig sometimes jokingly & I've made efforts to slowdown & stop. The fact that so one would put forth effort to defend her use of it is sad. I know I said I condone black people to use it only cuz it's easier to hear it from us.
August 6, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
Juki

hip hop is dead and Vnasty is its ghost haha
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEzRNz_J94
/thread

Doubleclutchhoops.com

August 6, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
playboyxxx

♥♥♥♥♥ is a word. thats it.
i hate when people get so mad over it. its a fucking word. if your offended by a white person saying ♥♥♥♥♥, you're a fucking bitch.

pink like hamilton

August 6, 2011 @ 04:04 AM
JacquesMyBeats

Blackface is the issue. Her imitating a stereotypical black person.(stereotypical black person may not be an actual black person just what the stereotype would lead you to perceive) It just sounds like this thread has turned into some place for non blacks to validate their use of the word. But I say nig sometimes jokingly & I've made efforts to slowdown & stop. The fact that so one would put forth effort to defend her use of it is sad. I know I said I condone black people to use it only cuz it's easier to hear it from us.

She does deserve to be defended. The word is terrible and no one should say it. But if you think it's ok for a bunch of African Americans to throw it around loosely and not ok for her to do so especially after coming from Oakland, you are the one being racist. And i don't think she tries to be the way she is because she wishes she was a different skin color.

Once again I'm not even a fan of her. I'm just tired people getting mad at her for what she says when she is just a product of Oakland. I can't see anything wrong with her. The things she says are just different and people haven't seen a celebrity say the things she says before. She is a little awkward at times. lol

August 6, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
JacquesMyBeats

hip hop is dead and Vnasty is its ghost haha
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEzRNz_J94
/thread

^ Great video.

August 6, 2011 @ 04:22 AM
JacquesMyBeats

Ok so Vnasty is not Kreashawn? lol I thought they where the same person. Either way my thoughts are 99% the same.

August 6, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
Cleophus

There's nothing wrong with her saying the word in the context she uses it in.. and Kreayshawn =/= V-Nasty.

Please login first to reply.