Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 3, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
guddah1

In my eyes yes, that persona had to come from somewhere. (Black folk) She's the embodiment of a walking, talking stereotype. If you guys feel that I'm getting way too n.a.a.c.p over here please bring me back to the b.e.t level with your take on her & her minstrel show.
You can throw Riff Raff dumb ass in the pot too.
August 3, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
Axraexl

Only if you think Black and Ghetto are synonymous

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 3, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
sharky

black doesnt mean ghetto
buta lot of ppl think ghetto means black
August 3, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
DarianaGrande

In my eyes yes, that persona had to come from somewhere. (Black folk) She's the embodiment of a walking, talking stereotype. If you guys feel that I'm getting way too n.a.a.c.p over here please bring me back to the b.e.t level with your take on her & her minstrel show.
You can throw Riff Raff dumb ass in the pot too.

Agreed 100%

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Juki

she can act any way she wants as long as she doesn't think she's actually Black. But its funny how some people think growing up in the "hood" or acting a certain way equals "Black". It doesn't, which is why Carlton Banks can say ♥♥♥♥♥ and V-Nasty can't.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

Lev Lucien

lol this is retarded.

Vnasty would fuck you up.
August 3, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
Juki

no, Vnasty would get fucked up in any "hood" outside her own acting how she does(judging by a couple videos I've seen) or she'd just get laughed at.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

August 3, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
guddah1

I know ghetto doesn't mean black but in societies eyes it lives right around the corner from black. But stereotypes start somewhere that image embedded in her mind from some ignorance she's seen in her past as a way of behaving. & her use of n***a! I cringe every time I hear someone besides a black person drop the n-bomb. I know this is hb & everybody on this ish uses it but how many of you drop it around some real nigs not just Ty from up the street that's cool with it.
August 3, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
Japan4

Carlton Banks can say ♥♥♥♥♥ and V-Nasty can't.

she said it a million times and Carlton has NEVER said it...or at least I've never seen it. Just by acting like other races can't/don't say ♥♥♥♥♥ is ignorant. It's truly the connotation that people get so offended by, and V-Nasty is fuckin' nasty she is in every way the definition of a Hood-rat....so why can't she say it? For fuck sakes America has a "Black" president now...if ur half black ur allowed to say it? Go fuck urself, there's no rules on who can say it or not....r u gunna police it u stupid cunt? fuck you.

rilly doe?

August 3, 2011 @ 11:26 PM
Juki

Sorry, you probably have to be black to understand. Most Black people know the history behind the word and it means more to them than any white person could relate to. If V-Nasty understood/respected either of these things, she wouldn't say it. Not saying she can't, but she shouldn't out of respect or just being real. There's a reason why Em doesn't say it (publicly or in music) or Mac Miller or Asher Roth, etc....

Carltons Black (eventhough most people would say he acts white), and V-Nasty is still White no matter how "hood-rat" she is lol. Its kind of ironic that she says the word and he doesn't right?

Doubleclutchhoops.com

August 3, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Growing up in the hood doesn't make anyone ghetto because I'm not ghetto by any means. I hate that people jump to the assumption that black=ghetto or growing up in the hood though. But, is it wrong to say that ONLY black people can act that way? I mean, isn't it stereotypical to say that ONLY black people can "act ghetto?"
August 3, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
Rxmeo ;)

Buts lets be real we all know how shes acting and we all know what shes tryna be and what shes pretty much making fun of. It is modern day blackface

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO0etq5Kc3Y

like come on a white girl should not be sayin ♥♥♥♥♥ that much shit is modern day blackface no way around it
August 4, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
guddah1

she said it a million times and Carlton has NEVER said it...or at least I've never seen it. Just by acting like other races can't/don't say ♥♥♥♥♥ is ignorant. It's truly the connotation that people get so offended by, and V-Nasty is fuckin' nasty she is in every way the definition of a Hood-rat....so why can't she say it? For fuck sakes America has a "Black" president now...if ur half black ur allowed to say it? Go fuck urself, there's no rules on who can say it or not....r u gunna police it u stupid cunt? fuck you.

Yes being half black allows you to say it & a black president is suppose to make everything alright with us? We can go ahead & forget all the evils that were done to us. Slavery is rarely spoken on in general like it never existed. & the rules have always been not black you can't use it in the passing years some how the rule got thrown out. I mean 400 years of slavery, can we at least have 1 word that you just can't use, is that so hard?
August 4, 2011 @ 12:03 AM
bonemarrow

lol this is retarded.

Vnasty would fuck you up.

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 4, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
PlugTunin

All im gonna say is that watching her say n**** is awkward. Her use of the word makes it difficult to take her seriously, that and her lack of talent.

This new layout is a disappointment

August 4, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
Butcher206

Growing up in the hood doesn't make anyone ghetto because I'm not ghetto by any means. I hate that people jump to the assumption that black=ghetto or growing up in the hood though. But, is it wrong to say that ONLY black people can act that way? I mean, isn't it stereotypical to say that ONLY black people can "act ghetto?"

qft
August 4, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
NoStress

V-nasty is walking minstrel show haha

burr

August 4, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
Rxmeo ;)

V-nasty is walking minstrel show haha

August 4, 2011 @ 02:33 AM
Juki

vnasty is a walking paradox haha

Doubleclutchhoops.com

August 4, 2011 @ 04:53 AM
Japan4

Yes being half black allows you to say it & a black president is suppose to make everything alright with us? We can go ahead & forget all the evils that were done to us. Slavery is rarely spoken on in general like it never existed. & the rules have always been not black you can't use it in the passing years some how the rule got thrown out. I mean 400 years of slavery, can we at least have 1 word that you just can't use, is that so hard?

Freedom of speech....>sad

edit: I agree that slavery is fucked up...but they weren't the first. This arguement can and will go on forever. I'm done in this troll thread...nukka

rilly doe?

August 4, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
JacquesMyBeats

Seriously! This subject makes drives me crazy!
Ok first off i am not black. I am french and Filipino. But for real? If the "N" word is sooooo meaningful and disrespectful, why do all my favorite Hip Hop artists say it all the time. And in regular non negative ways? I believe that the N word can be used 100% as a racist term if you end it with a ER instead of with A and how the sentence was presented matters. Ok with that being said why can only black people say it as a slang term without any harm but as soon as someone that is white or any other race from the same neighborhood says it, it's disrespectful and makes people angry? Now i understand that the origin from where the word comes from is terrible. Did i have to live through those disgusting times? No. But neither did any of YOU! And that makes me angry. I have passionate feelings about the cruelty of that time period too. It truly disgusts me. I love the Chapelle show skits on slavery not only because they were funny but also because they give you like a visual revenge almost, but in a funny way.

So in all reality, 99% of us have no clue how slavery was. We all know it was a terrible thing and learned from it, but we don't know first hand. Now if the N word is so disrespectful why do majority of African Americans say it casually? I don't get mad when people joke around and say "♥♥♥♥♥" when i'm not even chinese? So why does the N word get to be the special word out of all the racist terms out there? I think if everyone including the original poster feels this word shouldn't get thrown around so easily, you should take aim at almost every rapper out there to stop saying the word so loosely.

I am in no way a Kreashawn fan, but i feel she is being wrongly attacked. She grew up in OAKLAND people! What do you expect? I'm sorry but that word is part of daily vocabulary there. I don't live too far from there. I know first hand. She would be one of the very few people there that didn't say it. Making her a black swan if she didn't say it. I don't blame her for picking up that type of vocabulary. I agree it is awkward hearing and seeing her say it but she is just acting the way Oakland taught her to.

I don't mean to offend anyone by posting this. I just think everyone needs to open they're eyes.cool

http://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/sets/the-difference- between-humans/

August 4, 2011 @ 05:34 AM
DUDLEY

bunch of Asians talkin' about a white girl...can't get any better
August 4, 2011 @ 05:47 AM
legitskii

bunch of Asians talkin' about a white girl...can't get any better

lol @ you. whatever the fuck u are in a forum infested with asians. can't get any better
August 4, 2011 @ 06:12 AM
JimmyRS

Off the record and off topic... But I'd let her service me... With her mouth doe...
August 4, 2011 @ 10:23 AM
Lev Lucien

Off the record and off topic... But I'd let her service me... With her mouth doe...

even with that snaggle tooth???....
August 4, 2011 @ 01:15 PM
JimmyRS

even with that snaggle tooth???....

Didn't see that homebwoi... but the erection I had since I first typed that message has now left.
August 5, 2011 @ 12:34 AM
Astro.

vnasty is a walking paradox haha

i lold
August 5, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
Joweee

the rules have always been that? so you're saying back in the day even them ♥♥♥♥♥s called each other ♥♥♥♥♥s like todays ♥♥♥♥♥s say ♥♥♥♥♥? no. i doubt it. "my ancestors this, my ancestors that" i'm sure your ancestors would be equally disappointed in you using the word just as much as that white bitch. so shut the fuck up ♥♥♥♥♥. stop bitchin. its the ♥♥♥♥♥s fault for startin the fad anyways.
August 5, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
JacquesMyBeats

the rules have always been that? so you're saying back in the day even them ♥♥♥♥♥s called each other ♥♥♥♥♥s like todays ♥♥♥♥♥s say ♥♥♥♥♥? no. i doubt it. "my ancestors this, my ancestors that" i'm sure your ancestors would be equally disappointed in you using the word just as much as that white bitch. so shut the fuck up ♥♥♥♥♥. stop bitchin. its the ♥♥♥♥♥s fault for startin the fad anyways.

THANK YOU! Truth!

http://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/sets/the-difference- between-humans/

August 5, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
xVILLN

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.