Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 5, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
Gilly Suits

Kayne is eccentric not gay.

Culective.com //

July 5, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
DaPark

Mad feelings caught over a musician's sexuality.

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 5, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
GucciTarantino

Word , that was foul
July 5, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
PiagetNoodle

LOL

ya'll dudes who aren't comfortable with there being homosexual entertainers are really about to hate life

Once fools like L1EF, Mykki Blanco, Ladosha, and Arca blow, how will you handle it?

Them fools are also more talented than majority of the niggas in the spotlight right now BTW
July 5, 2012 @ 07:44 PM

Inactive

Fuck Kanye. He needs to either put up and shit out another Late Registration or shut up
July 5, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
kaleljorel71

Real talk, Kanye lost his mind post-Donda and I'm waiting for something more like Graduation and less Throne-related
July 5, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
thesolecollector23

frank o is a true talented artist regardless of his sexual preference much respect for being true to himself.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

July 5, 2012 @ 08:33 PM

Inactive

Real talk, Kanye lost his mind post-Donda and I'm waiting for something more like Graduation and less Throne-related

This. He went Hollywood after her death. He used to be the people's rapper
July 5, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
RAREakuma

You cosign this...

Fucked up. As long as this nigga aint singing about smoking pole imma still download his album

im with you if he starts gettin into detail like that imma have to pass

Then you say this...

he's def gonna lose fans that just outright hate gay people, but he's still gonna sell tons. nobody SHOULD care about this shit as far as music goes, but of course..

people are ignorant so ya he will lose fans for sure....

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 6, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
0quze0

hes telling everyone hes gay before the album drops, all the odd future niggas tweet something in response....this is publicity

If this was publicity he could've easily milked a cover from like 5 different magazines, and shit. Dude posted it on his tumblr, and it took off. Definitely not publicity. Your homies can't back you up when some real shit goes down?

Wtf y'all are gay as fuck just like this dude
This shit is fucking gross,and you should be ashame forl liking this shit

I would never be ashamed to listen to good music. I fuck with a ton of music from Queen, and that dude was queer as fuck. In the end I know who the I am, and what I stand for. So the opinion of others perception of me can't affect what I do. Nobody in the R&B game is making music(lyrically) as good as Frank Ocean in my opinion, and what he does w/ his free time won't stop me from watching.
July 6, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
RAREakuma

LOL

ya'll dudes who aren't comfortable with there being homosexual entertainers are really about to hate life

Once fools like L1EF, Mykki Blanco, Ladosha, and Arca blow, how will you handle it?

Them fools are also more talented than majority of the niggas in the spotlight right now BTW

Le1f is bomb, his lyrics are very very obviously homosexual when you look into them, but his music is bomb.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 6, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
@abgohard1

hes telling everyone hes gay before the album drops, all the odd future niggas tweet something in response....this is publicity

If this was publicity he could've easily milked a cover from like 5 different magazines, and shit. Dude posted it on his tumblr, and it took off. Definitely not publicity. Your homies can't back you up when some real shit goes down?

Wtf y'all are gay as fuck just like this dude
This shit is fucking gross,and you should be ashame forl liking this shit

I would never be ashamed to listen to good music. I fuck with a ton of music from Queen, and that dude was queer as fuck. In the end I know who the I am, and what I stand for. So the opinion of others perception of me can't affect what I do. Nobody in the R&B game is making music(lyrically) as good as Frank Ocean in my opinion, and what he does w/ his free time won't stop me from watching.

hes not gonna be an obvious troll thats just obvious and he didnt take it down, but regardless of what he does with his penis idc but he has an album coming out in what two weeks and he does this shit and all of a sudden russel simmons is talking about him, thats publicity dawg idgaf, the earl shit was pub too, these niggas geniuses and im not mad
July 6, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
JohnvHarrison

Its not publicity dumbass, he's LOSING FANS as you can see with people like Jay Bird. This shit started cause some fag on OFT started a thread saying Frank Ocean was gay cause of one of the lyrics. Shit became a big rumor, so instead of keeping this letter for his album credits (his original plan), he put it out to clear the air. The only people actually supporting him with this is people that were already super OF fans or Just Frank Ocean fans. The other million fairweather fucks hate him now. Its not publicity. No one gets bad pub on purpose.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 6, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
NoStress

Bad publicitiy? There may be a segment of his fanbase lost, but the gay community is about to hop on this train, and those niggas support artist like no other.

burr

July 6, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

Its not publicity dumbass, he's LOSING FANS as you can see with people like Jay Bird. This shit started cause some fag on OFT started a thread saying Frank Ocean was gay cause of one of the lyrics. Shit became a big rumor, so instead of keeping this letter for his album credits (his original plan), he put it out to clear the air. The only people actually supporting him with this is people that were already super OF fans or Just Frank Ocean fans. The other million fairweather fucks hate him now. Its not publicity. No one gets bad pub on purpose.

first rule of the entertainment business: there IS no bad publicity

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 6, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
JohnvHarrison

Shut up. You don't know shit. What about when 50 came around saying Ja Rule wasn't a gangsta, and repeatedly dissed him? That's publicity for Ja Rule, but it ended his career. Stupid.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 6, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao you really seem to care about this

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 6, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
scarlem

RIP ja rule
July 6, 2012 @ 04:51 AM

Inactive

RIP ja rule

Don't act like you didn't bop your head to those Jarule/Ashanti duets
July 6, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
Andreezy

Shut up. You don't know shit. What about when 50 came around saying Ja Rule wasn't a gangsta, and repeatedly dissed him? That's publicity for Ja Rule, but it ended his career. Stupid.

LOL you maaaaaaaad
July 6, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
@abgohard1

w

jarule's career got ended because of the whole murder inc indictment, and also 50 took his fans by doing what jarule did with ashanti. and are u retarded GAGA sells soo many albums because of her gay fanbase, like come g, u outchea lookin foolish

it dont matter sexual prefrence he did this now for pub, its a genius move, his first album in stores??!?!?! im proud of him and im glad they figured out a new way to get more money
July 6, 2012 @ 01:43 PM
@abgohard1

like its obvious tyler and frank are friends beyond music, if frank is gonna come out thru tumblr, whys tyler gonna subtweet him on his public account, like he has two twitters for a reason, probably has three,
July 6, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
JohnvHarrison

w

jarule's career got ended because of the whole murder inc indictment, and also 50 took his fans by doing what jarule did with ashanti. and are u retarded GAGA sells soo many albums because of her gay fanbase, like come g, u outchea lookin foolish

it dont matter sexual prefrence he did this now for pub, its a genius move, his first album in stores??!?!?! im proud of him and im glad they figured out a new way to get more money

GAGA only has a gay fanbase because she's a woman, all female singers have a large gay fanbase, shit look at Brittany Spears and that chris crocker nigga. Frank is Black, AND a Gay Dude, so he's gonna lose fans no matter what. there's already people dismissing his shit because he's gay (i.e. jay bird, d-styles), i mean just look what people are saying on twitter and shit bruh. The women are gonna stand behind him, mostly, but a lot of the dudes that aren't die hard OF fans are just gonna write that shit off as homo

July 6, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

what part of he's about to gain fans completely outside of usual hip-hop consumers don't you understand? Rap fans are notoriously fickle and leave niggas over shit like this but in the grand scheme of popular music hip-hop is just a small portion of the business, and with a move like this Frank Ocean is about to reach out to lots of people who otherwise wouldn't even be fucking with hip-hop at all. But, you can still continue to say stupid shit and be butthurt if you want lmao, as a matter of fact please do its good lulz

July 6, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
JohnvHarrison

what part of he's about to gain fans completely outside of usual hip-hop consumers don't you understand? Rap fans are notoriously fickle and leave niggas over shit like this but in the grand scheme of popular music hip-hop is just a small portion of the business, and with a move like this Frank Ocean is about to reach out to lots of people who otherwise wouldn't even be fucking with hip-hop at all. But, you can still continue to say stupid shit and be butthurt if you want lmao, as a matter of fact please do its good lulz

k.

July 6, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
Jay_Bird

He gained a ton of gay fans who will buy his music

But hood cats like me won't jam, but hood cats don't buy music
July 6, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
@abgohard1

this nigga tampa actin like he buy music
July 6, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
JohnvHarrison

this nigga tampa actin like he buy music

lol i've bought cd's of every album (not including mixtape) i have in my itunes except like 3 or 4.

July 6, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
NZOO

His songs get no play from me, knowing that a majority of them are direct at his male lover. Only gays and girls can bump this shit, without being sus imo...

Don't badmind me.

July 6, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
Beaner

i don't get you guys bumping R&B and now that this came out you don't want to look sus you were listening to R&B dude

Please login first to reply.