Frank Ocean

Inactive User

Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:05
10/10 did not disappoint. Pilot Jones, Bad Religion, and Lost are my jams

Inactive User

Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:50
You guys need to give it a few more listens before you start rating it. Let the music marinate.
Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:50
Lost is my fav. joint so far. smokeyface
Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:58
"Sierra Leone" is the most underrated song on the album. shits cool.

:)

Jul 10, 2012 @ 22:27
You guys need to give it a few more listens before you start rating it. Let the music marinate.

yup. cant help but fuckin love the album and every song right now but i gotta let all the hype and talk about it settle down and get to know the songs and then really be able to really tell
Jul 10, 2012 @ 22:29
Bad Religion, Pyramids, and Forest Gump.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 02:17
Crack Rock is crack rock

upthefunk

Jul 11, 2012 @ 02:31
batty boy fi dead
Jul 11, 2012 @ 03:59
Fell off a little my niggas but I'm up back in this baby momma, but tribby doe I saw that stream shit about Frank Oceans new album n shit, n how nigga be liking cocks n dicks, but I'm down fo that struggle, mad love to the homo niggas.

So I decided to just hit a blunt n sploofer n then just drip and listen to dis shit, shits mad nice. Like I dont fuck with tha R&B shit, but this nigga is nice, beats n shit. I'm just spacing listenin to dis track. I know ders threads about this nigga, but I just wanted to give a church service n tell niggas to check that album out. Shits coochie in soundwaves my niggas. Hahah really anyone else listen to this shit, jafeel it?

Edit: Shout out to does niggas Wolf Haley and JacobSever. Shout outs to ya'll if yo still out there on dis shit, saw you took some mags but hope ya'll is good. Wolf doin' it big, n jacobsever doin' that bus janitor shit my nigga, we all need dat paycheck. Shout outs to ya'll niggas. Always jafeel you.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:02
Fell off a little my niggas but I'm up back in this baby momma

lmao
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:05
hated the album. how does a long like sierra leone even make the album? only songs i'm feeling are bad religion, pink matter, and forrest gump (lyrics make me want to throw up though). pyramids was just ok. everything else was ass.

#pedogangweindis

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:06
1st page, I fucks with channel orange.
REVS
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:09
Originally posted by Inactive User

This. Just listened to it myself actually. Really cool album. Probably going to buy a hard copy, or atleast the legit album on iTunes.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Inactive User

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:11
smh
Forrest green (run!) forrest blues (run, forrest!) I remember you...
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:12

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Inactive User

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:14
oop. he mayud^^^
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:15
who are you?
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:15

I swear you were just going off on how you wouldnt bump Frank Ocean tracks anymore after learning he was gay..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:17

I swear you were just going off on how you wouldnt bump Frank Ocean tracks anymore after learning he was gay..

it was his attempt at earning e creds

:)

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:18
who are you?

Whats good my nigga, I'm Davonte. Who you be? Shout outs to reading my post my nigga. Much respect.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:23
channel orange, i fucks with

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:24

exposed lmao
Drewbacca
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:24
I listened last night. Earl track is whatever. But lost is crack

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:30
not fuckin wit this tape...shit type weak honestly

weeknd > frank ocean

Inactive User

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:45
weeknd's songs get old mad quick. i can listen to frank all day

Inactive User

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:46
Pilot Jones is one of my favorites and nah he talks about a female on it.
REVS
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:49
I listened last night. Earl track is whatever. But lost is crack

Like totally disregarding the earl verse, which really wasn't all that good. I think the rest of it is really good.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Inactive User

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:53
Had the album playing on replay all day. Lost is probably my favorite right now
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:56

This. Just listened to it myself actually. Really cool album. Probably going to buy a hard copy, or atleast the legit album on iTunes.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:56

I said I wouldn't bump r&b about other dudes. its called listening to certain tracks while omitting others, but good looks on the dick riding though homie, I see you taking notes
Please login first to reply.